SUPREME member-oderator oneBADDz's Avatar

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

Conversation with a cocky constable

So I had to meet a realtor and constable at a house for an eviction today. We meet them there and unlock the house, then rekey it as they empty it out. Well, the constable was telling all these stories about being a cop, and he told this story about a camaro that though it could get away his stories were amusing thanks to his hillbillyx3 accent. He ended with "dunno why these dang kids think they can outrun the po-lice, our cars are faster than they think." The landlord says, you got a big engine in that car huh? "It's got an interceptor" he says. He's driving an impala mind you, a 6er FWD impala. They all think their cars are beyond average, so I wanted to confront him with my B4C since it was one of their own and should match his delusions of granduer (it's actually about the slowest LS1 on the planet I've decided) So I say "I have a camaro that used to be a hi-po interceptor, could you catch that?" He says prolly son, and the sherrifs just got 5 new chargers, (dramatic pause) wit them hemis in em. I said, quite bluntly "that's not enough" and you should have seen his face, like a kid caught in the cookie jar. "one of em took it out the other day and hit 156 miles an hour" I kinda chuckled and said "nope, not enough" It ended there, the landlord asked him where they go to do those speeds -"the interstate"

Mystic Teal Metallic
    1998 Z-28, 2010 SS

I actually told a cop the if I had know he was coming after me (I was racing and thought he pulled the stanf over) that I would have left him before he ever got close to me. When I first saw hime (thinking he got the stang) he was about a 1/4 mile behind me.

He says he would have caught me with no problem, driving that slow ass Caprice that was five years old. I simply told him I knew what kind of POS he was driving and that he never stood a chance of even catching up, much less actually engaging me to pull me over. He just stood there with this dumb ass look on his face.

Sebring Silver
    98 Z-28 camaro

Damn! My dad told me when he was younger he had a 1970 Olds 442 that was built, he said one night he was driving home drunk and got next to a cop car at a redlight. He didn't know it was a cop car at the time cause he was shitfaced, anyway, the cop car revved up at him so immediately it was on. He said the light turned green and he set those L60's up in smoke leaving that cop sitting at the light. After crossing the hill on Alcoa highway he slowed back down and nearly 10 minutes later the cop caught back up to him and pulled him over. Basically dad spent the night in jail but managed to rape that cops ass, if he didn't slow down he would have never been caught. I thought that was amusing

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

lmao.

Senior Member FuxOnTheFirstDate's Avatar

Shit
    Quote Originally Posted by oneBADDz
    So I had to meet a realtor and constable at a house for an eviction today. We meet them there and unlock the house, then rekey it as they empty it out. Well, the constable was telling all these stories about being a cop, and he told this story about a camaro that though it could get away his stories were amusing thanks to his hillbillyx3 accent. He ended with "dunno why these dang kids think they can outrun the po-lice, our cars are faster than they think." The landlord says, you got a big engine in that car huh? "It's got an interceptor" he says. He's driving an impala mind you, a 6er FWD impala. They all think their cars are beyond average, so I wanted to confront him with my B4C since it was one of their own and should match his delusions of granduer (it's actually about the slowest LS1 on the planet I've decided) So I say "I have a camaro that used to be a hi-po interceptor, could you catch that?" He says prolly son, and the sherrifs just got 5 new chargers, (dramatic pause) wit them hemis in em. I said, quite bluntly "that's not enough" and you should have seen his face, like a kid caught in the cookie jar. "one of em took it out the other day and hit 156 miles an hour" I kinda chuckled and said "nope, not enough" It ended there, the landlord asked him where they go to do those speeds -"the interstate"
    I wonder what would happen if a civilain got pulled over for doing 156? Just curious, for anyone that knows the penalty. I love hypocracy, lol.

We had a state cop that got killed the other day because he hit a cow with his cruiser. The estimated speed was 130 and he wasn't on a call, nor did he have his emergency lights on.
    Last edited by FuxOnTheFirstDate; 06-22-2006 at 01:20 PM.

Mystic Teal Metallic
    1998 Z-28, 2010 SS

Quote Originally Posted by FuxOnTheFirstDate
    I wonder what would happen if a civilain got pulled over for doing 156? Just curious, for anyone that knows the penalty. I love hypocracy, lol.

We had a state cop that got killed the other day because he hit a cow with his cruiser. The estimated speed was 130 and he wasn't on a call, nor did he have his emergency lights on.
    Sometimes cops do end up getting messed up, sometimes they even kill other people.

Two different incidents in Charlotte, NC were especially evident of cops taking advantage of the cars they are provided. Back in the late 70s while construction on I-77 was still ongoing, parts of the highway were paved, but were not open for traffic. A couple of Mecklenberg County cops were out in the their Ford POS racing down the highway. The pavement ended. Rebar used in the road reinforcement went through the front of one cops car, through the cop and exited the trunk. He was impaled on the rebar. They had to cut him, the rebar, and the seat out of the car to transport him to the hospital. He lived.

Second, a Charlotte city cop was hauling ass down the road (estimated speed was over 120 mph). He hit a Volvo with a family in it, killed five and left one kid totally fucked up and an orphan. The cop was not responding to a call, he was just hauling ass. He went to trial, was found guilty and given probation and kicked off the force. But this total asswipe went one step further to prove his total contempt for the laws he was supposed to uphold. After being convicted, he had vanity plates on his Vette the said 'GUILTY."

Having said all that, I do respect cops and think they are a valuable asset of our community. But like any other segment of society, there are those that abuse their authority.

'57,'63,'70,'91,'01

My dad used to tell me stories of going out and doing donuts where the cops hung out and then take off and let them chase him. He had a '34 Ford with a flathead and 3 dueces and would smoke the cop cars. He said it was just primered anyway and he would just go home and give it a fresh coat in a different color primer.

BTW, this was in the mid 50's when the hot-rodded flathead was fast!

Gee, I wonder where I get it from!

Blue

Quote Originally Posted by oneBADDz View Post

OMG I think some1 has met LAWDOG

Thread Information