Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Elliot Rodger(orion,gtp231,5.0,k-ref your comments please)

red
    95 Z28

I hadn't even heard about what this whole thing was. I had heard about a shooting in San Diego, but not any more. I watched a minute and a half of the first video, a few minutes of the second one, and then googled to see what he did. I'm not impressed, nor do I feel any empathy towards this clown. I was a virgin and wholly inexperienced with women at age 22 as well. Yet somehow I managed not to go on a killing spree and/or kill myself. Nor did I try to blame it on women in any way. Fuck this guy.

I guess the women this guy was going after were especially good at sensing when a guy was a complete psychopath.

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Is this the dad that's blaming the NRA for his son running over people stabbing others and shot a couple?

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    Is this the dad that's blaming the NRA for his son running over people stabbing others and shot a couple?
    Santa Barbara killings: Police confirm UK-born Elliot Rodger killed six people - video report | World news | theguardian.com
    Quote Originally Posted by 0rion
    I tried reading that article but it had too many words.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

When I saw this video the other day, I thought I can only imagine the rantings in his 140 page manifesto. I find it horrible that people like this are getting through society unnoticed. There are signs everywhere, even freaking videos, and yet, they aren't sending out red flags to those in a position to do something about it. Yet at the same time, we have children in grade schools being suspended for pointing their fingers at another student as a gun, or when a teacher asks her students to write down what they see in cloud formations, the student that sees a gun, gets sent to the principals office and suspended, etc... Crazy stupid shit.

This guy had severe emotional issues. Issues that he had no problem putting out there for all to see. Rich kid with absent parents. He had everything he needed and then some but the attention of the adults in his life (and apparently the attention from girls that he craved so disturbingly) How can someone go on so very unhappy, and twisted I might add, and go unnoticed? He even got by the authorities and passed himself off as a sane individual. Yet second graders are given harsher punishment for just being kids.

We have a problem here. Most of these disturbed kids are high school and college age. And no, I don't think stricter gun laws will change the outcome. We need better mental health care in our schools and a way to "observe" these disturbed kids without backing them into a corner and getting them the help, or for that matter, confinement they need. Suspending children for playing with a squirt gun when they are 7 isn't the answer.

Better mental health care and parents that actually parent would go a long way. Unfortunately, our society is falling away from traditional family values. Sadly, more and more often, this is the end result.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Another mental midget too afraid to off himself before harming others. Hope someone pisses on his grave. No pity nor sympathy.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Jesus......what a whacked out clown. " I feel so invisible because the girls never pay attention to me....." Maybe because you're a psychopath and they pick up on it. That's some woe is me bullshit right there. He's not feeling anything different that every young man out there hasn't felt at some point.......it's his ability to handle and cope with it that's the problem.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    When I saw this video the other day, I thought I can only imagine the rantings in his 140 page manifesto. I find it horrible that people like this are getting through society unnoticed. There are signs everywhere, even freaking videos, and yet, they aren't sending out red flags to those in a position to do something about it. Yet at the same time, we have children in grade schools being suspended for pointing their fingers at another student as a gun, or when a teacher asks her students to write down what they see in cloud formations, the student that sees a gun, gets sent to the principals office and suspended, etc... Crazy stupid shit.

This guy had severe emotional issues. Issues that he had no problem putting out there for all to see. Rich kid with absent parents. He had everything he needed and then some but the attention of the adults in his life (and apparently the attention from girls that he craved so disturbingly) How can someone go on so very unhappy, and twisted I might add, and go unnoticed? He even got by the authorities and passed himself off as a sane individual. Yet second graders are given harsher punishment for just being kids.

We have a problem here. Most of these disturbed kids are high school and college age. And no, I don't think stricter gun laws will change the outcome. We need better mental health care in our schools and a way to "observe" these disturbed kids without backing them into a corner and getting them the help, or for that matter, confinement they need. Suspending children for playing with a squirt gun when they are 7 isn't the answer.

Better mental health care and parents that actually parent would go a long way. Unfortunately, our society is falling away from traditional family values. Sadly, more and more often, this is the end result.
    that's the key right there.......parents need to step up and do their jobs. Spend time with your kids and teach them about life and yes......that includes all the hard lessons like how to deal with rejection. Parents don't want to do that because it puts them in an uncomfortable position having to say that stuff to their kids but it's necessary in order to teach them that it's not the end of the world if someone doesn't like you. I tell Zach all the time that he's just starting one of the hardest parts of his life. It's also the part that will define who he is for the rest of his life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean Green Z28 View Post
    Don't worry about understanding women. Women understand women, and they hate each other

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    that's the key right there.......parents need to step up and do their jobs. Spend time with your kids and teach them about life and yes......that includes all the hard lessons like how to deal with rejection. Parents don't want to do that because it puts them in an uncomfortable position having to say that stuff to their kids but it's necessary in order to teach them that it's not the end of the world if someone doesn't like you. I tell Zach all the time that he's just starting one of the hardest parts of his life. It's also the part that will define who he is for the rest of his life.
    So true. We (parents as well as the public school system) are coddling these kids, with the expectations that if everyone gets a trophy, all will feel important. That we should all be treated the same no matter what our skill or emotional levels are. Life lessons come in the form of hard knocks and our kids need to know that from the start so that they can learn to deal with disappointment that is inevitable throughout our lives.

We've got a bunch of emotionally messed up kids out there.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

WOW! Just WOW!

That he doesn't understand that you are NOT the car you drive, or the sunglasses you wear or the clothes you have. This guy has absolutely NO personality; No confidence and nothing I'd be interested in if I was a chick!

"Look at me, I'm gorgeous!" What a narcissistic asshole. I'll bet this peckerwood never even had the balls to approach a chick and say HI!

One thing he never realized is that there are A LOT of taxis running on the boulevard. You miss one then you catch the next one (half the world is female). But you've got to hail one first to catch one.

Jeezus H Christ, I'm old, fat and ugly and I still shag chicks (because I'm not afraid to talk to the ladies). Sure I get turned down (can't win 'em all!). But you'll never win if you don't play the game. Anybody thinking that someone is going to fall head over heels with them "just because" is seriously deluded and in need of some serious help.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM

I agree with this guy wholeheartedly!

WARNING: Bad language for those with delicate ears...

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Amen
    We all find the right one eventually deal with it

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    WOW! Just WOW!

That he doesn't understand that you are NOT the car you drive, or the sunglasses you wear or the clothes you have. This guy has absolutely NO personality; No confidence and nothing I'd be interested in if I was a chick!

"Look at me, I'm gorgeous!" What a narcissistic asshole. I'll bet this peckerwood never even had the balls to approach a chick and say HI!

One thing he never realized is that there are A LOT of taxis running on the boulevard. You miss one then you catch the next one (half the world is female). But you've got to hail one first to catch one.

Jeezus H Christ, I'm old, fat and ugly and I still shag chicks (because I'm not afraid to talk to the ladies). Sure I get turned down (can't win 'em all!). But you'll never win if you don't play the game. Anybody thinking that someone is going to fall head over heels with them "just because" is seriously deluded and in need of some serious help.
    I just threw up in my mouth a little bit when I read that........

2002 Z28 A4 NBM

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit when I read that........
    Glad I could make you happy...
    67 Camaro: K-K + 797-z (look it up), 454/Th400/4.10 12-bolt = 6mpg, PS/PDB/PW tilt, tach, gauges...

2005 Corvette LS2/M6 Magnetic Red Metallic (What else would it be?) w/ Cashmere interior

2002 Z28: NBM/Tan, MTI smooth lid, smooth bellows, !AIR, !cats, 1-3/4" QTP SS LT's, 2-1/2" TD's with X-pipe, MagnaFlows dumped at axle, custom welded SFC's, MidWest Chassis body mount adjustable T/A, 3400 stall, 3.23 gears (was 2.73). Tuned: 343rwhp/357rwt (before TD's). Best: 12.559 @ 108+, 1.73 60' @ 3500' DA w/MT ET Street DR's.

Carbon footprint? CLOWN SHOE!

Black / White
    '00 T/A M6/'19 Hemi Truck

WOW! Just WOW!

the more at bats you get...the better your average will be. Im with you...Im guessing he never approached one.
    2000 Black TA M6 - LT's, ORY, UMI Short Stick, TT2's, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Braided Lines, and Tuned by Vengeance SCCA and Car Show Approved
    2019 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Laramie Limited
    2015 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Sport Premium Hemi - Sold
    2010 Hemi Crew Cab Sport Premium - Tuner and HID's - Sold
    06 Quad Cab HHHHemi - Sold
    99 Hugger Orange Camaro - Sold
    97 Camaro - Sold

Not very surprised - it's a tough dating scene and a lot of online anger by males about it. I quickly guessed the formerly obscure website he came from. I checked in here because I wondering some people here are in law enforcement and I'm wondering whether the investigators care much about his motives or who online might have heard things before his actions. I spent enough time reading that website that I have educated guesses as to anonymous online activities of his (we've only heard of the things he said under his own name). I think LEO could figure that out on their own (assuming devices or records weren't junked a while ago), but only if they're actively looking.

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

this fuckin tool shed should have just hung himself instead of taking others with him, another key situation of where "how far would have this gotten if somone near had a CC permit" lol he evidently has no game, hell i had a chick fly me to norway by the time i was his age.....

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

WOW! Just WOW!

Hell look at Orion. He's turned into a trophy wife.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

dats what I'm saying.....if I can get laid it can't be that hard for him. One thing in my favor is not how well I talk to women but how convincing I am in talking them into drinking just one more beer. Right now though I'm in the dog house so getting laid is gonna take a small miracle. I went down to my neighbors house and drank 15 beers so my wife is less than happy with me right now. That's another good thing about being married with kids though.....she can't just "not call". I'll fight that fight tomorrow.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM

dats what I'm saying.....if I can get laid it can't be that hard for him. One thing in my favor is not how well I talk to women but how convincing I am in talking them into drinking just one more beer. Right now though I'm in the dog house so getting laid is gonna take a small miracle. I went down to my neighbors house and drank 15 beers so my wife is less than happy with me right now. That's another good thing about being married with kids though.....she can't just "not call". I'll fight that fight tomorrow.
    I wonder what the dog has to say about that?????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information