LeMans
    2005 Corvette 2005 GTO

Dateline- "To catch a predator"

For those of you who saw it probably noticed the c5 guy....well turns out he is a member on the vette forums..

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show....php?t=1422241

'57,'63,'70,'91,'01

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

shitty.

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

I have no pity for him.

Although the youngin he was talking to was using SN "prncessdanika"
    Maybe he thought it was Danika Patrick.

Black
    '05 Ninja ZX-10R

Sick. And a teacher too. Did you read his vetteforums quote? He says that adults are too afraid to use their size advantage with kids, if she doesn't do what you want you should use your strength to make her do it. Child molesters need to be shot.

Black
    99 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by shadegray
    Sick. And a teacher too. Did you read his vetteforums quote? He says that adults are too afraid to use their size advantage with kids, if she doesn't do what you want you should use your strength to make her do it. Child molesters need to be shot.

Well, I'm not defending the guy or anything. That was just sick and wrong and at least now he can get help. About that whole "use your size advantage", I think you're taking that way out of context. It was something to do with him explaining how some parents are not that great of parents and how they say "how can I keep my kids from doing something they shouldn't" that's when the whole "size advantage thing came up". Maybe it was something more like stopping your kid from hitting other kids or taking things that aren't theirs and how they don't just stop the kids by simply MAKING them stop. If it means picking them up physically from what they're doing and taking them out of that situation, then that's that. I'm not defending the guy, but I think to make those sort of assumptions of what he meant or taking things that far out of context isn't exactly "fair". I'm sure everyone here at some point has said something that could be twisted around like that to be something terrible when it wasn't at all intended that way.

In either case, that's a bit of a sicko and hopefully that was his first time going "that far" in that type of situation and he'll get help to get straightened out. If nothing else, the other prisoners I'm sure will learn him a few things.

It's sick and wrong... and it's things like this stuff happening that really makes me not want to have kids and not want to subject anyone else to that kind of world.

Yeah, That's right CaptainCaveMan's Avatar
    Mexican killed my car

If i canoe his head with a close shot from a desert eagle can i keep his vette?

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

yes

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCaveMan
    If i canoe his head with a close shot from a desert eagle can i keep his vette?
    Actually that's a good question....I wonder what is gonna happen to the vette? He lost his job and is probably still in jail....doubt he can pay the payments on it.

Black
    99 Z28

The repo man cometh... he also just put up like $80K bail too... maybe he had other money and he was just a teacher as a tool to reach the kids.

Black
    '05 Ninja ZX-10R

Quote Originally Posted by DrMilhouse
    Well, I'm not defending the guy or anything. That was just sick and wrong and at least now he can get help. About that whole "use your size advantage", I think you're taking that way out of context. It was something to do with him explaining how some parents are not that great of parents and how they say "how can I keep my kids from doing something they shouldn't" that's when the whole "size advantage thing came up". Maybe it was something more like stopping your kid from hitting other kids or taking things that aren't theirs and how they don't just stop the kids by simply MAKING them stop. If it means picking them up physically from what they're doing and taking them out of that situation, then that's that. I'm not defending the guy, but I think to make those sort of assumptions of what he meant or taking things that far out of context isn't exactly "fair". I'm sure everyone here at some point has said something that could be twisted around like that to be something terrible when it wasn't at all intended that way.

In either case, that's a bit of a sicko and hopefully that was his first time going "that far" in that type of situation and he'll get help to get straightened out. If nothing else, the other prisoners I'm sure will learn him a few things.

It's sick and wrong... and it's things like this stuff happening that really makes me not want to have kids and not want to subject anyone else to that kind of world.
    Yeah, I just read the quote as repeated by the vetteforums guys in that thread. It could've been used in a different context, it just sounds particularly bad when you know this pedophile was going to molest a kid.

Thread Information