-

Chicago Auto Show

I'm posting a few updayes from Pete at the Chicago Auto Show.
    I spent most of the day roaming the show. Today and tomorrow are Press Days. Those who saw the Corvette Stingray in Detroit already know it is the best looking car in the show. The Camaro is certainly a force at the show with a 20' tall Transformer standing guard. I'll be at the show Friday evening and Saturday evenings. Sunday I'll be there mid-day. If you are attending the show please post in the thread the time and date you plan to come. Maybe we can get a group together....

We'll start the show with pictures of Rick Bottom's Soul Shaker and fill in with more pictures over as I can get them posted.

-

On the opposite side of the booth sits Pedders G8 eXtreme.

How do they drive with Pedders Suspension.

We will be testing the G8 eXtreme on March 30th with a couple of NASCAR drivers. The results will be avialble as YouTube video, on this forum and in everal prominent media outlets. Stay tuned for more!

-

Jason Monroe invited me into the Chrysler 200C. The exterior is cool. The interior and displays are eXtremely cool. Here is a link to Chrysler's Uconnect technology in the 200C EV.

Corvette Stingray

Note to GM: BUILD THI CAR AND I AM A VETTE OWNER!

We have only covered two G8s, one Chrysler and the Best of Show Corvette Stingray. There is more to come. Much more!

-

The Chicago Auto Show First Look charity event is the single biggest charitable fund raiser of the year in the Chicago area. Even in these difficult economic times we were a small part of the group raising over $1.8 Million Dollars for charity. Last year the tally was $2 Million. What a remarkable accomplishment and one that the New Car Dealers in Chicago should be very proud of.

-

Brand loyalty aside, the 2010 Camaro has been the most popular vehicle at the Chicago Auto Show for the last two years. Nothing has changed.

They are coming!

As soon as I can get them edited I will post 2010 Mustang, WRX, EVO, Chrysler, Lexus, Scion, Mini Cooper pictures and more.

triple-black
    2000 CamaroSS convertible

moved thread... no real suspension relevance.
    nice cars...
    That Vette would be a good BatMobile.
    Eugenio_SS
    almost stock triple-black 2000 SS convertible with 17x11s on all 4 w/ 315s at the track or on the street with 18x10.5s on all 4 w/ 315s: (1), (2)

-

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenio_SS View Post
    moved thread... no real suspension relevance.
    nice cars...
    That Vette would be a good BatMobile.
    ...aside from the first 2 cars in the post being fully Pedderised Pontiac G8's, the 2nd being Justice Pete's personal G8 with the 1st set of Xa coil overs made and being the US test vehicle for the product...

...more updates to follow regarding the release of the new Xa coil over being introduced for the more chassis in the US...

It kinda does center around what's happening at Pedders USA. New cars being released from the automakers and new products introduced by Pedders to fit them.

Can it be moved back?

BTW - I do agree about the 'Vette. It would look better in Matte Black.

-

More from Chicago...

I know this is almost evil posting this here, so bear with my temporary insanity...Dan

2010 Ford Mustang Suspension

Ford had an awesome display with a Mustang turned on the side to show off Ford's aftermarket parts program. Some We are very picky at Pedders so it should come as no surprise we felt some of the bits were not ready for prime time while others looked absolutely awesome.

Last edited by PartsGedder; 02-19-2009 at 07:16 AM.

-

2010 Mustang Interior and Exterior

Best looking Mustang ever? The consumer will be the final judge, but IMO this is the best looking Mustang ever.

-

Warrior in Pink

Ok, I lied. This is the best looking Mustang ever. Any Mustang that has my youngest daughter in in would be the best looking Mustang ever.

-

More Mustangs...

-

Pedders First Set of Xa Coilovers for the Mustang!

Ford has done well with the 2005 Mustang and appears to be ready to continue that success. The liaison between Pedders in the USA and AU, the man who heads up our supply chain is also a Mustang lover. We rented a Mustang Hertz Shelby Edition some time ago to start our USA Mustang R & D program. Gavin was in heaven in a Shelby, He also just shipped these to the USA.

These will be installed in the next week to ten days for final approval for full production. They are 46mm high pressure monotube units. Pedders is not the only company to manufacture such a setup for the Mustang. Pedders is the only manufacture to build in the level of ride comfort and control available through 30 positive click damping adjustments. On full soft the ride quality is OE like while at postion 30 we are at R compound track ready hard. You can learn more about Pedders Xa coilovers for the Mustang and many other vehicles on our website.

http://www.peddersusa.com/products/6

-

We are expecting the new Xa coilovers for the G8 any day now. The G8 & Camaro are Zeta chassis and very close cousins. Xa's for the new Camaro will be similar and full suspension upgrades are ready, save one or 2 bits. Pedders USA will be ready for the new Camaro. Are you?

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Cool...thanks for posting up PG.....The pink "save the tatays" Mustang is Orions.....

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Great pics, loved the new camaro and mustang pics. I happen to love both those cars, I want both. Not the biggest G8 fan, but its a good compromise I guess for a family man that badly wants a v8. The transformer is badass! lol

Red
    99 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28

imo the g8 extreme looks like a bmw....

-

With the Tommy Z desdigned splitter and the other appearance bit Pete put on, the G8 looks great. The Xa's and full suspension and the pro-charger, he's just itching to put it up against anybody that comes his way. I'll have more info from the auto show and I heard of an event in New Jersey (?) putting GM v. Dodge, base models v. base models, and get this, a run what you brung. I'll get more information in the AM and post, but it's gonna be good.

Thread Information