Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Coaches Killed as Part of Fired Cop's Crusade

There's something very interesting happening in LA, almost like a movie script.

Ex-LAPD cop suspected in killing of coach, fiancé - Yahoo! News

Dorner was an LAPD officer until his dismissal in 2009.

According to documents from a court of appeals hearing in October 2011, Dorner was fired from the LAPD after he made a complaint against his field training officer, Sgt. Teresa Evans, saying in the course of arrest she kicked suspect Christopher Gettler, a schizophrenic with severe dementia.

Following an investigation, Dorner was fired for making false statements.

Richard Gettler, the schizophrenic man's father, gave testimony that supported Dorner's claim. After his son was returned on July 28, 2007, Richard Gettler asked "if he had been in a fight because his face was puffy" and his son responded that he was kicked twice in the chest by a police officer, he testified.

And the woman's father was one of the group that decided to fire the cop. And the TV news said the manifesto (which I'd rather not read much of) said Dorner's plan is to kill loved ones of those group members until the police admit he was wrongly fired. Whoa. I'm inclined to believe him, because LAPD is still quite corrupt. From a separate news story today:
    LOS ANGELES (AP) — Seven Los Angeles County sheriff's deputies from an anti-gang unit have been notified that the department intends to fire them for being members of a secret law enforcement clique that allegedly encouraged unethical conduct.

Sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore said Wednesday the deputies were sent the letters this week after an internal investigation of their activities as members of a group called the Jump Out Boys.

The deputies were members of the Sheriff's Gang Enforcement Team.

Law enforcement officials say the concern was that the group, with its matching tattoos and a creed seemingly promoting shootings, violated the department's core values.

All seven were placed on paid leave during the probe. Investigators found no evidence of criminal behavior.

I hope authorities announce an investigation into the firing and that the guy is satisfied with that and turns himself in, but I doubt that will happen. Gotta give him props for taking a cleverly vicious stand (like killing the guy's kin as marriage neared, though killing is totally wrong) and credit to the media for explaining the motive. There's too much corruption in this world, too often people do terrible unethical things and are never punished for it, and sometimes people who have been wronged act out and get demonized without their reasons ever being told.

I just had a nice idea, probably fantasy: if the woman cop really did kick a mentally ill man, then she should publicly admit it and put a stop to this. I do expect the media to seek comment from her. So much ugly behavior in this world.

red
    95 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by clovenhooves View Post
    Gotta give him props for taking a cleverly vicious stand (like killing the guy's kin as marriage neared, though killing is totally wrong)

Yeah, let's give props to a man who went completely nuts and killed innocent people who apparently were not involved in his firing at all.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

At what point did this sound like a good idea?

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Dude I think you have lost it. "Give props to a guy" who shot and killed someone who had little ot nothing to do with his firing. That is totally Fu$%ed up and in no way right or even close to being right on any level.

Would I have been pissed if I was fired for doing the right thing like telling on a LEO who was abusing disabled people.... yes. Would I kill them or their family members...... hell no.

I said I'm against killing people. But the guy is a vicious version of Rambo, and that takes courage, brains, and skills. I'm more sad that he killed a cop on routine patrol (overnight) than his attention-getting killing of that couple. Yeah, the two didn't deserve that, but he probably didn't deserve his treatment either and that was a "necessary evil" in his plan. I assume in the last few years, he tried to get the legal system and media to help him, before he chose the murderous crusade. I repeat - I hope it all stops soon.
    Last edited by clovenhooves; 02-07-2013 at 08:17 AM.

SOM
    2002 FireHawk

You are assuming that the fired copper was wronged and he was telling the truth. He lost me the second he started murdering innocent folks. Put him down like the scumbag deserves. Just my humble opine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

clovenhooves? You're one sick puppy.

Yes, I am assuming that. It's hard to imagine there isn't some truth to his claims.

The Scariest Parts of the Chris Dorner Manifesto That Warned of LAPD Killings - Yahoo! News

Gotta admit - his shout-outs to celebs are funny.

Anyway today the LAPD chief publicly put on the tough-talk act, basically said Dorner was justly fired and that no investigation will be opened, so I expect that the killer and others will be going down in a hail of bullets. Black Rambo is correct - LAPD predictably does the wrong thing. Maybe some good will come out of this - a few higher-level police being forced out for mishandling the pursuit. Edit: that includes the police guarding one of his targets mistaking two women in a large vehicle for him and shooting them.
    Last edited by clovenhooves; 02-07-2013 at 10:06 AM.

red
    95 Z28

I said I'm against killing people. But the guy is a vicious version of Rambo, and that takes courage, brains, and skills. I'm more sad that he killed a cop on routine patrol (overnight) than his attention-getting killing of that couple. Yeah, the two didn't deserve that, but he probably didn't deserve his treatment either and that was a "necessary evil" in his plan. I assume in the last few years, he tried to get the legal system and media to help him, before he chose the murderous crusade. I repeat - I hope it all stops soon.

I like how you keep trying to justify this lunatic's actions. The only way I could ever justify this kind of crime would be if Mike Vick 2.0 was the killer. Then I'd just brush it off to momentary bad judgment.

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

I believe one has to be a bit of a lunatic themselves in order to justify the actions of another like-minded lunatic.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.0THIS View Post
    I like how you keep trying to justify this lunatic's actions. The only way I could ever justify this kind of crime would be if Mike Vick 2.0 was the killer. Then I'd just brush it off to momentary bad judgment.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

He should have never even had a badge and the LAPD did the right thing firing him IMO. No one but the people involved know the true circumstance of why he was fired...but we do know he's unstable and that's good enough for me. Rookies are let go all the time during probation and I don't see them driving around killing people.

That's kind of misleading in how his police career ended. Also, Dorner served a long time with the military, with no problems reported by the media so far. I trust the military as an organization more than I trust the LAPD. I think he's made his point now, but he's going to do what he wants to do and the authorities can either calm him down or make him madder.

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Or shoot him the chest. There is always that

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

I don't know how, but you continue to push the stupidity envelope.

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

Buddy, you come straight out of a comic book.

That's kind of misleading in how his police career ended. Also, Dorner served a long time with the military, with no problems reported by the media so far. I trust the military as an organization more than I trust the LAPD. I think he's made his point now, but he's going to do what he wants to do and the authorities can either calm him down or make him madder.

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Just saw this on the evening news. This guy is fucked up in the head big time.
    Clove just stop replying you keep digging the hole bigger

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Clovenhooves, you seem to see things a whole lot differently than most of us do. Anyone in this assholes path could be in danger. No one knows where the hell he is. He's got nothing to lose at this point. He deserves no reprieve.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

KR what the hell is in Callie's water????

I've heard some good ones from the tin foil & armadillo hat club members but making this guy out to be the victim almost takes the cake.

If he's captured alive I foresee a PTSD defense, hell even dead I see them saying it.

Hopefully he decides to bite a bullet before he takes anyone else out.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    KR what the hell is in Callie's water????

I've heard some good ones from the tin foil & armadillo hat club members but making this guy out to be the victim almost takes the cake.

If he's captured alive I foresee a PTSD defense, hell even dead I see them saying it.

Hopefully he decides to bite a bullet before he takes anyone else out.
    I don't know. I use an RODI filter and it seems to filter out most of the nonsense People be crazy out here...

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information