Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Silver
    2002 Trans AM

Getting tired messing with a Scammer....what to do?

Hello My Friend,

I received your contact address today through my sister and i decidedto contact you, I am Mr. Austin Akim, department of fund release orderin ECOBANK NIGERIA PLC Office in Surulere Lagos Nigeria, I know thatthis letter might come to you as surprise, but take it like your own deal.Mr. Eric Zimmerman, from Lebanon executed contract through federalministry of aviation here in Nigeria, the contract worth of (USD13.5MILLION) but on the process of transferring the money to him by my Bank hedied with his family in earthquake disaster that occurred in Indonesia(Asia) on vacation many foreigners were reported dead. this money willbe signed in my office before I will pass order to the Remittancedepartment of our Bank for final endorsement and the funds will betransferred to your A/C. Nobody knows what is going on except I and one of myworkers here in the bank 30% of this money will be for you, this is theman's information:

1. Contract sum: USD13.5 MILLION.
    2. Contract number: FMA/A1A/7-2. 99/2000.

You will standand act as the beneficiary of this fund, I will send toyou the whole relevant documents that is required in this transactionupon request from our Bank (ECOBANK) as we proceed in this transaction. iam going on leave very soon and i need this money to set up a good investment for my kids, this deal must be between me and you only, i do not want it to be discussed with third party.

Best Regards.
    Mr.Austin Akim.

What would I have to do?

You will stand as the next of kin and beneficiary of this funds, by probviding your details and Bank account where the funds will be deposited, again 30% will be for you after the successful transfer.

Thanks and God bless.

Austin Akim

Is there a transactions Fee?

Thanks for your email, i do not understand what you meant by transaction fees? beside there is no fees to pay to transfer.

Austin Akim

Yes I Understand that, but My bank said there would be a 3% transaction fee.

What should I do?

Than, the transaction 3% will be deducted from the total sum of 13.5 Million Dollars to be transferred.

let me know, this is how it is done everywhere.

Austin Akim

From where is the money going to be Transfered?

It will be transferred from my Bank EcoBank Adeniran Branch office, please you have nothing to be afraid or worried of, just believe in me and see the result.

Thanks and God bless.

Austin Akim

Where is this Bank Located? Austin

Thanks.

I receive your email, the money is coming from Lagos Nigeria, it will be done by my Bank EcoBank, Now if your Bank is going to ask you to pay taxes, everything will be deducted from the total sum 13. 5Million OK, so you will not pay any taxes, as it will be deducted from the total sum.

Thanks and God bless.

Austin Akim

Now at this point I have nothing to say to mess with him....Give me some Ideas.

LeMans
    2005 Corvette 2005 GTO

Ask for pics of him and his family to improve your trust

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

ask for his phone number and that you want to conference call with him/his bank and you/your bank, also express that you need some form of evidence that you are indeed the next of kin as you don't want to have the money given to you unmistakidly then be sued by the true next of kin

blue
    83 mustang 347

tell him you will use the 13.5 million to come to africa and take slaves

Nuclear Cat Will End All LS1Powerhouse's Avatar
    Edwardsville, IL (So. IL Univ. of Edwardsville)

Mystic Teal
    1999 Camaro Z28 - A4

Ask if he is related to someone with the last name(Akim), then go on to say how they lived right down the street when you were growing up and so on.

2nd last of the lt1s EVAR 94z28l's Avatar

purple pearl metalic
    1994 Z28 Camaro

this

Blue
    00 Z28 6Spd / 03 Z71 LT

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    ask for his phone number and that you want to conference call with him/his bank and you/your bank, also express that you need some form of evidence that you are indeed the next of kin as you don't want to have the money given to you unmistakidly then be sued by the true next of kin
    sounds good to me
    he'll make up some dumb excuse,
    then after he does that, tell him "Your so full of shit I can smell you from here"

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Tell him you don't want to do it because you're an athiest and he said "god bless" at the end of some of the messages.

i usually write them back saying something random like "i want it delivered to my work in all dollar bills by midget clowns wearing zorro masks" just to see how they reply

Silver
    2002 Trans AM

Ok I replied to him.

Dear Akim.

I think for the best interest if we conduct this transaction another way. I'll be happy to take some days off from work and meet you personally. In Europe somewhere because I don't want to get too many Vaccines just to come to Africa. I hope you can pay for my flight and after I get the money I will reimburse you. Once we meet, you can give me the Certified Check of the whole Lump Sum. Then we can go to a local bank (I prefer Swiss Bank) and I will deposit the money there. Then I will give you your share. After that we can get couple of beers or kill a Goat. Whatever need to be done to celebrate because WE ARE RICH!!

Hope to hear back from you soon.

Silver
    2002 Trans AM

Quote Originally Posted by 94z28l View Post
    this
    I didn't know guns talk after every Shot.

BoooM God Damn

Booom God Damn

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

subscribed cuz i wanna hear this response

Black
    2002 Formula Firehawk

woot! kill a goat!

2nd last of the lt1s EVAR 94z28l's Avatar

purple pearl metalic
    1994 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by FSANE View Post
    I didn't know guns talk after every Shot.

BoooM God Damn

Booom God Damn
    me either but it was pretty damn cool

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

i got one too!!!!

Dearest One,
    After having gone through your profile, I prayed and decided to confide in you for this simple and sincere business bearing in mind that one has to take some risks at times to survive trial times.

I am Miss Fatu Ahmed, The only daughter to the late Mr. Ibrahim Ahmed of Sierra Leone who was a very wealthy Gold and Diamond dealer. My father was assassinated by unknown gun men after his return trip from Europe with my Mother. All the police efforts to track down the assassins of my late Father and mother has not been successful, Hence I decided to flee to a neighbouring country where I have been since as a refugee seeking asylum in a refugee camp there in Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire.

Meanwhile, before the death of my parents, my late father told me that He deposited the sum of U.S $ 5.500.000.00 with a bank here in Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire where I am residing now. I have gone to the bank with the official lodgement receipt of the money as issued to my father by the bank when he deposited the money and the bank confirmed that the money is with them. I have decided to invest this money out side Africa and I need you to assist me in receiving this money with your bank account while I join you for investment in your country.

I am seeking your assistance to enable me front you to the bank as my foreign partner who will assist me in receiving this money from the bank.

(1) To provide me with your detailed personal information which includes, your full names, Contact address, bank account information and your Telephone and fax numbers so that I can submit it to the bank authorising them to recognise and transfer the money into your bank account as my foreign guardian.

(2) To serve as a guardian to this fund since I am only 23 years.

3) to provide a good business where this money will be invested since am since I am still a novice in the business world
    (3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my
    education and to secure a resident permit in your country.

Moreover, I am willing to offer you 15 % of the total sum as compensation for your effort/input after the successful transfer of this money into your bank account and 5% for any expenses that might incurred during the transfer process making it 20% of the total amount.

Please get back to me .
    Thanks and God bless.
    Sincerely,
    Miss Fatu Ahmed.

Silver
    2002 Trans AM

Ok he replied

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your email, my job cant allow me to travel ayt this point in time, morewover if you can come to Lagos that will be much better, but remember we have not applied for the claim of this money, we have to legally apply for it.

Thanks and God bless.

Austin Akim

2003 DSG Cobra

scam the scammer...
    apply for it and tell him to send the cashiers check. when you get it tell him that there is a $10.00-$20.00 USD 'fee' for depositing it. this is not fraud because you are not telling him it is a bank fee. it is your fee.
    tell him he must send $20 in USD b/c you recently got laid off and dont have any income. but you do have a nice car that you are selling in order to get some cash to "facilitate the transaction for your mutual benefit".

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

I usually tell them that I work for the FBI and don't believe in scams and they shut up right away lol

Silver
    2016 Dodge Challenger

I recently had an ebay auction where a guy from jamaica bid and won my auction after repeated emails telling him I wouldnt ship to outside the US. I resold the item and 2 weeks later I receive acertified draft from citi bank for more than the amount. I went to citi local office and he couldnt do anything to verify it. I called citi bank and asked about a local office but there are none in tn. They wouldnt verify funds or any info. My bank cant confirm anything without depositing it and if it bounced I would get charged $10. It looks good but I dont see a watermark on the back. Scammers suck!!!!!!

Silver
    2002 Trans AM

Just sent him another Email

Dear Austin.

You can obviously see that I am very interested in this Money. I really need the money to help me with my sickness. We have to establish a way for both of us to conduct this transaction. In order for me to establish all the proper identification and all the necessary paper work will cost me $3,700 US Dollars. I only have around $2,000 at this moment. I would need you to send me the remaining $1,700 so I can get everything done. I am currently selling my car and the car is worth over $15,000 and once I sell the car, I will reimburse you double for your generosity. Another important thing is that I need to know that you are really YOU because I had Friend plan jokes on me. I need to know if you are serious about the whole thing. Would you please provide me a picture of yourself and in that picture hold out a piece of paper with "Apul Madeekaoud" written on it. This way I will know that it is truly you and we can build our trust from there.

Thank you.

Apul.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information