Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Black
    1999 Trans Am M6

dumb mustang driver lol

not to start anything but my friend has a 2004 gt and hes simply retarded. One of his exhaust tips is squished almost flat. he told me it happened when he got air and then came down on some hill lol. He also hit something that ripped his tire off and then he continued to drive home on the rim. now he has a donut on the front and hes going around doing almost 100 mph lol.
    hes such a rich fuck tho, hes like "eh, i'll just buy new rims and tires". wish i could do that whenever i wanted. he's so rich, but his dad wouldn't let him buy an 04 cobra cuz hes a little baby

His dad owns a 2001 viper, two 60's corvettes, two 60's or 50's 2 seater thunderbirds, 69 mustang boss 429, 1940 ford deluxe, lincoln navigator and some mercedes sedan. If my dad had that shit, I'd have a fully built supercharged/nitrous TA and an escalade for a DD. lol
    1999 Trans Am M6
    SLP Short Throw, Lid and CAI, Strano Springs, Koni Sport Shocks, BMR STB and SFC, UMI PHB, Pacesetter LT's and ORY, Magnaflow Catback, DMH 3" E-Cutout, LS7 Clutch, Motive 4.10, 160 T-Stat, MSD wires,, 17x9.5 Chrome C6's wrapped in Hankook 275/40/17

Tuned at Mongillo Motors in New Haven, CT - 303 RWHP and 308 RWTQ

Black
    99' WS6 Trans-Am

I just love how kids these days expect they should get stuff cause there dad
    has money...So you are saying if your dad was rich you would automaticly have a whole bunch of shit...Grow up!!!

Black
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

some people have $ and spoil there kids, and some dont so they cant. There will always be an "uper class" in this world

Black
    99' WS6 Trans-Am

My Father could have bought me what i wanted but i chose to buy my own stuff not count on anyone else..If you count on someone to do or get stuff for you,Might as well stay at home cause you will not make it in the world..

Black
    1999 Trans Am M6

Quote Originally Posted by Follet30 View Post
    has money...So you are saying if your dad was rich you would automaticly have a whole bunch of shit...Grow up!!!
    dude, first of all i'm only 4 years younger than you. If my parents were rich, i wouldn't have to worry about saving for college and could spend my money on whatever I wanted. I think u need to lose ur attitude.

Black
    1999 Trans Am M6

My Father could have bought me what i wanted but i chose to buy my own stuff not count on anyone else..If you count on someone to do or get stuff for you,Might as well stay at home cause you will not make it in the world..
    yea, i won't make it in the "real world" because I'm a math major that makes the Dean's list every semester.

Black
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

who the fuck cares whos dad has more $, or whos gonna make it in life. Be thankfull for wut u have. Lets face it, do u honestly think that the majority of the kids u c driving LS1's bought it themselves. NO, mommy and daddy paid for it.

Black
    2002 Trans Am WS.6 R.I.P.

It's okay to WANT something. (I personally want jessica biel) but that's what you have to work for. if you go around EXPECTING everything, you'll get nowhere. If someone's dad has worked his off, and he wants to waste it on his kid, that's his thing. Personally, I didn't get anything, and I'm better for it I think. Kids expect things because it's been given to them the same way. You can't hold their hand and then expect them to function for themselves. I knew a dude like that, new wrangler at 16, new liberty at 18, new DAMN HOUSE when he graduated college! drove me nuts, but that's life.

Impounded
    One more and I'm gone....

Quote Originally Posted by GottaHaveLS1 View Post
    dude, first of all i'm only 4 years younger than you. If my parents were rich, i wouldn't have to worry about saving for college and could spend my money on whatever I wanted. I think u need to lose ur attitude.
    seriously...attitude check

red
    2001 Trans Am Ram Air WS6

theres a lot of jealous people in the world.... but i also i agree that some are given way too much (i.e. carS, house, everything they want) and some of them will never get anywhere on their own

Black
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

well they dont have to if they get what they want as a kid. I know a kid who comes into my store all the time. He got everything as a child and never worked for anything. Finally his dad (who was on the cover of Forbes magazine 3 years straight) got him his own house. His dad is a billionare and this kid has his own car, house everything. He charges people rent for living in his house and on top of that all the expenses are paid off by his dad and on top of that his dad sends him $ every week. The fucking kid drives a range rover as a first car. SOME PEOPLE ARE BORN LUCKY, other must work for their things. Everytime he comes in he buys a carton Parliment lights, handfull of lighters, magazines, SKOAL and all this other shit. The bill comes up to like $80 and he swipes his card as if it were nothing.

Black

Quote Originally Posted by rajiv1998 View Post
    well they dont have to if they get what they want as a kid. I know a kid who comes into my store all the time. He got everything as a child and never worked for anything. Finally his dad (who was on the cover of Forbes magazine 3 years straight) got him his own house. His dad is a billionare and this kid has his own car, house everything. He charges people rent for living in his house and on top of that all the expenses are paid off by his dad and on top of that his dad sends him $ every week. The fucking kid drives a range rover as a first car. SOME PEOPLE ARE BORN LUCKY, other must work for their things. Everytime he comes in he buys a carton Parliment lights, handfull of lighters, magazines, SKOAL and all this other shit. The bill comes up to like $80 and he swipes his card as if it were nothing.
    some people work for a living, others get everything...(and those people get robbed by people sick of freaking working!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

shut up follet. u just came into this thread to start shit, if i was a mod id red ink u.

Black
    1999 Trans Am M6

this thread went sour real quick. does anyone find it funny how much my friend fucked up his stang???? I thought most of us f body guys didn't like stangs lol

Black
    1999 Trans Am M6

Quote Originally Posted by burnws6 View Post
    seriously...attitude check
    looks like another one of your gay posts lol, cuz i don't have an attitude.

^follet ^thread

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

this thread went sour real quick. does anyone find it funny how much my friend fucked up his stang???? I thought most of us f body guys didn't like stangs lol
    hahaha. yes its very funny... but more respect to him than ricers, unless hes got a bad attitude

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

^follet ^thread
    maybe he was talkin about follet?

Black

Quote Originally Posted by ATCharming View Post
    maybe he was talkin about follet?
    yeah, more props to him than ricers. It's kinda funny, but what can you expect...he's just a stang-banger!

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

^follet ^thread
    actually, I believe the penis manager was backing you up.

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

shittttt.... if my dad was rich. I would have it all as well. wtf is wrong with that?
    If your daddy has money, then spend it if he lets you have it.
    If your daddy has Budwieser like mine, drink it if he lets you have it.

Simple as that really.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information