Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Is everybody retards at LS1.COM?

I just could not let this "jewel" pass. It got locked down and thrown in the trash but I cannot help myself. Do these snake oil salespeople really think we just read this bullshit and buy like hell? Look at this shit....
    Quote Originally Posted by thepollock
    i started a new job a couple weeks ago and talking to my boss found out about this rev x oil treatment. his brother is one of the people that started the product . we use it in the shop in all are buses and i have seen the oil samples well i don't know much about reading them but we have doubled the life of the oil. i know it is a new product and was wondering in any one here knows anything about it. to me the product sounds to good to be true. if any one here could give me any info on if they have used it or not that would be great. here is a link to it **link removed** . I AM NOT TRYING TO SELL IT JUST WANT TO KNOW INFO.

thanks
    jeremy
    OK allow a few observations. Do all snake oil people always qualify themselves by relationships....in other words it always seems to be "my boss" "my father" "Stony the Mechanic who is a friend"....and that is their disclaimer so they do not have to answer any questions directed at them...This stupid shit tells us he has seen the oil samples ....but then goes on to say I don't know what they mean but then tells us we have doubled the life of the oil How the fuck do you know you doubled the life of the oil? You just said you are clueless what the UOA tells you. And of course he goes onto great lengths to say he is not selling he is just asking questions after sharing this bullshit testimonial and the product link to their bullshit website....it get's better....
    Quote Originally Posted by smokintires101
    We have been using REV-X in michigan for quite a few years and it have proven time and time again to reduce friction way more than just using synthetic oil. I use it with Amsoil in my bikes and have seen over a 4 horsepower gain after adding it to my engine and tranny on the dyno. I still have the original 350 in my 87 IROC and after running REV-X oil additive the engine not only became smoother it also has way better throttle response. I did seem to pick up better mileage as well.
    Wait a minute in the earlier post your "buddy" from Minnesota said this shit was brand new. So nice first post. We all are just supposed to flock to the website and buy this shit up cuz you say so? No data no nothing from your POS cars/Bikes to back anything up? We just take your fucking word? You must think we are all slobbering retards here.
    So old CompSyn lays him out in the most gentle way I have ever seen anybody get told to pack their shit and hit the road....but this dumbass comes right back with his horseshit. Now he is gonna be a keyboard warrior/expert.....
    Quote Originally Posted by smokintires101
    All rite! So you are an informed Amsoil rep! That's good! Please tell me why your products that say fully synthetic oil on the bottle are not 100% synthetic anymore? Also please tell me why the products you listed are owned by two companies and one happens to be Speedway Inc (NASCAR). Why would anyone put a product on the market that may have downsides that celebraties such as Carol Shelby (who owns part of the company you know!) would endorse. Still have no Idea! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$! That is the bottom line man. It is very rare to see anyone in this day and age actually care about the consumer and the outcome of what happens when their product is used! You asked why the oil Industry hasn't caught on to the real deals - They have! They've known about them for over 75 years! So how is the oil industry going to make money if they sell you a one time oil treatment that lasts for the life of your vehicle? These guys at lubrication specialties have got it correct, the oil industry sells quantity over quality. If this was not the reality the little guys such as Amsoil, Royal Purple, etc would not exist. I test oils for a living and I can tell you for a fact what is in every formulation of whatever and you really aught to find out for yourself (or, maybe you already have!) just what you have been selling for the last few years - NO, not the oil and air filters that you guys get from China, Your oil products. If you really want to know what is in there products check out their website at **link removed**. I have followed their progress for years and have heard way to many people try to compare them to other products when there is no comparison, these guys have done there homework and the results speak for themselves.
    Wow. Why didnt he just say "Hello I am a dumbshit". Firstly Amsoil does tell you upfront which of their lines of oils are Cracked GRPIII and which are 100% PAO. Upfront no bullshit. Amsoil has always been very upfront unlike Mobil1 and others so Amsoil is the last company this dipshit needs to imply any type of misrepresentation in that area. This guy is way too easy. I guess we did evolve from Monkeys after all. You asked why the oil Industry hasn't caught on to the real deals - They have! They've known about them for over 75 years! So how is the oil industry going to make money if they sell you a one time oil treatment that lasts for the life of your vehicle? These guys at lubrication specialties have got it correct, the oil industry sells quantity over quality. Wait a minute fucknutts....your alter ego lil "buddy" just told all of us dumbshits you had to use this stuff every oil change. Now you are telling us it is a one time miracle of fucking science? You two asswipes get your bullshit straight at the least will you?
    I test oils for a living and I can tell you for a fact what is in every formulation of whatever and you really aught to find out for yourself (or, maybe you already have!) just what you have been selling for the last few years - NO, not the oil and air filters that you guys get from China, Your oil products. If you really want to know what is in there products check out their website at **link removed**. I have followed their progress for years and have heard way to many people try to compare them to other products when there is no comparison, these guys have done there homework and the results speak for themselves. Really? you test oils for a living do you? Wow I have my degree (two actually and I can spell and utilize complete sentences and everything)) and have been involved in tribology for over 25 years for the likes of Bell Helicopter etc. and I assure you of a few things. You are not educated at all. You do not test oil for a living as there is no such thing. Amsoil does not get their filters from China they get them from Donaldson. We all know what is in Amsoil as we here at ls1.com study VOA's of various oils and also have utilized accepted ASO9002/API certified tools/methodologies for our "enlightenment" of what makes a lubricant work or not work. These guys....WTF is that? These guys have done their homework? Oh well fuck me in the ass...I have been enlightened by the almighty "These Guys". Look at all the time and money I could have saved over the years on an education/significant lab/real world tear down and analysis/experience etc.. Shit all I had to do was listen to "These Guys".
    Damn you Orion for banning their troll ass before I got out of bed. I hate you. Opportunity like this doesn't come along that often and you fucked it up for me. Asshole. I wanted some REV-X oil treatment man!
    Last edited by Sarge; 05-15-2009 at 07:19 AM.

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

I wouldn't waste my time or money on any of those additives.

2000 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 A4 - Light Pewter Metallic
    Direct Flo lid, SLP Loudmouth, Bassani Offroad Y-Pipe, BMR strut tower brace, BMR subframe connectors, shift points tune and !EGR

2011 Kia Forte EX A6 Sportmatic - Titanium Silver Metallic

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

It's the power of the internet Sarge, draws in tons of trash talkers.

Rodzilla Tha Cavity Filla zero_proto's Avatar

teal
    99 Z28 with an SS complex

yeah orion, wtf. Should have let pops have some fun, i bet this would have been pretty good.....but now i will never know.

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

Sarge should hand him some red for interference

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar

'98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

yes.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Its the Weapon-x guys gay lover rev-x. They have drunk rendezvous in their testing lab and then post here after their gay sex sessions

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Man I dunno. Those two idiots are fucking clueless. I hope they don't reproduce.

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

i put rev-x in my oil..along with my weapon x plugs and now i am running 4s in the quarter and never have to change my oil !!!

Rodzilla Tha Cavity Filla zero_proto's Avatar

teal
    99 Z28 with an SS complex

Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    i put rev-x in my oil..along with my weapon x plugs and now i am running 4s in the quarter and never have to change my oil !!!
    word

Arctic White
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Yea I caught that, 1st he says he doesn't know anything about the science of how it works and then he says he's an oil tester for a living?? Honestly! lol douche

Arctic White
    2000 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Is everybody retards at LS1.COM?

Y2KPewterSS is the king of TARDS!!!! And gets told this on a daily basis.

I'm retarded

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

Quote Originally Posted by Nhra Firebird View Post
    I'm retarded

Paid 2 Post Daycrew SexOnWheels's Avatar

Blood Red
    Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    ...Is everybody retards at LS1.COM?...
    Not everybody, only the good ones, Sarge...

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

The old man has been on a roll this week-sick em

silver
    2002 ws6

i be retarded?

Sebring Silver
    2000 CamaroSS

Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    The old man has been on a roll this week-sick em
    Getting slow too.....that thread came out over a week ago

Guess he was having trouble firing up the walker

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

I'll take out everyone with my Rev-X, Weapon X and the crazy Tornado. They each compliment my ride and I run 3.99 in the 1/4 so take that Shady.........
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information