Silver
    2002 Trans AM

Can we get a GP of Valentine ONE?

Anyone feels like making some calls and organizing one?

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Here, I'll save you lots of money:

1. Use your eyes to their fullest abilities, not just the five foot square patch of asphalt in front of your car.

2. Slow down as you approach the apex of hills.

3. Don't make yourself noticeable. Travel at a similar rate of speed as the other cars around you. If this isn't possible, see step 4.

4. Find a lead car. This shouldn't take long, people are insane.

5. For the lulz, you can buy the $25 Cobra detector from Walmart, which will give you the location of every Airport, Cell tower, traffic light, and automatic sliding door.

In the off chance that you fail at my proven methods of eluding speeding tickets®*, please just pay the damn fine and don't make a post in the AAG whining about pricks and dicks.

*"My proven methods of eluding speeding tickets®" holds no guarantee that these methods will prevent anyone from being pulled over and issued a citation for speeding, or anything else, as the "proven methods" were proven using a rather old Camaro that has a top speed of 54mph, well below many speed limits. Individual result may vary. This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. Allergen warning: May contain soybeans. ©2009

Navy Blue Metallic
    1998 Trans Am

Black
    1998 Ford F-150

I laughed

whatever I'd be in for one

green
    98 formula

good luck with a gp on a v-1. Yeah they are expensive, but they are damn good worth every penny. I got my wife one,and no more tickets.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Whistler has a lineup now that performs just as good (many test... just google) for a fraction of the cost. My XTR 695 and Pro 78 Whistlers will alarm just as accurately and damn near the same spot as my V1.....but my Whistlers don't false near as much.....no thanks....I'll take Whistlers for $179...
    http://veilguy.blogspot.com/2008/04/...review_01.html
    http://www.laserveil.com/whistler/xtr-695/
    So, in conclusion, based upon many, many accumulated miles and real world speed trap encounters, I believe that this is not only the best overall performing radar detector from Whistler to date, but represents the best overall value to radar detector ownership up to $300 dollars. Like both the Pro 78 and XTR-690, the XTR695 is one of biggest steals in the radar detector industry and one of the industries best kept secrets...but no longer, not if I can help it.
    If you are in the market for a new high-line radar detector priced at less than $300 or for a radar detector with this unique feature-set (regardless of price), you need look no further. It is a fabulous radar detector and would make an exceptional additional to your vehicle's windshield.
    Very nicely done!
    The Veil Guy
    Last edited by Sarge; 02-16-2009 at 02:23 PM.

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post

1. Use your eyes to their fullest abilities, not just the five foot square patch of asphalt in front of your car.

3. Don't make yourself noticeable. Travel at a similar rate of speed as the other cars around you. If this isn't possible, see step 4.

5. For the lulz, you can buy the $25 Cobra detector from Walmart, which will give you the location of every Airport, Cell tower, traffic light, and automatic sliding door.

In the off chance that you fail at my proven methods of eluding speeding tickets®*, please just pay the damn fine and don't make a post in the AAG whining about pricks and dicks.

*"My proven methods of eluding speeding tickets®" holds no guarantee that these methods will prevent anyone from being pulled over and issued a citation for speeding, or anything else, as the "proven methods" were proven using a rather old Camaro that has a top speed of 54mph, well below many speed limits. Individual result may vary. This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. Allergen warning: May contain soybeans. ©2009
    Thats good shit man.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

holy fuck thats classic! and LONG overdue.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

Excellent!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Whistler has a lineup now that performs just as good (many test... just google) for a fraction of the cost. My XTR 695 and Pro 78 Whistlers will alarm just as accurately and damn near the same spot as my V1.....but my Whistlers don't false near as much.....no thanks....I'll take Whistlers for $179...
    http://veilguy.blogspot.com/2008/04/...review_01.html
    http://www.laserveil.com/whistler/xtr-695/
    So, in conclusion, based upon many, many accumulated miles and real world speed trap encounters, I believe that this is not only the best overall performing radar detector from Whistler to date, but represents the best overall value to radar detector ownership up to $300 dollars. Like both the Pro 78 and XTR-690, the XTR695 is one of biggest steals in the radar detector industry and one of the industries best kept secrets...but no longer, not if I can help it.
    If you are in the market for a new high-line radar detector priced at less than $300 or for a radar detector with this unique feature-set (regardless of price), you need look no further. It is a fabulous radar detector and would make an exceptional additional to your vehicle's windshield.
    Very nicely done!
    The Veil Guy
    Im still getting around to buying one of those Whistlers. Cant beat the price and from what you said its a stout RD.

Thread Information