Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

Car vandalism stories

I thought I'd see what else has happened to other people

Broke up with a girl last christmas (08 not 09) and came out from work to see this.

sadly I had to drive down broadway of a friday night to get to a car wash....
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycDBUtF3XKg[/ame]

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Car vandalism stories? Alright, I have one.

This one time when my boyfriend broke up with me I painted "cheater" and "slut" and stuff all over his green camaro, shit was so cash.

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    This one time when my boyfriend broke up with me I painted "cheater" and "slut" and stuff all over his green camaro, shit was so cash.
    Cute. Real fucking cute.
    2008 Trailblazer SS
    Yank PTB3600, Kooks 1 7/8" LT's, 4" intake, E-fans, Magnaflow, Sonnax kit, tranny cooler, tune.
    Lowered, HID's, tinted.

1999 Pontiac Trans Am WS.6 #1747 SOLD
    531.1 RWHP 481.3 FT/Pounds all motor.

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Keying my truck. Very stupid vandals, I give a shit with the rust and new primered body parts

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

My attitude is....if you have a problem with someone, then take it out with them! DON'T FUCK WITH THEIR SHIT! If you don't want to kick ass or get your ass kicked, then don't fuck around Someone that fucks with my shit......would be 10X more fucked up them my shit
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

Red
    99 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28

was walking out of k-mart, and saw a local punk ass kid running across the back of my car. then he took off. i got up to my car and saw he keyed the shit out of my bumper....i went home grabbed a wooden baseball bat, and had fun on his windshield around 3am. then burned the bat......noone accused anyone of anything but the vandalism stopped on my car right then and there

PEWTER
    2001 TRANS AM WS6

my friends ex skank kicked me trans ams pass side door. I had stress cracks in the paint $ 1,500.00 worth of damage

some assclowns tried to steal my ta at a concert they scatched the under side of my hood

I think same assclowns tried to take my ta from my garage. I went to a concert at the same place a few weeks later and I think they followed me home.

some dirty pos did a hit and run on me in a parking lot and left a few dents in the drivers side quarter

Red
    99 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28

Quote Originally Posted by DIRTY JERZY View Post
    my friends ex skank kicked me trans ams pass side door. I had stress cracks in the paint $ 1,500.00 worth of damage

some assclowns tried to steal my ta at a concert they scatched the under side of my hood

I think same assclowns tried to take my ta from my garage. I went to a concert at the same place a few weeks later and I think they followed me home.

some dirty pos did a hit and run on me in a parking lot and left a few dents in the drivers side quarter
    POOR car, sounds like she has gone through hell and back

Burple
    1966 427 Cobra Replica

So.... did you actually cheat?

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

lol....no....i had just had a history with the new girl, and i had already decided to break up with the current one, when the old one wanted to talk...we worked some things out. And ill admit, the new one did kiss me, before i broke up with her...but after i had decided to do it.

We all worked together....the current g/f had just quit, and i had lunch with the new g/f....who wasn't my g/f yet, someone saw us, called the old g/f.....this is what happened.

she just assumed that since i was having lunch with a girl a week after we broke up....that i had been cheating on her

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

there was a crow that had it in for my car... shot the bastard 2 times with a .22 and it flew about 10 feet until it dropped...

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

wtf?

white
    1997 dodge dakota

had my camaro keyed and radio stolen in hs too nice of a car for a 16yo i guess

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Spikito View Post
    wtf?
    birds are always vandalizing my car...

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

A bird can't control its butt hole. Give it a break.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    birds are always vandalizing my car...

Black
    2001 WS6

When I was leavin work one time, this kid I worked with had a paintball gun , and as I was leavin he shot at my car, hitting it a few times. I quick turned back in, walked up to him saying to him to fire, but he didnt. I wanted an excuse to kick his ass. I walked up to him, and he has his gun in front of his face. I slammed the gun into his face, then took it and chucked it accross the parking lot. Then at that same place, I came out one time and some kid took the stem out of my valve stem in the tire.

PEWTER
    2001 TRANS AM WS6

left a bar one night and some scumbag through a trash can full of bottles at my ta I just hit the gas and got out of there

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Not really a vandalism story, but this is similar I guess. Happened quite some time ago.

I came out of a gas station convenience store and found that stuck under my windshield was a note which read "Hey, try parking worse next time, faggit". After inspecting the way I had parked my car, I was utterly ashamed and rushed home before others could see my embarrassment.

After controlling what I could of the emotional breakdown I experienced, I penned a 3-page-long apology letter. Not knowing who to send it to, I did the only thing I could think of: The next day I went to that same gas station convenience store, at the same time, and parked in the same parking spot (albeit in a perfect manner this time). I stuck my apology letter under my windshield, in the exact same place I had found that note, and then entered the store and stayed inside for the same amount of time as that previous fateful day.

I had waited the set amount of time. However upon exiting the store, I found my apology letter untouched. "Perhaps tomorrow" I hopefully thought to myself.

But after executing the plans perfectly again the next day, my letter still stood lonely at it's post, apologetic yet unknown: Could there be a worse eternal fate?

Determined to change the tragic destiny of my letter, who cannot act on it's own behalf, I continue visiting the store. Everyday, the same time, the same parking space, wishfully thinking of a better future for my letter to rescue it from it's current existence, seemingly pulled right out of a dark humor text.

Months pass. The store clerk grows weary of my loitering and forced me to buy something with every visit. The variety of goods in the store is not very diverse, but I can now say I am the proud owner of a full set of Nascar key chains, one for every driver, one for every day I wait. I keep all of them on me too, as a reminder that I will one day be rewarded for my perseverence.

My pocket jingled and my shorts sagged with the weight of the key chains as I walked out of the store with my usual optimistic hopes.

Nothing has changed. It stares back at me as if it were a terminally wounded puppy. It doesn't ask, but I know what it wants.

I can only hope that it can hold out for a few more days. Perhaps the author of the original note makes a bi-annual visit to the store. That means he would be due back any day now.

A few more weeks passed. The hope was fading. Had I addressed my letter to a non-existent entity?

As it turned out, I had needed not worry about the supposed recipient of the letter. For the drought was lifting, and a large storm system was imminent in the area.

Unbeknown to me at the time, I was making my last drive home from that store, for after this day I would have no reason to return.

Taking the long way home, I was driving a mountainous route, watching my letter flutter, almost gleefully, beneath the windshield wiper where it had faithfully stayed for almost a year now. As my tires met the bridge running over a large ravine, the latent storm had finally reached it's critical point. Intense gusts of wind joined an army of aquatic projectiles.

The millions of water droplets obscured my vision. It had not rained since before I wrote my letter, and as such I never thought to consider the consequences of the event. Thus, without thinking, I instinctively activated the windshield wipers.

I instantly realized my mistake, but it was too late. I watched the letter through the T-tops as it fluttered over the top of the car. I imagined it landing on the road, becoming sodden with water, and slowly and torturously being shredded by the hundreds of vehicles that pass over the bridge each day.

As it turns out, what I imagine does not always come true. From my view in the cars' mirrors, just as the letter was close to touching ground, a strong wind materialized and whisked the letter away from the concrete, out off of the bridge, leaving it to fly gracefully such as a bird of prey does.

I smiled to myself. It was finally free. Broken from the bonds that tied it to its forced, transposed purpose.

I couldn't get this concept out of my mind. If such simple an item as a letter could not have the supposed destiny of ending up as a piece of refuse, but instead be able to soar as an eagle does.... Then what, I thought to myself, could the many branches of life have in store for me?

Last edited by 86 IROC-Z; 03-18-2010 at 08:14 AM. Reason: Tense, usage, organization

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

what the fuck man......where do you come up with this!

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

He's Kristi's (toityme) brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikito View Post
    what the fuck man......where do you come up with this!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information