Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

F my life!!!! I was robbed

Got home and found the house trashed. They got my laptop, some jewlery and 4500 bucks cash.

F my life!
    I know there are other that can share

Black
    1999 Trans Am

Sorry to hear that hope the cops find them and you get all your stuff back. Why DID you have $4500 in cash at your house?

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by tatertot91 View Post
    Got home and found the house trashed. They got my laptop, some jewlery and 4500 bucks cash.

F my life!
    DAMN!!!! That sucks big time man, sorry to hear about that! Hope the bastards get caught and pay dearly!! I fucking hate thieves
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Damn, Alex! That sucks!

I know just how you feel. Had the same thing happen to me back in 84.

We got nothing back. And, turned out to be some of the teenagers in the neighborhood. Could never prove it though....

So sorry that happened to you. Feels creepy knowing strangers were in your home rummaging through it, I know.

Maybe you'll get lucky and who ever did this will be caught.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

I hope you find the bastids who did this shite. Baseball bat meet teeth.

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

F my life!
    My mom got robbed by mexican yard workers, multiple neighbors saw them going in and out of the backyard and didn't think anything of it. took tvs, xbox, wii, jewelry etc. insurance payed for it and she ended up getting everything back.

came and stayed with her and my brother for a couple days, first day i was there i watched some idiot pothead looking guy try to open the door to my car. I came out telling him how much I thought of him and called the police, they caught him, and he wrote me a letter apologising

months later the old spanish house keeper and her sister stole a couple hundred bucks from her,

and not three weeks later some of my brothers friends came in while they were on vacation and stole the fairly new tv, xbox, basically everything the mexicans took, again..

she's moved.

Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

Thanks everyone. Money was left over from selling our jet ski and was in a fire safe, guess it was more for fire than robbers. Luckily they walked right past a set of headers i had laying around, my fast 90 combo, and my guitar so Im somewhat lucky in that aspect.

Thanks guys for all the kind words and it sucks to hear it happen to anyone else.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Thanks everyone. Money was left over from selling our jet ski and was in a fire safe, guess it was more for fire than robbers. Luckily they walked right past a set of headers i had laying around, my fast 90 combo, and my guitar so Im somewhat lucky in that aspect.Thanks guys for all the kind words and it sucks to hear it happen to anyone else.
    At least you did luck out a little bit even though you still got fucked. I am assuming you made a police report, is there cameras anywhere that might have recorded this douchebags

Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    At least you did luck out a little bit even though you still got fucked. I am assuming you made a police report, is there cameras anywhere that might have recorded this douchebags
    Filed a report, no cameras in our neighborhood unfortunately. The cop said it was a busy day so there were several robberies in our area so hopefully something will pop up. Will just have to wait and see.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Sorry to hear man

Don't have your hopes up of anything being recovered though. Move forward the best you can

Anybody what to go out to eat tonight??? I'm buying

Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

That sucks, my neighbor got robbed during the day. Got everything.
    After that, I installed camera's. They will email me when there is movement, and I can watch them from my DroidX.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Nhra Firebird View Post
    You finally got a job and quit collecting unemployment?

Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

thanks guys, i'm definitely gonna look into cameras but i know they get pretty pricey. Some of those systems are pretty neat though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nhra Firebird View Post
    Might have to take you up on that

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Blown Vert View Post
    That sucks, my neighbor got robbed during the day. Got everything.
    After that, I installed camera's. They will email me when there is movement, and I can watch them from my DroidX.
    That is pretty fn cool!

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

I have good news and bad news!

Bad news is Y2K is more then likely right and you have a good chance to never see your shit again!

Good news is that more then likely its the same douchebags that robbed you, robbed everyone else. Someone else may have a camera or something of that nature. With more then one robbery, the police will take it a bit more aggressive most of the time. Chances did increase for you finding these fuck nuts.

them dirty littler fucker......shoot the bastards if you fine them.......yea FL. good place people say WHATEVER!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by justinmc978 View Post
    My mom got robbed by mexican yard workers, multiple neighbors saw them going in and out of the backyard and didn't think anything of it. took tvs, xbox, wii, jewelry etc. insurance payed for it and she ended up getting everything back.

came and stayed with her and my brother for a couple days, first day i was there i watched some idiot pothead looking guy try to open the door to my car. I came out telling him how much I thought of him and called the police, they caught him, and he wrote me a letter apologising

months later the old spanish house keeper and her sister stole a couple hundred bucks from her,

and not three weeks later some of my brothers friends came in while they were on vacation and stole the fairly new tv, xbox, basically everything the mexicans took, again..

she's moved.
    need i say more......tater knows

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Quote Originally Posted by justinmc978 View Post

she's moved.
    we've had good luck with mexicans stealing our shit. Maids breaking and taking everything, especially crosses for some reason? Quit using them long ago.

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by wheeliE-maxx View Post
    we've had good luck with mexicans stealing our shit. Maids breaking and taking everything, especially crosses for some reason? Quit using them long ago.
    isn't that sortof ironic?

Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

Hopefully something comes of this. The thing that really honestly scared me was when i walked in my bedroom, i realized my spare set of keys for the TA was missing. Found them on the floor in the garage so they must have been looking for the car and ditched the keys when they realized it wasn't there. Couldn't imagine them hanging on to them. Same goes for the spare house keys layed out in the bedroom, they left those too.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information