Wish I had an LS1. kickflippin1's Avatar

Angry F&$@%* Thieves in my neighborhood!!

Assholes broke in to a home less than 2 miles from mine, stole some shit....then....they took the wet clothes out of the washing machine, took the families 7 month old kitten, put it inside, turned it on, and took off. WHY?! What the fuck did they need to do that for? I mean, you already got what you came for, why kill a helpless animal? A kitten nonetheless. Assholes....

Sorry, just wanted to rant about that. I think thieves are some of, if not the biggest, pieces of shit on earth, and to do that on top of it just made it worse.

Here is a link to the story with a video link on the right side of the screen:

http://www.wxyz.com/news/story/Home-...vlcMIAgNg.cspx

Red
    99 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28

thats some messed up shit...i wanna say its some teenagers that would do that....to steal a wii and a computer...but someone to kill a kitten..thats just messed up. and my only thought was teenagers. guys get to a certain age to where they think its cool to just kill animals....i never got into that but some of my friends or acquaintances did...fucked up world we live in

That's just f'ed up!

Wish I had an LS1. kickflippin1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ28 View Post
    thats some messed up shit...i wanna say its some teenagers that would do that....to steal a wii and a computer...but someone to kill a kitten..thats just messed up. and my only thought was teenagers. guys get to a certain age to where they think its cool to just kill animals....i never got into that but some of my friends or acquaintances did...fucked up world we live in
    Yeah. I figured the same thing. My mom just told me there have been quite a few break-ins in our neighborhood. May be time to get my CCW

yellow
    2004 gto

if some one comes up missing around my area dont tell the cops.

someone needs to send a message to these mother fuckers.. steal from me, I'll make you famous.

Quote Originally Posted by jsmith564` View Post
    if some one comes up missing around my area dont tell the cops.

someone needs to send a message to these mother fuckers.. steal from me, I'll make you famous.
    That shit makes me furious what puss's do to animals. I would hope and pray to find those fuckers and have a night on the town with their asses! They'll want to when I'm part of the way through with them!

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ28 View Post
    I know some people like that (juniors). Stuff like squishing rabbits or cutting things and letting them bleed out etc. That's just messed up, I don't understand it. What's next for them, humans?

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

First harmless animals... Then people... That's how it works

Not to mention they are pathetic assholes that are nothin more than a sorry pieces of shit.
    Don't think people like that will make it far in this world.

If I found them, I would kill them!

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

We had a series of break-ins in our sub-division several years back. I heard some car stereos were stolen so I wasn't too worried about it bc I had an alarm on my car that was parked outside. The other two were in the garage.

Then I heard that 2 garages were broken into and then even a house!

I immediately started letting people know I owned a gun and knew how to use it.

There will always be assholes and low-life scum in this world. Just how it is. Only thing you can do is try to protect yourself and watch out for those you love.

Red
    1996 Trans am

ya thats some pretty petty sh@#. hopefully they get caught and get whats coming to them. some hard core prison sex.

black black black
    77 swb

I would stuff those pieces of human garbage in my dryer and then throw it off of Hoover Dam. I could do it, and I literally would.

White
    99 Pontiac Trans Am #2466

Quote Originally Posted by kickflippin1 View Post
    Assholes broke in to a home less than 2 miles from mine, stole some shit....then....they took the wet clothes out of the washing machine, took the families 7 month old kitten, put it inside, turned it on, and took off. WHY?! What the fuck did they need to do that for? I mean, you already got what you came for, why kill a helpless animal? A kitten nonetheless. Assholes....

Sorry, just wanted to rant about that. I think thieves are some of, if not the biggest, pieces of shit on earth, and to do that on top of it just made it worse.

Here is a link to the story with a video link on the right side of the screen:

http://www.wxyz.com/news/story/Home-...vlcMIAgNg.cspx
    I know what you mean... I got hit 2 weeks ago, but glad I didnt have a kitten. I would hate to see what would have happened to it.

Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!

that's horrible

the worst we've gotten is damn high school kids breaking into my garage and taking my beer! seriously. i have 5 dirt bikes, a WS6, three tool boxes, a tv and a couch out there ... and they want my budweiser. oh well. not complaining. it hasn't happened in about a year now though.

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

Eye for an Eye I say. Throw those fuckers in a dryer and let it run for a long long long time. See how they like it afterwards well that is if there brains arent piles of mush.

Silver
    2005 Toyota Corolla (DD)

Quote Originally Posted by gd1996 View Post
    If I found them, I would kill them!

The irony of this statement is incredible.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Better than a puppy in the drier...that would just be wrong.

01 modded gtp

If motherfuckers ever vroke into my house and killed my cat i would hunt them down and blow their fuckin brains on the wall

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

I'd be furious if anyone broke into our house and stole things and destroyed shit, BUT i'd be absolutely batshit-retarded-psycho-insane-murderous crazy if someone put the family cat in the drier and killed her. I know it might sound silly to some of you guys but i love that kitteh. Its one thing to steal from people, but just downright sick and mean to do that to a lil cat. like wtf.

<<<<< basically hates teenagers and really hope i wasnt as annoying as todays are when i was that age. if i was, i almost wanna apologize to everyone in town lol

Thread Information