Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

Concert Seating??

Tommorrow night I am going to buy tickets to a hinder/nickelback concert and I wanted to know, I can get front row seats, or I can get the standing room only tickets RIGHT in front of the stage. Wich would you reccommend?

Green
    94 Camaro 3.4

Theres only those 2 bands playing? Get the standing room tickets... its a fucking BLAST like no other up front... right up front.

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

i feel bad for you that you spent money on nickleback tickets.....why dont you save your money and punch yourself in the balls......you will have just as good of a time and save money

SOM
    2002 firebird formula

I recommend that you save your money and not see the 2 shittiest bands ever.

2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by TransAm11973 View Post
    i feel bad for you that you spent money on nickleback tickets.....why dont you save your money and punch yourself in the balls......you will have just as good of a time and save money
    Quote Originally Posted by 02Ls1Formula View Post
    I recommend that you save your money and not see the 2 shittiest bands ever.
    I don't believe he was asking which ones were the worst band........people can't even be nice on thanksgiving!!! Get the standing tickets you won't regret it!

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

What do you have against nickelback, who cares if all his songs sound alike. He always sells out the entire stadium when he comes, there are always tons of young girls there. And it is always a blast. And there is one more besides hinder and nickelback, I forget who though. My cousin got tickets to three doors down to, but I'd have to fly out to his place so I am on the fence about that one.

SOM
    2002 firebird formula

You do have a point with the girls being there. I never thought of it that way. As long as you can tolerate the music, I would go with the floor seats. Seems to be alot more action that way.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Honestly, standing room only is not nearly as fun as it sounds sometimes. This has a lot to do with how tall you are. Unless you are within like 10 ft of the stage it can really suck. Reason I say this was because I went to a NIN show and we got general admission tickets ie floor, well we didnt get close to the stage AND IM 5'8!!!!!!! You won't see shit unless you are tall. With seats you will be close, and you will get to see everything. Plus people have plenty of fun no matter where you are really. Its not like theres gonna be mosh pits at a hinder concert.

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

I jus bought the new Nickelback CD tonight and the first track "Something in your mouth" is actually pretty neat

Nbm
    2000 Camaro SS

alright, turn in your man card.

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

Nickelback=

Senior Member transamprincess98's Avatar
    CT6

I just saw Hinder last week with Trapt and Revelation Theory. I got balcony seats and had a GREAT view of everything and the bar was only 20 ft or so away

I personally don't want to have to fight my way to go get a drink and then try to fight my way back up front

Love buying generic GM's Nastyfoot's Avatar

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

As long as you have tickets and the music sounds good, view isn't all that important. I don't get really excited if I can see up some ones nostrils.

And I agree with being in close proximity to the bar.

Door-To-Door Pipelayer DJ Red Barron's Avatar

86 Buick GNx - Black
    08 Jeep GC SRT8 - SBM

I'd go standing room. I saw Nickelback last year when they first went out on the "Reasons" tour. I went because the tickets were free. Hell, I will go check out most anyone for free. I had floor tickets and turns out it was a GREAT show.

LOL @ people shit-talking the band. Have you ever seen them live? They are actually very good. And yes, the female scenery is pretty damned nice.

Between the pyro, lights & women, theirs is as close to an 80s Hair Band, Arena-Rock concert today's music offers.

Now if a good time at a rock concert isn't your thing, pass it up. I'm sure the band won't really care given there will be several thousand other people in the arena to take your place.

Door-To-Door Pipelayer DJ Red Barron's Avatar

86 Buick GNx - Black
    08 Jeep GC SRT8 - SBM

Here are a few video clips of them NOT playing their pop radio Top 40 stuff...

Sad But True

The Four Horseme

Cowboys From Hell / Seek & Destroy

Navy Blue Metallic
    '00 Formy A4

Standing room. Going to a show like that and then sitting in seats is boring.

I've done both, and I always feel disconnected when I watch a show from the seats. You don't really experience it the way you do from the floor.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by transamprincess98 View Post
    I just saw Hinder last week with Trapt and Revelation Theory. I got balcony seats and had a GREAT view of everything and the bar was only 20 ft or so away

I personally don't want to have to fight my way to go get a drink and then try to fight my way back up front
    now there's a smart girl.....don't forget having to push your way to go piss too. I hate that. I'd rather be a little further back with easier access to the bar and pisser than to be up front getting bumped into by some 20 year old kid acting like he's a 12 year old.

murdered out 06 z06

i saw mudvayne in st louis at a smaller club and i had general admission tickets. i really dont get that close to the stage because i dont like every rubbing up against you but the concert kicked ass. it was definitely worth it, very heavy and theraputic

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by issues View Post
    i saw mudvayne in st louis at a smaller club and i had general admission tickets. i really dont get that close to the stage because i dont like every rubbing up against you but the concert kicked ass. it was definitely worth it, very heavy and theraputic
    the cool thing about mudvayne live is they still play almost all of ld.50 their bassist Ryan is nuts

murdered out 06 z06

the new cd isnt too good and i was glad that they only played 1 song off of it.
    they did play most of ld50, they opened with not falling and closed with dig. it was insanethey played with snot and 10 years. snot wasnt bad at all but 10 years sucks as bad as nickelback

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information