Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Give me a rope

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Give me a rope

I hate car salesman. They add no value and irritate the shit out of me.
    So Mama tells me her Mercedes is 4 years old and she wants the new body style Mercedes. OK...lets go get you one....so we load up and go to the Mercedes dealer.
    Now of course the minute you pull up 4 or 5 of them worthless fuckers come storming out of the dealership. They are so disingenuous I want to puke....I am rude as fuck to them
    Now Mama and I are the worlds fastest car buyers....she always drives a Mercedes...so she just finds the color/model she wants and we buy it....there is no "haggling price" at Mercedes anyway...so the sticker is the price....We don't finance...nothing...just give me that one and here is the check.....Just shut the fuck up and give Mama the keys to this one and that one so she can decide and I can go home.....fairly simple.....
    So we get to the dealership....here come the worthless shitheads....Mama instantly zooms in on this dark gray 2010 E350....she always has had a black Mercedes...but she really likes this one.....so this bottom dwelling fart sucker starts his "sales bullshit" and Mama tells him to save it....he goes gets the keys....Mama doesn't even test drive it...she sits in it...ask me how she looks...I say great....she tells Turd Blossom she will take that one....So we go into the dealership...and shit for brains goes to get the "sheet"...he comes back and starts going over the price of shit.....has $1600 for "paint protection" and $400 for "smart dots".....eat shit and die you yellow tooth moron.....The he wants her to sign "paperwork"...bunch of marketing horseshit wanting your email address and giving them the right to "share" your private purchase info with their marketing partners etc....I tell him to fuck himself and eat shit on the way to hell....So we go to the "Finance Manager"...same shit....I tell him to suck my ass also.....so he decides this is a "cash transaction" that they dont need all that bullshit.....I think cuz he knew I was serious about him sucking my ripped up filthy BVD's.....and he kept looking at the bulge on my right hip and knew it wasnt a PDA I dont know why but some folks are intimidated by Texans carrying concealed guns....oh well story for another day.....but this guy clearly was nervous.....
    So Mama writes him the check..we tell them we will be back this morning around 11am to pick it up.....
    So the whole thing should have taken 5 minutes turned into 45 minutes of absolute wasted worthless bullshit marketing/sales horseshit.
    Why do I share all this? Cuz I want all you boys and girls to kick a car salesman in the man vagina today.....I hate car salesman....worthless pricks.

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

:\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif

Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

Black
    1998 Ford F-150

Does it feel good to pay cash for a new car straight up?

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Wink

I'm thinkin' Sarge don't even think about it just does it.

White
    02 WS6

LOL...I bug the shit outta me, too!! Especially when they start talking about performance shit and it's obvious they have no fuckin' clue what they're talking about.

BTW, Sarge, what 'cha doing w/ the used Benz?

dale

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

My lil sister gets it....and man is she getting a pristine/showroom E320 Mercedes.....

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Frazier View Post
    Does it feel good to pay cash for a new car straight up?
    If you cannot pay cash you shouldn't be buying anything.

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

I feel your pain. Our last car purchase from a dealer took all of 30 minutes, with me saying, "No." "No, thank you." and "Nope." about 50 times. They really don't get it. That is partly why 3 out of our 4 DD's are wreck and rebuilds and, in my entire life, I have only purchased one new vehicle from a dealer. Maybe next time (if there is one) I'll strap on my Glock and see what happens...

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

I recommend it
    I have a PA Concealed license myself.....probably the easiest and cheapest state I got licensed in.....nice thing about PA is they reciprocate with so many other states.....

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    I recommend it
    I have a PA Concealed license myself.....probably the easiest and cheapest state I got licensed in.....nice thing about PA is they reciprocate with so many other states.....

I have had my permit for years. Probably should carry more than I do considering what I deal with on a day-to-day basis. I agree, there is not a whole lot to our permit process.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

I recommend it

Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

at this
    Should have pulled it out ans started waving it around
    Woulda got his attention

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

first thing a salesman always asks when i'm car shopping is "hello, my name is ____ can i help you with anything???" i say "yeah... get me a coffee... black..." and they either dissapear for a while and come back with a coffee or say "we don't have coffee here"... when they don't have coffee i leave...

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Everything is realively cheap here. (cough) Especially after living out on the left coast and dealing with what it costs to live out there. Out there a ranch style home then was like 160k on a 1/4 acre lot and that was cheap! Here I paid 50k for a 3 story victorian on two lots @ nearly 1 acre in the city. About 1500.00 per acre or so for the old 147 acre once over grown farm. Cleared about 7acres for the house and shop there which imediately gained property value putting a home and shop in there.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    Everything is realively cheap here. (cough) Especially after living out on the left coast and dealing with what it costs to live out there. Out there a ranch style home then was like 160k on a 1/4 acre lot and that was cheap! Here I paid 50k for a 3 story victorian on two lots @ nearly 1 acre in the city. About 1500.00 per acre or so for the old 147 acre once over grown farm. Cleared about 7acres for the house and shop there which imediately gained property value putting a home and shop in there.
    depends where in PA though... my area that would costs 300k+...

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

If you cannot pay cash you shouldn't be buying anything.
    THANK YOU. Finally someone gets it.

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

old cranky rich people are funny

NBM
    '01 Z28

I hear ya. I vowed to never deal with stealerships if I can help it. Looks like the time is approaching when I can't help it as I'm going to be getting a van soon for the family. I've learned the hard way to NEVER do a trade in. Talk about an ass raping and then they turn around and sell it for at least 4-5 times the amount they gave you for it.

Black
    2000 Camaro Z28 (sold)

When I am in the market for a new car, I will give you a call so you can assist me at the the dealership! Haha!

Awaiting Activation

I recommend it
    What are your thoughts on having and out of state CHL with an in state Driver's License?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information