Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fights

Impounded
    One more and I'm gone....

Lightbulb Fights

Stone's thread got me thinkin....Post your stories( im working overtime at sweetbay detail tonight{recent burglaries} and i'm bored out of my mind) I want some good, detailed, Hollywood-like descriptions of the fights you've guys have been in. Win or loss, I wanna hear them. I've got plenty of time.
    Don't make up shit, but I wanna know why, how, when , where. Come on let your ego do the talkin'.

I'll be waitin'

Black
    2004 Z06

Impounded

Quote Originally Posted by eddierox View Post
    lol

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

i played hockey in highschool...not enough internet to tell the tales.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by eddierox View Post
    That movie is awesome. Who really cares about fist fights though lol

Impounded

whatever...see if you can get a moderator to close this thread...seems like no one fights....

Burnws6 Post

Gay=3

Interesting=1

Black
    2002 Formula Firehawk

i got kicked in the nuts once, and i cried

Impounded

Quote Originally Posted by 96z28 View Post
    i got kicked in the nuts once, and i cried
    sweet!!

The Herpes of LS1.com Modulistic's Avatar

gray
    07 duramax

I had 2 wild friends when I was in my early 20s. my favorite fight went like this.

"hey dan, I gotta piss"
    what, what the fuck? we are in the bottom of a stairwell?!?!
    "yeah, hold that door, im going to piss in the bottom of this stairwell"
    (we three are drunker than shit, my other buddy had already started going up the stairs)

so I wait outside the door and, lo, three mexican dudes come around the corner and want to use the stairs. So I say, with a loud voice "NO, YOU CANT USE THIS DOOR!"

so they say fuck you, push me out of the way and as soon as they open the door, I dont know how he pissed that high, but Steve pissed right in the face of the one dude. HAHAHA! I couldnt even fight for the first few seconds cause I was laughing. so the pissed on guy and another guy tackled steve and they were rolling around and fighting in steves piss, with his pants down, and I was fighting a smaller dude outside the stairs. That guy ran off and I got back inside the stairwell in time to see my other friend who came back down the stairs and we three were fighting the two mexicans, Steve had his cock out the whole time he was fighting and he ended up pushing one of them down a flight of stairs with his junk all hanging out.

I still laugh to this day about that.

Impounded

wow... thats the funniest shit ive heard in a while. sounds like a national lampoons movie

pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

partyin at a college end of year bash ( fredfest in fredonia, ny) when i was 24 i ran into my sister who was a senior a the time....i was pretty drunk..we were just hangin out shoootin the shit in a bar and this guy started yellin shit across the bar at her..callin her a slut, cunt whatever else..dont remember....shes yellin shit back as she can definity take care of her self when it comes to a war of words......aparently he got a lil to mouthy with her cuz all of a sudden i see her throw her entire glass of beer at him......glass and all.....hits the dude in the face....LOL ..next thing i know he lunges at her like hes gonna tackle her ....he didnt make it as i tackled him...punched the dude in the face a few times....then aparently i hit the bouncer as he was pullin me off of this guy..bouncer hit me back HARD ..nice shiner the next day but i didnt feel it at the time.......he throws us both out...kids face is all fucked up outside this bar and hes still mouthin off at me...im laughin my ass off at him...bouncers told us to take off while they were still seperating us......so on to the next bar...good times

Impounded

now were startin some action...keep it comin

Paid 2 Post Daycrew SexOnWheels's Avatar

Blood Red
    Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Modulistic View Post
    I had 2 wild friends when I was in my early 20s. my favorite fight went like this.

"hey dan, I gotta piss"
    what, what the fuck? we are in the bottom of a stairwell?!?!
    "yeah, hold that door, im going to piss in the bottom of this stairwell"
    (we three are drunker than shit, my other buddy had already started going up the stairs)

so I wait outside the door and, lo, three mexican dudes come around the corner and want to use the stairs. So I say, with a loud voice "NO, YOU CANT USE THIS DOOR!"

so they say fuck you, push me out of the way and as soon as they open the door, I dont know how he pissed that high, but Steve pissed right in the face of the one dude. HAHAHA! I couldnt even fight for the first few seconds cause I was laughing. so the pissed on guy and another guy tackled steve and they were rolling around and fighting in steves piss, with his pants down, and I was fighting a smaller dude outside the stairs. That guy ran off and I got back inside the stairwell in time to see my other friend who came back down the stairs and we three were fighting the two mexicans, Steve had his cock out the whole time he was fighting and he ended up pushing one of them down a flight of stairs with his junk all hanging out.

I still laugh to this day about that.

That reminds me of a story when I was at University we would go out to blow off some steam. We were poor when we were in school so we would often drink draft.

The 'Ag tech' guys never liked us engineers so they waited to catch one of alone in the restroom after smack talk was exchanged multiple times though out the evening.

I had drank allot of draft so I was in the middle of a long bladder relief session when they came in and locked the door behind them.

I begged them to wait until I had finished urinating but they were all worked up and attacked me at the urinal.

Crash, bang, boom, blah blah blah, but the end result was myself standing over one of the guys laying on the floor and he was saying he had enough so I calmed down from seeing red. His eyes looked relieved but then he started to look down my body still standing over him and I looked down as well to see that my manhood was still exposed with my pants down and there was still a little trail of urine draining on him.

My class mates loved that I won the fights against the much hated rivals but I was not as happy as I, the Ag tech boys, and the entire bathroom was covered in my own urine as I could not stop the flow from my draining bladder during the fight in cramped quarters against multiple opponents.

All my old school buddies love to bring up this story whenever we get together for old times sake!

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

every weekend is another fight for my drunk fraternity brothers and i...

the most interesting was back in january at our very first party of the semester, a group of guys came up and at the very end of the night before we all went to the bars and most of the people had left they started making a scene... one of them grabbed this girls ass whose going out with one of the brothers, so basically 38 guys were about to jump on 8-9 kids. i was trying to tell them to get the fuck out because it was gonna end bad for them, so they were backing down the stairs but the whole time they kept yelling at the kid whose girl they touched calling him a faggot. one flight of stairs left and my friend had enough, literally flew down 8-9 steps and the entire force of the landing was directed into the kids right cheek. the kid was out, fell down about 6-7 stairs and landed in this contorted position not even moving..thats when i got really worried (i was soberish becuas i was working the door)... i really thought his back had been broken or something....i had never seen anyone hit so hard in my life...after about 5 minutes of him laying there his friends manged to egt him up and they left and that was the end of that.
    about a week later i saw ihm at the bars, his face was still swollen and cut. i laughed

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

i don't know if i should post mine... i'll probably end up getting sued cause some ass hole will realize who i am...

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

another fun one was when i had just started going out with the current gf, some guy kept hitting on her, calling me a faggot, etc. he ahd been doing this for about a week, so one night i go up to him and i told him lets go outside right now. he pussied out and i started getting real mad to the bouncer saw me fumeing and kicked me out. then that kid started texting me, tleling me to come to his fraternity house and fight him? this boggled my mind because A i had jsut challeneged him and he told me he didnt want to fight, B how the fuck did he get my number. i was actually gonna go, but the girl was yelling at me. the very next night i walk up to him in front of his whole fraternity, like 15ish were sitting at that table... i tell him lets go outside, and his response is "bro i dont want ot fight you". again my mind was boggled, so in my durnken rage i snuffed him with my left so hard his head bounced off the table and as it was coming back up i swung with my right and got him pretty good in the side of the head. this all happened so fast and the rest of them kind of looked at me for a second like is he crazy...then this fat stocky senior gets up at me, swings and i dodge, and then the whole bar is starting to look at the situation...my brothers come running in too, triyng to breka it up, there were a few punches exchanged and it took a while for the bouncers to kick everyone out and calm things down. thatw as fun...that kid doesnt even look at me anymore

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    i don't know if i should post mine... i'll probably end up getting sued cause some ass hole will realize who i am...
    haha its all in good fun

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

and this other time...ohh fuck it i can go on forever....

The Herpes of LS1.com Modulistic's Avatar

gray
    07 duramax

I saw Sandra Bullock in club 219 on new years day of prolly... 2004... shit maybe it was 05. right before she married whats his face. so im drunker then shit and my friends were all like "go ask sandra bullock out" cause im known to do or say anything especially when dared. so im stumbling over, a shot of tequila just sloshing everywhere, I dont know if I intended to drink the tequila or offer it to her, but some prick got in my face, and I was like
    "get off of me, im trying to ask Sandra Bullock out"
    and he is like "sandra doesnt want to talk to you"

now this isnt some loud ass dance club, its a nice refined atmosphere where all the trendy kids with rich parents get to go. I had gone into this club with a buddy who used to work there and he got us into the VIP room where Sandra was.

so im like, whatever, and I push past him a little, and shout "SANDRA BULLOCK LET ME HAVE YOUR NUMBER" what i failed to notice was this guy was a fucking elephant in a suit tailored to fit his big ass neck through it and arms through it. More importantly I didnt pick up on the subtle social cues that tip less drunk people off into realizing he was her bodyguard. now, im fucking 6'2" and 190 lbs of rippling muscle, but they said this fat ass picked me up like I was a 3 year old and dumped me out on the street like a sack of shit.

not really a fight but memorable none the less.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by Modulistic View Post
    I saw Sandra Bullock in club 219 on new years day of prolly... 2004... shit maybe it was 05. right before she married whats his face. so im drunker then shit and my friends were all like "go ask sandra bullock out" cause im known to do or say anything especially when dared. so im stumbling over, a shot of tequila just sloshing everywhere, I dont know if I intended to drink the tequila or offer it to her, but some prick got in my face, and I was like
    "get off of me, im trying to ask Sandra Bullock out"
    and he is like "sandra doesnt want to talk to you"

now this isnt some loud ass dance club, its a nice refined atmosphere where all the trendy kids with rich parents get to go. I had gone into this club with a buddy who used to work there and he got us into the VIP room where Sandra was.

so im like, whatever, and I push past him a little, and shout "SANDRA BULLOCK LET ME HAVE YOUR NUMBER" what i failed to notice was this guy was a fucking elephant in a suit tailored to fit his big ass neck through it and arms through it. More importantly I didnt pick up on the subtle social cues that tip less drunk people off into realizing he was her bodyguard. now, im fucking 6'2" and 190 lbs of rippling muscle, but they said this fat ass picked me up like I was a 3 year old and dumped me out on the street like a sack of shit.

not really a fight but memorable none the less.
    awesome!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information