Don't run over a cop's foot!

Even if you drive a Ferrari.....

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

nice take down.

you don't screw with NYC cops.

silver
    '02 Firebird Formula

The cops a prick, as you can see - he stepped in front of the wheel after the driver got into the car.

Navy Blue
    2002 Trans Am WS6 Conv

Quote Originally Posted by 024mula View Post
    The cops a prick, as you can see - he stepped in front of the wheel after the driver got into the car.
    Its a really good thing the driver didn't do something stupid to make a simple problem worse like try to drive away while the officer was clearly in the process of writing a ticket...oh he did. In that case the dumbass is clearly on the driver.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Guy is a complete dumbass for trying to leave while the ticket is being written. Cop is a piece of shit that doesn't need to be leaning and touching the vehicle every second like he is going to die or catch his breath.

Both are fucking losers and assholes/endthread

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

LEO did his job, write a ticket. Driver was a rich douche bag that thought if he left he wouldn't get a ticket. Deserves a nice jail visit.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

LEO shouldn't lean up against his car and scratch it all to hell. Both are fucktards IMO

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    LEO did his job, write a ticket. Driver was a rich douche bag that thought if he left he wouldn't get a ticket. Deserves a nice jail visit.
    I read that the car was parked in a valet zone of a hotel and that the hotel gave the owner full permission to park there. Don't know if its true or not but I read it in another forums thread that posted the same story but different source.

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

The car is not his its his gf who is one of those reality tv show chicks. Just can't remember who since I saw this a few days ago.
    Mods - Lid, Skip Shift Eliminator, MGW shifter, UMI SFCs, Founders Lower Control Arms, Founders Panhard Bar, Founders Adj. Torque Arm, UMI Torque arm mount, MWC Drive shaft safety loop, KONI Yellows, Strano Springs, Strano Sway bars, UMI Upper and lower A Arms, 160 thermostat, TSP headers and TSP true duals Monster stage 2 clutch, racetronix fuel pump, Strange S60 rear axle and tune by Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by raynor139 View Post
    The car is not his its his gf who is one of those reality tv show chicks. Just can't remember who since I saw this a few days ago.
    How does a loser like him get her?

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Not sure what pissed me off more...the douche driver or the hippy in the background taking a vid. He'll probably post on youtube claiming police brutality or some bullshit as he sits in his safe little cubicle at work.

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    LEO shouldn't lean up against his car and scratch it all to hell. Both are fucktards IMO
    He wouldn't have if the douche didn't try to drive away. You would've done the same thing if someone hit you with their car. You pretty much have to be a dick to be a cop in order to survive. I saw this vid the other day...seems like a nice guy but ended up being shot four times and leaving behind a wife and three kids. If he was more aggressive and more of a "fucktard" he might've seen his family again instead of getting his face pulled down by the coroner.

Video detail

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    Not sure what pissed me off more...the douche driver or the hippy in the background taking a vid. He'll probably post on youtube claiming police brutality or some bullshit as he sits in his safe little cubicle at work.

He wouldn't have if the douche didn't try to drive away. You would've done the same thing if someone hit you with their car. You pretty much have to be a dick to be a cop in order to survive. I saw this vid the other day...seems like a nice guy but ended up being shot four times and leaving behind a wife and three kids. If he was more aggressive and more of a "fucktard" he might've seen his family again instead of getting his face pulled down by the coroner.

Video detail
    Guy was totally in the wrong BUT, after they got him out and on the ground it looked like the cop made a point to climb all over the car and molest it with his pistol belt

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

Absolutely no respect for the 5-o. And, he should get that charge for assaulting an officer. I am not a cop lover, but assault is assault. I would have pulled my gun when that tire was on MY foot. I am sure you all would have reacted the same way.

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

I didn't hear the cop clearly tell him to stop before he stepped in front, and if he didn't I don't see what the driver did wrong.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Quote Originally Posted by allbaugh_04 View Post
    I didn't hear the cop clearly tell him to stop before he stepped in front, and if he didn't I don't see what the driver did wrong.
    He doesn't have to just like I don't have to tell you to stop if i'm in front of your car. He stepped in front before the car was moving and the driver saw him...that shows intent and if there is one I hope the assault with a deadly weapon charge sticks. If not i'm sure they can get him with obstruction.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Dear lord. What a tool.
    Boost gets you laid, unless your name is Jon.

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    He doesn't have to just like I don't have to tell you to stop if i'm in front of your car. He stepped in front before the car was moving and the driver saw him...that shows intent and if there is one I hope the assault with a deadly weapon charge sticks. If not i'm sure they can get him with obstruction.
    I guarantee the guy walks without even a fine.

SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

The tire clearly wasn't on his foot or he wouldn't have been able to pull it out from under it. He faked the whole thing walking with a limp. What a pussy.

Thread Information