Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Define Player

white
    2002, Z28

Talking Define Player

so last night a girl i was "talking" to called me a player lol so we pretty much ended the talking there and so after i got home i sit down and was thinking what makes a guy a player like what do you have to do to be a player i never considered myself a player but hey if i am its cool by me so i would like to hear what you guys think a player is

NBM
    2002 z28 camaro

Quote Originally Posted by 2002z28camaro View Post
    so last night a girl i was "talking" to called me a player lol so we pretty much ended the talking there and so after i got home i sit down and was thinking what makes a guy a player like what do you have to do to be a player i never considered myself a player but hey if i am its cool by me so i would like to hear what you guys think a player is
    the definintion i always went by was u used a chick for sex then on to the next

white
    2002, Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 02Sweet View Post
    the definintion i always went by was u used a chick for sex then on to the next
    lol i didnt even have sex with her so i was like wth

Arctic White
    1997 Trans Am

someone who participates in a game.

white
    2002, Z28

Quote Originally Posted by irishpenguin13 View Post
    someone who participates in a game.
    i figured i would get that smart ass answer, i would have said the same thing

Arctic White
    1997 Trans Am

sorry.

Black
    99 Z28

Main Entry: play·er
    Pronunciation: \ˈplā-ər\
    Function: noun
    Date: 14th century
    : one that plays: as a: a person who plays a game b: musician c: actor d: a device that reproduces recorded material (as video images or music) from a usually specified medium <a CD player> e: one actively involved especially in a competitive field or process : participant <a key player in politics>

Black
    99 Z28

Click: UrbanDictionary.com

some first page highlights:

playa
    Spanish for "beach"
    Vamos a la playa.
    playa
    Usually used to describe a juvenile male who carries a paging device, works in fast-food service, and has one or more illegitimate children.
    See also:

00 TA PWTR, 98 VertTA NBM
    80 TA BLK, 80 Formula NBM

thats it!! . . do you carry a pager?

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

I dont think you need to necessarily fuck a girl to be a player. A player is the kind of person that is picking up girls no matter whether hes single or not, he's always trying to chase something else. They are never happy with what they have and they are often leading people on. I also dont think a player is exclusive to just guys either. Theres plenty of girls that do the same thing.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

player is what a girl calls you when you're definitely not getting any.....

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    Im gonna go with this one.

Nuclear Cat Will End All LS1Powerhouse's Avatar
    Edwardsville, IL (So. IL Univ. of Edwardsville)

Mystic Teal
    1999 Camaro Z28 - A4

I've been called a player many a time before as well... I'm technically "playing" right now I guess... From what I've gathered it's having more than one girl that you're more than just "friends" with... Whether it be a "Fuck-Buddy" or just a girl who you're attracted to... Doesn't really matter to them... However I have been called a player for just being strictly friends with another girl... I think girls just use this term when they feel like they have competition with another girl... I just laugh when I get called a player and tell them if they don't like the way things operate then they can move on... I've yet to have a girl leave after that comment... True story... I don't consider myself a player... I never try to stick it to two girls at once... Not my style... But I will talk to several girls at a time until I figure out which one fits the bill the best... I just got out of a long relationship so I'm a bit rusty on this whole subject... But I feel like I'm doin' pretty good for myself... Gotta love the single life... Just my .02 on the term.

white
    2002, Z28

Quote Originally Posted by LS1Powerhouse View Post
    I've been called a player many a time before as well... I'm technically "playing" right now I guess... From what I've gathered it's having more than one girl that you're more than just "friends" with... Whether it be a "Fuck-Buddy" or just a girl who you're attracted to... Doesn't really matter to them... However I have been called a player for just being strictly friends with another girl... I think girls just use this term when they feel like they have competition with another girl... I just laugh when I get called a player and tell them if they don't like the way things operate then they can move on... I've yet to have a girl leave after that comment... True story... I don't consider myself a player... I never try to stick it to two girls at once... Not my style... But I will talk to several girls at a time until I figure out which one fits the bill the best... I just got out of a long relationship so I'm a bit rusty on this whole subject... But I feel like I'm doin' pretty good for myself... Gotta love the single life... Just my .02 on the term.
    Thats a similar sitiation as what i am or was doing now lol i told the girl the same thing that if she dont like go away

white
    2002, Z28

Quote Originally Posted by GULLETT17 View Post
    thats it!! . . do you carry a pager?
    no pager im good then

white
    2002, Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    I dont think you need to necessarily fuck a girl to be a player. A player is the kind of person that is picking up girls no matter whether hes single or not, he's always trying to chase something else. They are never happy with what they have and they are often leading people on. I also dont think a player is exclusive to just guys either. Theres plenty of girls that do the same thing.
    i must say i agree with you 100%

murdered out 06 z06

just cut the conversation short with this "i'll tell you everything you wanna hear baby"

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Yea I had a crazy b'tch call me a player a few times, and i in all honesty accepted that fact, but i just told her "ok sure, its america you can think what you like"

that pissed her off even more b/c she was looking for me to defend myself...lol but i got this whole speal about how i told her lesbian friend i was going to have to fix that (jokingly), and that i commented on a photo of one of my HS classmates about "what ever happened to you coming and living with me" and apparently i was told that me and the girl that flipped out on me were going out, and i was like who when did this happen? and she just said idk i just thought thats what we decided, and i was like no no no, i said nothing of the sort, your in fucking california....

buy yea she was a freak... which didnt help the situation, but even through HS, when you leave on girls house to go visit another one (guilty) i guess that constitutes being a player, but by the end of HS i just accepted it and like almost took pride in my abilities to pull it off and keep more than one happy and not knowing about the others...

white
    2002, Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    yeah im not getting laid by her lol back to the hand

00 TA PWTR, 98 VertTA NBM
    80 TA BLK, 80 Formula NBM

Quote Originally Posted by 2002z28camaro View Post
    no pager im good then
    . . . . imo, some girls throw the word player around all the time when they dont know or understand the guy's situation at all. ive had situations go from you broke something off with a girl cuz you werent interested. . which in turn pissed her off, which in turn she started goin around tellin other girls your a player, which in turn causes other girls to assume you are. . .
    Last edited by GULLETT17; 02-04-2009 at 10:35 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information