Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Dumbest stuff you ever did?

...reading that Crocodile Steve fella's string made me wonder what sort of stupid shit we all have done.....Man my list is looooong...but a one of the dumbest things I have ever done.....
    We had this long old country road just outside Hurst, Texas....you could get hauling ass and there was a lil hill right before a turn....nothing but flat pasture all around.....river bottoms were on the right....so after a few beers and a couple of smokes....me and my buddy decided we would "borrow" my big sisters old Impala and go see how far we could jump that sum biatch....It was about 2am...I dont even know how fast we were going...didnt look at the speedo....we hit that hill and that sum biatch flew....and started to roll in mid air....we landed on the passenger side of the car and rolled I dont know how many times....my buddy was thrown out of the car at some point and I just bouced around for awhile....when it stopped...there was nothing left of that car and I was behind the drivers side seat in the floorboard...
    Neither one of us had any major injuries...sore as hell.....my Dad beat the shit out of me....

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

heh....them ole duke boys are at it again.

Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar

'18 CTS-V
    '13 ZL1

caught my hair on fire right before I was to get family pictures taken (about 8-9). I got spanked so bad I could not sit for day...

I picked a fight with 10 full sized sheets of drywall (4'x8'), guess what, I LOST. I broke both legs and was in a wheelchair for 4 months and had to re-learn how to walk. There's a pic of me in my 3rd grade yearbook in a wheelchair sporting JAMS (anyone remember those...lol), BABY!!!!!

chameleon
    98 T/A

damn sarge, those dirt roads are fun though. i remember putting my cherry 70 nova up on two wheels hitting some loose sand, she started coming around on me and no matter how much i corrected it was forest bound. another story
    comming home from work (when i was younger) i had a lowerd honda crx and cut underneath a 18 wheeler hauling concreate baracades to go around a slow moving vehicle. seems stupid now but it was a rush back then.

standing in front of a hockey puck

Impounded
    Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    heh....them ole duke boys are at it again.

Black
    1994 Camaro Z28

I once cleared a ski jump so far I landed on the flat. I was in college at the time and really screwed up my back.

In 1982 I was ski racing down a hill too steep to groom and busted off a mogul and broke three ribs.

When I was 13 I tried to ride my bike out of a basement on a 2 x 8 plank and looked up just in time for the ceiling to hit me in the face and peel me off the bike like a wood chisel.
    2002 Street ET Champion New England Dragway
    1999 Street ET Champion Oxford Dragway
    My Blog is here: http://www.downtime.com

Hugger Orange/W stripes
    1999 Z28 M6

I have intimate knowledge of a seventeen year old who took a police car on a joy ride and nobody ever found out about it except a few of his dumbass friends.

Future Super Trooper Mr. CarelessAndImprudent's Avatar
    '69 Camaro

I don't wanna talk about it

Red
    02 T/A WS6 M6

When i was a teen prolly 16-17 i was getting ready to drive by a police station so before i drove by it i put the song "fuck the police" on and put all the windows down and just raised the volume on my system.

Oh yeah i got a ticket for that stunt for "noise distrubance" even though it wasnt a law back then at least i dont think it was.

Sebring Silver
    2000 CamaroSS

Broke into a house and lived there for two months.....neighbors complained about a loud party one night and I got my picture taken by some of Dade county's finest

Just one of many..........

Sebring Silver
    98 Z-28 camaro

The dumbest thing I've ever done? That's easy! Getting married....

Yo Da Lin The Valley..... astyles's Avatar

flying down the road at 80+ in a car with no windshield and realizing that a cop is chasing me when i see him loop his car in my rear view!so i stop and start to roll down the window when comes at me through the windshield screaming"what the hell do you think you are doing?" and i say "i am late for work,can i get this ticket so i can get going?"he throws the ticket book at me and says he does not have enough pages to get all of the things i have done down and tells me to promise not to do this again.lol

climbing up the balcony at the Hilton and borrowing a few rooms to throw major parties when we were in high school. to supply the party favors, follow a beer truck and after he goes in to deliver the goods, roll his doors up and throw as many cases you can in the back of a truck and haul ass good times but so lucky we didnt get arrested many many times

Black & Brilliant Silver
    1999&1997 SL600 6.0 V12's

Quote Originally Posted by whitelightnin99 View Post
    climbing up the balcony at the Hilton and borrowing a few rooms to throw major parties when we were in high school. to supply the party favors, follow a beer truck and after he goes in to deliver the goods, roll his doors up and throw as many cases you can in the back of a truck and haul ass good times but so lucky we didnt get arrested many many times
    wow i thought i was the only one that knew about the beer trucks. oh and fuck the cases. KEGS biatch. we would go and hang at the mariiot in tulsa at 71st and Lewis. the manager started to call the cops once, once. we never went back. cuz he could id us.

try pulling the ebrake on a buddies pos when he is doing 50 on gravel it was totaly worth it. 3 flats and a broke rim.

oh and campus police are real police. i found out the hard way....

Black
    67 Chevelle..99 Silverado

Quote Originally Posted by F-Bomb View Post
    comming home from work (when i was younger) i had a lowerd honda crx and cut underneath a 18 wheeler hauling concreate baracades to go around a slow moving vehicle. seems stupid now but it was a rush back then.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

I brought back 750 Thai Sticks dipped in Opium in 1974 onboard the USS Chicago.....I stashed in my twin 70's tanks.....I look back on that now and think if I would have gotten busted my ass would still be in Levonworth...oh well...Purple Haze baby

Light Pewter Metallic
    2K Camaro Z28

I almost went to jail for evading a police cruiser.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Man we got some world class dumbshits here.....I love it....gearheads are cool....we got "style"....

Shooting a man in reno just to watch him die.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information