Florida Cops Retaliate Against CBS Reporter Who Exposed Improper Police Behavior!!!!

http://cbs4.com/local/local_story_086232143.html

Some of you may remember the original story where the reporter was unable to file a report against a cop in practically every Police Station in FL he went to, and was treated very aggressively to the point where one cop even made a veiled threat of shooting him if he didn't shut up and leave. Well to get back at the reporter this PBA group posted his picture and all his personal information on their website under the Be On The Look Out Section, where they normally post wanted criminals!

Be sure and watch the video.
    You even get to hear the president of the PBA who's behind the retaliation on the phone trashing the reporter and defending what they did. "ARE YOU THE GUY FROM CHANNEL FOUR??? Oh, Yeah, OK! Now I know what you're talking about! Yeah, we put on our website to have the officers look out for people like you!"

Fucking cops! Gotta love em!
    Last edited by BillyT; 04-03-2006 at 10:57 PM.

Silver
    2002 Trans AM

Jerk-offs.

military, cops, senators, anyone working for the goverment gets protection from thier own agency. This is not new alot will brag about this just to rub it in joe publics face.

I remember when my uncle (God rest his soul) was in a wheelchair due to http://www.alsa.org/als/what.cfm?CFI...TOKEN=67445960 ALS he was divorced from his wife for about 5 years but had a daughter they had shared custody of. She was upset he would not leave his life insurance in her name instead of his daughters so she began to try and make it hard for him to see her in his dieing days.

She started dating a cop and one weekend we went to go get my cousin since it was my uncles visitaion. As soon as we drove up his ex got in his face and was telling him to go away calling him "Dead man in a chair" "cripple". He asked me to put him back in the van and help my cousin pack. She called her boyfriend who came with three police offers....THREE! for a man in a electric wheelchair who could not push the stick to power it on his own.

They told him to leave and he would not get to see his daughter for the saftey of his daughter because he was upset....we went to complain to these cops supervisors and were told to "Go home it would be in our best interest".

Do i hate all cops? no Do i hate they are allowed to abuse power so easily....yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigrus
    military, cops, senators, anyone working for the goverment gets protection from thier own agency. This is not new alot will brag about this just to rub it in joe publics face.

I remember when my uncle (God rest his soul) was in a wheelchair due to http://www.alsa.org/als/what.cfm?CFI...TOKEN=67445960 ALS he was divorced from his wife for about 5 years but had a daughter they had shared custody of. She was upset he would not leave his life insurance in her name instead of his daughters so she began to try and make it hard for him to see her in his dieing days.

She started dating a cop and one weekend we went to go get my cousin since it was my uncles visitaion. As soon as we drove up his ex got in his face and was telling him to go away calling him "Dead man in a chair" "cripple". He asked me to put him back in the van and help my cousin pack. She called her boyfriend who came with three police offers....THREE! for a man in a electric wheelchair who could not push the stick to power it on his own.

They told him to leave and he would not get to see his daughter for the saftey of his daughter because he was upset....we went to complain to these cops supervisors and were told to "Go home it would be in our best interest".

Do i hate all cops? no Do i hate they are allowed to abuse power so easily....yes.
    First Class Heroes right there!

Some fine public servants for sure.

White
    '10 ZR1

What a bunch of bullshit! I hate to say it, but I have to say it, this very thing contributes to my negative opinion of law enforcement in general!

First class heroes is right!

Silver
    '02 WS6

You guys are right!! Police are all jagoffs.. We should do away with cops period. And because my doctor almost caused me to lose a kidney because he lied about removing a kidney stone, I say we do away with doctors too. These professional jobs are all given to non caring incompassionate people. Matter of fact, the fireman that destroyed my house with his axe when the fire was already out.. Hmmm!!! Let's do away with firemen too. Everyone in these professions are jaggoffs. I say we over throw the government and have an anarchy. BillyT, what do you think??

Quote Originally Posted by Honboy1
    You guys are right!! Police are all jagoffs.. We should do away with cops period. And because my doctor almost caused me to lose a kidney because he lied about removing a kidney stone, I say we do away with doctors too. These professional jobs are all given to non caring incompassionate people. Matter of fact, the fireman that destroyed my house with his axe when the fire was already out.. Hmmm!!! Let's do away with firemen too. Everyone in these professions are jaggoffs. I say we over throw the government and have an anarchy. BillyT, what do you think??

Your views intrique me and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

White
    '10 ZR1

"You guys are right".....to me that means plural, and since I responded, and I'm a guy means you're talking about me. Tell/show me where I said police are all jagoffs?

What is your profession? Do you happen to be a.....cop? If not, it would still be interesting to know.

Edit: Too funny! I knew your profession before I even looked. I hope you aren't one of those cops that couldn't get laid in highschool and had to go into law enforcement for a profession to finally get your fix on power trips and finally be able to pick on the guys that picked on you in highschool too.
    Last edited by FasstChevys; 04-04-2006 at 08:06 AM.

Silver
    '02 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by FasstChevys
    "You guys are right".....to me that means plural, and since I responded, and I'm a guy means you're talking about me. Tell/show me where I said police are all jagoffs?

What is your profession? Do you happen to be a.....cop? If not, it would still be interesting to know.
    What a bunch of bullshit! I hate to say it, but I have to say it, this very thing contributes to my negative opinion of law enforcement in general!

Well, lets see.. It says here that this contibutes to your negative opinion of law enforcement in general. So you already have a negative opinion about law enforcement. I think if I had a negative opinion about someone or an agency in a whole, I think it would be fair to say they were all jagoffs. I am a cop by the way. I know there are some bad cops out there.. But in my 10 year career, I can say that I've met and worked with alot of good, hardworking, and compassionate officers. I just notice that BillyT loves to post every negative aspect of law enforcement. We're not all bad. I used to work in a really rough town just south of Chicago. Anytime an officer was involved in a shooting, the news would interview a bunch of thugs that would say, "they shot him for nothing!" The news coverage provoked an us against them attitude. For days there was potesting and marching in the streets. Rocks and bottles were thrown at the police and all kinds of unrest. A month later I saved two men from a burning building. The police department notified the media and no one came out to cover the story. Finally, my dad called channel 2 news and complained that no positive news regarding police officers is ever covered by the media and demanded an answer why. Guess what? The next day channel 2 interviewed me and two officers and had us on the 5:00 news. I'm just saying, don't lose faith in law enforcement as a whole because of incidences like these. Peace!!!

Good job condemning this despicable behavior by the FL cops, Honboy1!
    You're just like a Muslim, who instead of condemning acts of terrorism by his people, just rambles on and on about how Islam is Peace, but never addresses what his cronies have done... eh Peace Officer?
    What's wrong? Has the "Blue Wall of Silence" got your tongue???

I hope your lack of any criticism of their behavior doesn't mean you approve of it?
    Kinda like how you openly approved of those Texas cops who framed an innocent man for murder and had him executed! If I recall correctly, you approved because he had a rap sheet anyway, which to you is apparently justification for taking a man's life.

It's not too hard to paint you all with a broad brush when the so called "Good Cops", like you claim to be, never even muster the gumption to criticize their peers, even when such outrageous behaviour has been exposed.
    All you do is deflect, deflect, deflect. BillyT hates cops, so this story is meaningless!

Yup! So glad you guys have all been given badges and guns and authority!
    Last edited by BillyT; 04-04-2006 at 08:58 AM.

White
    '10 ZR1

Well, lets see.. It says here that this contibutes to your negative opinion of law enforcement in general. So you already have a negative opinion about law enforcement. I think if I had a negative opinion about someone or an agency in a whole, I think it would be fair to say they were all jagoffs. I am a cop by the way. I know there are some bad cops out there.. But in my 10 year career, I can say that I've met and worked with alot of good, hardworking, and compassionate officers. I just notice that BillyT loves to post every negative aspect of law enforcement. We're not all bad. I used to work in a really rough town just south of Chicago. Anytime an officer was involved in a shooting, the news would interview a bunch of thugs that would say, "they shot him for nothing!" The news coverage provoked an us against them attitude. For days there was potesting and marching in the streets. Rocks and bottles were thrown at the police and all kinds of unrest. A month later I saved two men from a burning building. The police department notified the media and no one came out to cover the story. Finally, my dad called channel 2 news and complained that no positive news regarding police officers is ever covered by the media and demanded an answer why. Guess what? The next day channel 2 interviewed me and two officers and had us on the 5:00 news. I'm just saying, don't lose faith in law enforcement as a whole because of incidences like these. Peace!!!
    Fair enough! That is the biggest reason why I stated it as such. (in general) Because I do know that there are good and bad people in every profession, not just law enforcement. I'm not an angel by any means, but I haven't deserved every run-in with the law either. The police where I grew up had it out for me (again, some was deserved, some wasn't). I've never forgotten it either. They gave me no reason to trust them. They basically shown me through their actions that they were definitely looking for me and waiting for me to screw up, and went out of there way to do so. So, to them, I say "Fuck em"! haha

Anyway, you made some good points, peace to you, take it easy.

Silver
    '02 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by BillyT
    You're just like a Muslim, who instead of condemning acts of terrorism by his people, just rambles on and on about how Islam is peace, but never addresses what his cronies had done... eh Peace Officer?

I hope your lack of any criticism of their behavior doesn't mean you approve of it?
    Kinda like how you openly approved of those Texas cops who framed an innocent man for murder and had him executed! If I recall correctly, you approved because he had a rap sheet anyway, which to you is apparently justification for taking a man's life.

It's not too hard to paint you all with a broad brush when the so called "Good Cops", like you claim to be, never even muster the gumption to criticize their peers, even when such outrageous behaviour has been exposed.
    All you do is deflect, deflect, deflect. BillyT hates cops, so this story is meaningless!

I like the way you bring up the deal about executing a man just because he has a long rap sheet. I just made a statement that I could care less if a man was executed for the one time he is innocent if he had committed many heinous crimes prior. Not small time thugs. I'm talking about murderers, rapist, and life long criminals that are in and out of the justice system and don't contribute to society. Do you really think I should have compassion for a man that would rape my wife or kill my children without remorse? You're an idiot that takes everything so personal. Get over it fagboy!

Silver
    '02 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by BillyT
    You're just like a Muslim, who instead of condemning acts of terrorism by his people, just rambles on and on about how Islam is peace, but never addresses what his cronies had done... eh Peace Officer?

It's not too hard to paint you all with a broad brush when the so called "Good Cops", like you claim to be, never even muster the gumption to criticize their peers, even when such outrageous behavior has been exposed.

I like the way you bring up the deal about executing a man just because he has a long rap sheet. I just made a statement that I could care less if a man was executed for the one time he is innocent if he had committed many heinous crimes prior. Not small time thugs. I'm talking about murderers, rapist, and life long criminals that are in and out of the justice system and don't contribute to society. Do you really think I should have compassion for a man that would rape my wife or kill my children without remorse? You're an idiot that takes everything so personal. Get over it fagboy!

Silver
    '02 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by FasstChevys
    Fair enough! That is the biggest reason why I stated it as such. (in general) Because I do know that there are good and bad people in every profession, not just law enforcement. I'm not an angel by any means, but I haven't deserved every run-in with the law either. The police where I grew up had it out for me (again, some was deserved, some wasn't). I've never forgotten it either. They gave me no reason to trust them. They basically shown me through their actions that they were definitely looking for me and waiting for me to screw up, and went out of there way to do so. So, to them, I say "Fuck em"! haha

Anyway, you made some good points, peace to you, take it easy.
    Peace brother!

I like how thinking its fucked up for a cop to approve of executing innocents makes me an "idiot fagboy".
    You got class, Hero! I'm so glad we got people like you working the streets.

Still no condemnation of the FL cops eh? I wonder why that is?
    My only guess is that you also approve of the cops putting that other "idiot fagboy" reporter's name, photo and personal info up on their BOLO website, so the other officers can "watch out" for him.
    Well, no shocker there! That's for sure!
    Last edited by BillyT; 04-04-2006 at 09:29 AM.

Yeah, but it sure does not help you guys any when you all let each other slide when doing something illegal. You guys are allowed to get away with alot of bullshit with very little problems because you guys will stick up for each other or lie for one another.

Black
    91 Corvette

Fuck cops, fuck them up their stupid asses.

nothing good is coming out of this thread so it's done.

Thread Information