Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Cops are ridiculous.

So Saturday night on the way home rom the movies my boyfriend and I stoped under a bridge on my road where everyone does burnouts becuase his truck was running hot and we waited a couple minutes and he started his truck up and we left. Well we pull in the driveway and someone pulls in after us and gets out of there truck yelling and cussing saying we were doing burnouts then grabs my boyfriend by the throat and tries to choke him! I was freaking out and they guy let go and and my boyfriend got out of the truck and they started yelling and my boyfriend got his phone to call the cops and the guy took it and threw it and it broke and im standing here like wtfff. and he leaves after my boyfriend pulls a pipe out from behind his seat. well we call the cops and they go down to the guys house becuase we know where he lives becuase we saw him pull out of his driveway and they guy admits to it all and then the guy goes to the bridge which is by his house and shows the cops all the burnout marks and the guys just like im tired of it and blah blah blah and the cop comes back and was like well since you were doing a burnout down there were not taking any action. In fact we were not doing burnouts and all the burnout marks are one wheel wonders anyways, mine and his cars are both posi. And the cop also stats that the man has identified 3 cars he has seen doing burnouts it's funny becuase they happen to be mine his and some other iroc around here.All posi's might i add. Im guessing when we started the truck he though we were doing a burnout becuase it's a true dual 6.0l that needs a converter so we chirped when we pulled into gear,but whateverrr.

Hugger Orange/W stripes
    1999 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by taylorr12 View Post
    So Saturday night on the way home rom the movies my boyfriend and I stoped under a bridge on my road where everyone does burnouts becuase his truck was running hot and we waited a couple minutes and he started his truck up and we left. Well we pull in the driveway and someone pulls in after us and gets out of there truck yelling and cussing saying we were doing burnouts then grabs my boyfriend by the throat and tries to choke him! I was freaking out and they guy let go and and my boyfriend got out of the truck and they started yelling and my boyfriend got his phone to call the cops and the guy took it and threw it and it broke and im standing here like wtfff. and he leaves after my boyfriend pulls a pipe out from behind his seat. well we call the cops and they go down to the guys house becuase we know where he lives becuase we saw him pull out of his driveway and they guy admits to it all and then the guy goes to the bridge which is by his house and shows the cops all the burnout marks and the guys just like im tired of it and blah blah blah and the cop comes back and was like well since you were doing a burnout down there were not taking any action. In fact we were not doing burnouts and all the burnout marks are one wheel wonders anyways, mine and his cars are both posi. And the cop also stats that the man has identified 3 cars he has seen doing burnouts it's funny becuase they happen to be mine his and some other iroc around here.All posi's might i add. Im guessing when we started the truck he though we were doing a burnout becuase it's a true dual 6.0l that needs a converter so we chirped when we pulled into gear,but whateverrr.

So WHY is the cop ridiculous? You even mentioned the fact that you stopped exactly where burnouts are being done. Maybe the other guy was out-of-line, but what did the cop do wrong?

Plus, what purpose did stopping under a bridge - at night - for a truck that was "overheating" serve? It would have cooled off faster with more air circulation in the open than under a bridge.

Sorry, the BS meter just went off. You're fishing ain't 'cha?

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

tell every one in the regional secion the address and organise a cruise night that every one goes out and does burn out in front of this guys house... and why didn't your BF knee the guy in the nut sack... if some one attempts to grab me like that regardless of their size i'm going ot attempt to disable them... i might get my ass kicked but i'm going down swinging...

Hugger Orange/W stripes
    1999 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    tell every one in the regional secion the address and organise a cruise night that every one goes out and does burn out in front of this guys house... and why didn't your BF knee the guy in the nut sack... if some one attempts to grab me like that regardless of their size i'm going ot attempt to disable them... i might get my ass kicked but i'm going down swinging...
    I'll give you three guesses why and the first two won't count.

The cop is ridiculous becuase they guy tried choking my boyfriend for something he didn't do.
    And becuase we let it cool off,if you keep it running it gets hotter.duh?
    And it's not like a little bridge or something it's like the interstate bridge.

Black
    99 SS

well I would of kicked his ass and been done with it, no one grabs my throat

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by jad628 View Post
    I'll give you three guesses why and the first two won't count.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

error 403...lack of punctuation...cannot compute.

This guy was hhhuuuugggggeeeeee. And I think we were both in shock too. When my boyfriend grabbed the pipe the guy called him a pussy then basically ran to his truck and left.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

The cop is ridiculous becuase they guy tried choking my boyfriend for something he didn't do.
    sounds like you both didn't do much talking... did you show the officer the phone that was broken and tell him the guy did that? does you're Bf have marks on his neck? did you ask to file a report?did you get the officers badge number?

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

This guy was hhhuuuugggggeeeeee. And I think we were both in shock too. When my boyfriend grabbed the pipe the guy called him a pussy then basically ran to his truck and left.
    so what...

Hugger Orange/W stripes
    1999 Z28 M6

Then go get a friggin' warrant. Sounds like a misdemeanor outside the presence of the officer which puts it on YOU to get the warrant (most states anyways).

Well duh, it would still cool off quicker with air all around it, not in the air under a bridge that will have residual heat built up from the day.

I ain't buying it. Oh, and how do you KNOW all those cars are posi? I would guess because you've done burnouts. No big deal, I've done my share as well, but your story seems to be missing some key elements, especially for a "girl who drives like the boys".

Once again, why are you implying something bad about the cop INSTEAD of the so-called "offender"? Weak.

yeah and the guy admitted to doing all of that. He said our only choice was to go to the clerks office and put a warant out for the guys arrest and he said the guy would only get probation for like a couple months and it would only be the probation where like you call once a month or something. and no we didn't get his badge number.

Hugger Orange/W stripes
    1999 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by Zboner View Post
    well I would of kicked his ass and been done with it, no one grabs my throat
    No argument there.

Awaiting Activation

black
    98 Z-28

I don't know about this one

I have done burnouts but not on a major road, and im friends with the kid that drives a camaro. And also probably becuase im not dumb. haha

Hugger Orange/W stripes
    1999 Z28 M6

yeah and the guy admitted to doing all of that. He said our only choice was to go to the clerks office and put a warant out for the guys arrest and he said the guy would only get probation for like a couple months and it would only be the probation where like you call once a month or something. and no we didn't get his badge number.
    And I ask once again, WHY is the title of this thread "Cops are ridiculous"?

He sounds like he told you the truth. That is, if this really happened. The legal system is what it is. If your b/f was assaulted, didn't defend himself, incurred injury, and did NOT seek out a warrant, then his option is this:

Chalk it up to experience and quit whining.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

sooo.... you just made his life a minor pain in the ass and gave him reason not to do it again... also now that you have that filed you can take him to court ans sue him for capilary damge to you BF's eyes that made him miss a day of work cause he was embarrased or some shit like that...

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

And I ask once again, WHY is the title of this thread "Cops are ridiculous"?

He sounds like he told you the truth. That is, if this really happened. The legal system is what it is. If your b/f was assulted, didn't defend himself, incurred injury, and did NOT seek out a warrant, then his option is this:

Chalk it up to experience and quit whining.
    agreed...

White
    2000 Firebird Formula

Then go get a friggin' warrant. Sounds like a misdemeanor outside the presence of the officer which puts it on YOU to get the warrant (most states anyways).

Well duh, it would still cool off quicker with air all around it, not in the air under a bridge that will have residual heat built up from the day.

I ain't buying it. Oh, and how do you KNOW all those cars are posi? I would guess because you've done burnouts. No big deal, I've done my share as well, but your story seems to be missing some key elements, especially for a "girl who drives like the boys".

Once again, why are you implying something bad about the cop INSTEAD of the so-called "offender"? Weak.
    If she's telling the truth and the guy did admit to it, the officer should have charged him with assault (which is way more seriouse then a burn out).

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information