I swear there are some of the dumbest people that work for the Federal Government and they happen to work in the same building as me. Guess I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning but for some reason everything is pissing me off, the damn network is all fucked up I'm working on, all these allholes keep walking in and out of my office for no damn reason, the traffic was a bitch coming into work this morning. Damn I hate days like this, and to top it off I got to thinking about the situation between my wife and I early this morning so by the time 6:30 got here I was ready to kill someone. Stress is a dangerous thing to have and I need to find the proper way to relieve it.

Just like last night, I had both my kids so I decided to get some Christmas shopping over with which I hate doing BTW. Well I take them to Lowe's to order my parents a weather vane for their horse barn, I go to put my daughter in the buggy and she screamed her head off the whole damn time. All these people were staring at me while I'm trying to get what I need to get and deal with a pissed off one year old at the same time. By the time I got to the register I've had enough, my check card wouldn't read properly, there was a line of idiots behind me and my daughter was still screaming. On top of that I heard this smart ass behind me tell his wife that I need to shut that kid up, damn that just set me off, I turned around and went the hell off. He got smart with me so I asked him to step outside so we can settle this shit, the puss wouldn't go of course. All talk, just a dumbass that needed a good ass whipping. It's a good thing we didn't get into it otherwise I most likely would've been in jail for murder. All this stress has got me to the point of breaking, between my wife doing me dirty like she has, work, bills, the army reserves and everything else that's been blowing up in my face lately. Guess I just needed to vent, it's just been one of those days.