Angry dont you hate it when?

you are trying to sleep and one of those fart canned ricers fly down the road in front of your house on the gas off the gas,on and off . seems like the ones around here like to coast and hear the car backfire. makes me want to?????

1997 Grand Cherokee
    1999 Firebird.

WHAT? That sounds good man. You can almost feel the power. 85hp and 62tq??? Hell I could listen to that all night long! I HATE that shit. I can't imagine what it sounds like inside the car. It sounds like they are doing 150mph but they might be doing 40. I just don't fucking get it. I'm seeing fewer and fewer fart cannons around here it seems. Those stupid giant wings are slowly going away too. Maybe (hopefully) the rice craze is over and they will move on to mini trucks again How come a muscle car craze hasn't taken off?? Put $15k into a piece of shit Civic and have the same power (or less) than a stock F body or Fox body which you could have bought for $10k. I don't get it at all. Sorry. Rant off.

1 BAD ASS BOWTIE StangKiller615's Avatar

Black on Black
    2001 Camaro SS

I can't stand rice! I wish they would all go away.

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

the cops in my town love giving tickets to those ricers, my buddy has an ESI talon slow as shit with a fart pipe and he always gets tickets for his exhaust and whatever else he does wrong cuz the exhaust screams"PULL ME OVER, LOOK OVER HERE, HERE I AM!"

Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar

'18 CTS-V
    '13 ZL1

Quote Originally Posted by syclone0182 View Post
    you are trying to sleep and one of those fart canned ricers fly down the road in front of your house on the gas off the gas,on and off . seems like the ones around here like to coast and hear the car backfire. makes me want to?????
    find out where they live and go out at night and remove the air valve stems, or put BB's under the caps and put them back on the stems. 4 flat tires should get the point across...

***disclaimer*** from what i've been told...

JOSEY FUCKING WALES! Frankthetank's Avatar

Black
    2000 &2002 Z28

Lol there is one here that IS REDICULOUSLY LOUD!
    I dont even know what kind of car it is...its had so much body crap done its no longerr recognizable, but it has headers no y and a Fart Can and it litteraly is like a pissed off switch everytime i hear him rev it out next to my house. Ive accually thrrown shit several times cuz iw as trying to talk and its so loud in my house that the other person cant hear me!

TSP Rumbler, LT's, TSP Tqr2, PRC 921 Springs, Comp Lifters, Chromoly 7.4" Pushrods, Titanium Retainers/Seats/Seals, ARP head bolts, BMR full Rear suspension

"I could break a bowling ball with a plastic hammer in a sandbox"

1 BAD ASS BOWTIE StangKiller615's Avatar

Black on Black
    2001 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by ss~zoso~ss View Post
    the cops in my town love giving tickets to those ricers, my buddy has an ESI talon slow as shit with a fart pipe and he always gets tickets for his exhaust and whatever else he does wrong cuz the exhaust screams"PULL ME OVER, LOOK OVER HERE, HERE I AM!"
    Friends don't let friends drive rice!

Slower Than a 3rd Gen juiced99ws6's Avatar

Mystic Teal
    99 Trans Am & 01 CBR 929

Quote Originally Posted by nitrox28 View Post
    WHAT? That sounds good man. You can almost feel the power. 85hp and 62tq??? Hell I could listen to that all night long! I HATE that shit. I can't imagine what it sounds like inside the car. It sounds like they are doing 150mph but they might be doing 40. I just don't fucking get it. I'm seeing fewer and fewer fart cannons around here it seems. Those stupid giant wings are slowly going away too. Maybe (hopefully) the rice craze is over and they will move on to mini trucks again How come a muscle car craze hasn't taken off?? Put $15k into a piece of shit Civic and have the same power (or less) than a stock F body or Fox body which you could have bought for $10k. I don't get it at all. Sorry. Rant off.
    i did love the minitruckin craze. In fact i still wanna build another one. I had a 95 sonoma slammed on airbags with shaved doorhandles and a HUGE stereo in the extended cab with custom painted tailgate. man i wish i had that right now. Talk about turning heads when you open them air valves and lay frame on ground

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Living in a college dorm is probably the place you most often hear it, I think. Either its the ricers screaming down the 30mph road to the side of the building, or the mustang owner who revs his engine for ten minutes before he goes anywhere(no joke). Oh well, at least the latter sounds good.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

AARRRRGGHHH A car alarm has been going off for the past ten minutes and its driving me INSANE

Midnight Blue
    1999 T/A

Yea a freind of mine has a KIA!!!!! with a giant fart can and he thinks its cool for whatever reason. A couple freinds put the resonator in to quit it down but he took it out agian. after like the third thime they put it back in he threw them in the trash. If you have your freinds saying it sounds like shit you might want to listen.... and this guy has a T/A with mods...go figure!?!?!?!

Note: names withheld to prtect form flaming

Quote Originally Posted by ss~zoso~ss View Post
    What the hell town do you live in? I hardly ever see any "real" ricers in CT...

Anyways, the fart cans are nowhere near as annoying as a typical harley.....how they aren't all cited for noise is beyond me....

I went to Playboy Mansion FantaZGuy28's Avatar

YJ
    04 GTO M6

Dont you hate it when you go to sleep with a good lookin girl and wake up with a ugly one

Yo Da Lin The Valley..... astyles's Avatar

my wife has a 02 lance oz rally w/fart can and intake......she thinks she is flying because of the sound so she is happy as can be and does not want to drive my z28 so i am happy too!

meanZ97
    i go to a technical college and you can only be glad you dont have to hear and see what i do every day.

Thread Information