Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    rice,its what's fo dinner LeadFarmer's Avatar

Silver/Black
    00' z28-R.I.P 00' WS6 M6

Dumbest thing you've done in a car

I know we've all had our moments, so this is a no judgement zone, post em up! lol. I've got one really good one for you guys to get things started.

on my 18th birthday 4 of my friends were spending the night at my house, at about 1 in the morning we got the bright idea to chunk full water bottles at oncoming cars. So we all pilled into my friends 00' jetta 1.8 5spd. Stopped by a cvs at bought the biggest pack of water bottle we could find.
    Every oncoming car we hit the driver would just get scared shitless and fly off on the next turn available. We were having a helluva time, except with the last one. On the last waterbottle we were going about 60 in a 55 when we hit an oncoming new ram 2500 turbo diesal. So if you do the math that's the equivalent of hitting a water bottle doing about 120. The water bottle went clean through his grille right into his radiator. We were shitting ourselves laughing.............up until we noticed this guy pulling a U-turn.
    Everyone in the car freaked out similtanously and started yelling at our friend driving to do something! lol. He panicked and took the first street on the right doing about 50. He ate the curb and went right into a yard, but there was no way in hell we were stopping, there was a pissed off redneck right behind us, so he kept on the gas, plowed through a wooden mailbox and kept going!
    About 10-15 redlight runs later and speeding well over 20mph everywhere we went my friend got the bright idea to go into an extremely tight banked curve we knew of in order to lose the truck, my friend took the turn at about 55 with the truck right on our back. The truck promptly lost control, went off into a ditch and ate a guard rail, our driver out of excitement momentarily forgot he was driving once we saw the truck eat the rail and he lost control, went into the ditch, and ate the same guard rail as well. For a second we all just sat there, none of us could believe what just happaned, my friend to my right is freaking out yelling, "wtf are we going to do guys!" My friend driving takes a quick look in his mirror and says "uh guys, we got another problem"
    The guy in the truck had gotten out and was walking toward us with a crow bar. We were stuck, had no way of escaping, so someone in the car yelled, guys we have to fight him (so fucking stupid). The guard rail was blocking anyone getting out from the passager doors, the driver door wouldn't opene cuz of something that happaned on impact, so my door was the only one that would open. Seeing as how I was a bit tipsy I thought fighting this guy wasn't such a bad idea, so before anyone said anything else I got out of the car and starting walking towards the guy.
    We met, he immedietely swung the bar at my face, I ducked, threw a left upercut, right straight, then a left straight-which he dodged, that's the last thing I remember. According to one of my friends it was at that point one of them got out of the car, and saw the guy land one hit across my temple with the bar. I woke up on the side of the road 5min later to my friends arguing with this guy(who I might add had a bloody lip and nose from my hits, which I might add, made my quite happy). Both parties decided that in light of what had happaned the best thing to do was just say the jetta lost control on the turn, the truck followed since it was dark and he thought that was the right path. No tickets were issued that night, not even a red light ticket(apparently we ran every red in the city that didn't have a camera), the chase went on for about 20min and in that whole time we didn't run into a single cop. My friend totalled his car, but full coverage took care of him. Things could've gone so much worse, someone up stairs was def. with us that night. SOOO FUCKING DUMB

Silver/Black
    00' z28-R.I.P 00' WS6 M6

Oh and putting a 300 shot on my friends stock 99' integra. Got up to 140mph and BOOM! motor gone, fun as hell though, bitch pulled harder than my Z28 lol

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

I'm surprised he didn't beat all you guys up.

2002 trans am ws6

were you guys stoned?

Silver/Black
    00' z28-R.I.P 00' WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by dav-02ws6-m6 View Post
    were you guys stoned?
    everyone without exception lol

Black
    2002 Trans am WS6 pkg

Drifted my Saturn in high school around some bends in the mountains with a steep ass drop, oh the road was all dirt and I had 3 other lives in the car with me.

I was goin about 105-115 on a highway at just before night, seen a cop comin the opposite way. Turned on his lights and flipped a U. I ran, got off an exit and got away but I will never do that again. Dumb dumb

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

>backroading in my buddies 1984 chevy.
    >come upon a random herd of peacocks in the middle of the road.
    >he floored it.
    >buh Bump, bumpbump.
    >beautiful colored feathers everywhere.

Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

Quote Originally Posted by justinmc978 View Post
    >backroading in my buddies 1984 chevy.
    >come upon a random herd of peacocks in the middle of the road.
    >he floored it.
    >buh Bump, bumpbump.
    >beautiful colored feathers everywhere.
    I laughed, hard.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

raced a motorcycle (harley) in a construction zone...speed limit was 30MPH without the construction going on and it was on the main road in town. Got up to about 120MPH and shut it down as I got over into the one lane there was narrowing down from 2. It was kind of like playing chicken...we both knew one of us was getting over into that lane in time. Guess he figured my car would run over his bike.

Also used to deliver papers in the morning. I got kicked out of my house when I was about 18 so my friends and I decided one morning that we were going to deliver papers without getting out of the vehicle. We threw every single paper from the car to over 100 houses. Some shots were cool...some weren't.

At the end of the route we mysteriously had like 15 papers extra. These were Sunday papers mind you. So we got the bright idea to chuck the Sunday papers out of the car at people riding bicycles on the side walks in town. One kid fell off his bike. If that was someone on here...sorry about that.

Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

Was going to my ex's house and a kid in a Eclipse was being a douche, I was about 19 at the time. Well there was alot of traffic so I just revved at him a few times and then I turned into my ex's house. Well he followed me and when we got into the residential area, he wanted to pass me so he floored it and when he was door to door with me, I floored it and left him behind. I don't know how fast I was going but I would say 60-70mph so I had to break and had to break quick so I got on my breaks a little hard but the road curved a little and was a bad bad road with bumps and holes and such, well I lost control and took down a 6ft fence, had my car right over the fence! I turned it on again and floored it till I got off the fence and left the mans yard. The ex's house was about 3 houses down so I just got there opened the gate and drove my car to the back of her house and ran in. I hid in there and saw the cops got there and then cruise up and down the street a few times. I wasnt caught but man I felt bad for the man when he was fixing his fence I also missed a fire hydrant by a few inches and the only damage to my car was a lost sideskirt and the front fender and bumper were slightly slightly moved in. My car was primered at the time so there were no scratches either, this was in the 1998 Trans Am.

Last edited by silverWS6; 05-08-2011 at 10:09 PM.

Silver/Black
    00' z28-R.I.P 00' WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by silverWS.6 View Post
    Was going to my ex's house and a kid in a Eclipse was being a douche, I was about 19 at the time. Well there was alot of traffic so I just revved at him a few times and then I turned into my ex's house. Well he followed me and when we got into the residential area, he wanted to pass me so he floored it and when he was door to door with me, I floored it and left him behind. I don't know how fast I was going but I would say 60-70mph so I had to break and had to break quick so I got on my breaks a little hard but the road curved a little and was a bad bad road with bumps and holes and such, well I lost control and took down a 6ft fence, had my car right over the fence! I turned it on again and floored it till I got off the fence and left the mans yard. The ex's house was about 3 houses down so I just got there opened the gate and drove my car to the back of her house and ran in. I hid in there and saw the cops got there and then cruise up and down the street a few times. I wasnt caught but man I felt bad for the man when he was fixing his fence I also missed a fire hydrant by a few inches and the only damage to my car was a lost sideskirt and the front fender and bumper were slightly slightly moved in. My car was primered at the time so there were no scratches either, this was in the 1998 Trans Am.

Click for full size
    I appreciate the visual aid

Light Pewter Metallic
    2001 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by silverWS.6 View Post
    what happened to the eclipse?

Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

Quote Originally Posted by 2001camaroSS View Post
    what happened to the eclipse?
    I have no idea

Ray Charles blue

Her name was Amanda.

dbl clutch'n like i shld WICKEDLS1's Avatar

sebring silver
    Y2K SS CAMARO

I jumped what we call "thrill Hill" in my 1992 SWB chevy with 180k on the clock. i had my GF at the time with me as long as my best friend. well it hit it at about 60 and when i landed the lower a arms both sapped and the truck bit the pavement. that was an interesting call to my dad to explain why the truck needed to be towed home

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

oh boy let me start thinking....

---nearly rolled a 96 bonnevile on some backroads drifting around 90deg. 15mph curves

---coyote hunting with buddies i managed to shove a corn stalk through my radiator overflow of my pickup, went got the parents 01 powerstroke super duty fx4 blah blah, broke a rear leaf spring, wedged so much snow ice underneath broke i think it was the seal between the transfer case and the trans., bent a steering stabilizer bad enought we could make only left turns, 4wd quit working.... so we took it back to the house and got the 96 eddie baur bronco, cruisin cross a field at 65-70 catching up to antelope hit a buffalo wallow and there were no tire tracks for 27 size 12 foot steps.... but we won the contest lol

---140 around some long sweeping banked curves i drove every day with 3 buddies shitting their pants bc the tires had no tread they were smooth....

---set the record for the fastest time from a neighboring town to ours with 2 buddies, 9 miles and just let it run 145-155 ish

--- put the ta in the ditch fell asleep one night driving home after quiting drinking 3 hrs before

---went to pass a frito's truck on some shitty roads, did 360s down the highway and down into the ditch into a corn field

---tried smashing through a snow drift with said bronco, set the airbags off, screwed up the front end,

--- chasing coyotes again in the powerstroke across a hay field thought it was funny how there was no grasses sticking up through the snow, forgot there was a ditch there, burried the front clear to the hood, dad had to bring the tractor and dig a path in front of it because we couldnt get it out backwards....

---gf's dad and i were coming back from a wedding dance far too drunk to be driving, i was weaving through construction cones on the interstate with the hayabusa, he was hammering it past me in his 2010 camaro, cops went to pull him over, he hammers it passes me i figgured well fuck if hes not gonna stop, they are gonna catch him before they catch me, dropped it 3 gears and hammered it, rode a wheelie back past him... both of us made it back unscathed..... dumb dumb dumb

---same exes dad and i were fuckin around on the interstate doin pulls, coming up on a car in my lane (he was in passing lane) but i was pulling on him thought id make it through the gap to pass, ended up coming about a foot infront of him at 140mph also extremely dumb dumb dumb

Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

When i had my explorer i got a call from my idiot friend who was apparently playing around in an abandoned golf course and got stuck in a bunker. He wanted me to pull him out and i did, and on my way out i got the bright idea of whipping a few donuts. Why not right?
    Was sliding all over the place and drifted around a tree and on the other side was a dip, the exploder bucked about 2-3 feet in the air and the sub box i had in the back holding 2 10" subs and 2 Amps lifted up and slammed onto the roof and back down cracking the cargo area in the back.
    The box was upside down so i ran out, pulled the fuses, and made my way the hell out of there.

On my way out 2 cops had pulled someone over in the parking lot i was getting out of the golf course at, i just drove past them and they didn't do a thing. Real lucky they didn't ask what i was doing in there.

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by TLS_Addict View Post
    Her name was Amanda.

Red, Pewter
    03 cobra07 street glide

driving in rain had 3 people in the vette 2 in the passenger seat. pulled out of a gas station and i was pissed off started going had the t/c off and floored it well i over corrected and spun me around went backwards into the curb bent my rim and screwed up my steering wheel and alignment out. went back on road to the stop sign and the cops are pulling at the same stop sign that was close

Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

I also did donuts at my high school football field in my 89 formula, that was alotta fun

Had a "race" with some 3 of my friends to one their houses, one had a neon, other one had a beretta, another had a explorer and I had my formula. I won but god we did some stupud driving through the city at traffic hour.

Topped a rental Cobalt down at 117mph and got caught got arrested for that

I had a 2001 Ram and my friend had a 90 chevy, we raced up a busy street at about 3 in the am, drunk as fuck. That could've ended bad, really bad. That night I almost put the ram into a brick wall too but was able to stop just before hitting it.

Another night with the 98 Trans Am, me and some friends were at a girls house drinking and we ran outta smokes. I had just gotten my Trans Am so we went in it to buy some well I decided to have fun and I floored it on a turn, whipped a 180 and almost hit a gas line thing, but was stopped by bricks that were around it. Thank god.

Another day in the 98 Trans Am, just had gotten it back from having the tranny rebuilt and went straight to a football game. After the game I was about to finally get the chance to race my friend in his 98 cobra, well when we were leaving I decided to show off again and floored it on a turn, caught some dirt and hit a pole, a rather large pole with a concrete base. Got off checked that I hadnt hit the engine and it was just the radiator that was busted and it was good enough to drive it nonstop to my friends house and store it there before I told my parents about that.

Another night in the 98, I was coming back from the drags and a friend with a 01 formula wanted to race. So we hit it on the highway and were neck and neck and hit 150mph. Car has crooked rims and is pretty old and had bad tires at the time. Took a pic as I was slowing down.

Went doing ebrake slides on a Chevy aveo rental, that was alotta fun but it was a residential area.

Had a 02 Ram 4x4 and me and a couple of friends had a bonfire in the middle of the desert. Well one guy had a Jeep so we all went hill climbing. About 10-15 people jumped in my truck, in the cab and in the bed, and I went to town climbing hills till I heard a "click click click click" coming from the transfer case area. Well we all stopped and I went home and that was the last time I went off roading before it was stolen.

After hard rains here. We had a party at some house so it got raided so we moved it to the desert but the roads were bad. Well I went to go visit my ex and then I headed back to the party, well on the way there it was bad. I was going through puddles almost redlinning the car and almost getting stuck, till I got to one and it was too bad and it pulled me in and got stuck. This was after I passed about 3 cars that were stuck, on of them being a chevy truck. Dad went to pull me out. Oh yeah they had moved the party too cause people were getting stuck so I wasnt even going to the right place I was in the 98 trans am too...

Stole a sticker from a fast food chain (whataburger) and ran off in the 98, wonder what would've happen if I got caught. Drove around with it for a while.

I'll be back if I remember more... got some pics for the stories too

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information