Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Busted

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Busted

You guys are probably gonna like this one....involves a Trans am, sex, and cops, mostly in that order. Anyways so its snowing/sheet ice and most of you know how our cars are on ice, back on track, after a dance i decide that the GF is feelin it, but her room is next to her parents and that doesnt work found out the hard way, god i keep getting off track, so im thinking well were theres a will theres a way, and decide to head off to the top of the hill were the baseball fields are, nedless to say i barely made it up the first hill due to a stop sign and got a run at the second little hill to the VIP parking, honestly noone could see the car bit i see another little trail headed up the hill twards the water tower so i figgure sure cant hurt. Made it up there and am parked between the tower and a dirt back noone can see... and things get going, nice hot sex and just sealing the deal when...LIGHTS alot of them just white not cop lights. She bails into the back seat and covers up i pull my pants back on and put my coat on as a shirt and they are at the drivers side window and im in the passenger seat so i reach across and roll the window down and say you wana just come around to the other side? so they 2 cops come around and i roll the window down just enough and the one cop goes "well idk how the hell you got a trans am up here in the middle of an ice storm but i give you credit" the only reply i could come up with at the time was alot of determination. they just kinda laughed and the other cop goes well this isnt makeout mountain so you kids need to be getting home and i said oh dont wory i was past that stage, and firing right back he goes yea we been watching. So they left and i was just laughing thinking of the movie superbad when the cops walk in on him and the gf was still spazzing out and putting clothes back on. then every thing returns to normal and we went back to her house and i stayed the night cuz i didnt want to drive home but mostly because i didnt get to finish what i started

Black
    1999 Z/28 M6

hahaha

Sebring Silver
    2000 CamaroSS

Had that shit happen to me once.
    I rolled the window down & the cop said "I'll have you know I'm next."
    I said "Okay, but I gotta warn you, I never did a cop before."

a very similar thing happened to me. hold for linky

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

SD Boys ftw

cant find it.....hold for story

must be a SD thing

me and the girlfriend stopped on a gravel road (i was in high school at the time) We were butt ass naked about 1/2 mile off of the main highway. you could easily see our tail lights from the road. So were in the heat of the moment and some bright lights shine in the back window of the car.
    me and her and scrambling to find our clothes, while the office waits in his car. presumably waiting for us to find our clothes. he comes to the window and ask what the problem was. gf says "my car was over heated"
    he then comes to my side and opens the door. im wearing her coat, no shirt, pants but no underwear. he shines his flashlight around and asked me to come to his car.
    inside his car he asked for both mine and her names.

"brandon myers and marsha meyer" the look on his face we were 15 and 16 obviously not married. so he asked me "was the car overheating, or were you overheating?" i was speechless. what do you say to that.

he called our names into dispatch and the dispatcher read our parents names back and addresses. her parernts names were legit, id never heard of the people she read back for mine.

he ended up letting us go. we never did that on a gravel road again

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

Who hasnt had that happen? ironically my friend had sex with a local cop here who is married... so yeah.. if i get pulled over i mention certain buds name....

HAHAHAAH

Quote Originally Posted by JoshieDoom View Post
    Who hasnt had that happen? ironically my friend had sex with a local cop here who is married... so yeah.. if i get pulled over i mention certain buds name....

HAHAHAAH
    that happens to everybody?

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird

getting busted by the cops is a right of passage for a kentucky boy..

haha.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshieDoom View Post
    getting busted by the cops with your sister is a right of passage for a kentucky boy..

haha.

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird

I dont have a sister.. wish i did.. it was my cuz.. sorry i furgot.

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird

J/k. But seriously laugh at this ...
    There was this girl in one of my classes when i was in school that was frikin hott as hell... and anyway I heard her talking about my uncle one day... and i was like how do you know him... and she said it was her uncle... and i was like... DAMMIT!!! Another kentucky cliche!

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

not a cop story..but when i had my grandam i was with this girl and we where at this dead end..we got busy and i thought i turned my lights off..i had the runners on..so long story short..battery was dead..and her dad was going to wake up for work in 30 mins...so i called honestly half of the guys i had in my phone book for a jump...my friend came and we were outside jumping the car laughing...got it jumped left and headed back to drop her off...on the way we past a cop..cops never go around that area unless they are called...and the house on the corner of that dead end..had its lights on and the t.v going so we nearly got caught..dropped her off at her car at my old h.s...and drove home, on my way home i passed her house...the dad was out on the porch and she had just pulled in...i kept on driving laughing...she later told me that she was forbidden to see me ever again..that lasted a week...we went back to that same spot....then i dropped her like a bad habbit when the dad found out about our other adventure...also shortly after i got my trans am...new car..which was probably a good thing , since he knew what car i had damn i miss that snatch

Toyota - Tacoma
    2008 - Silver Streak

the good old days

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by Stevie View Post
    the good old days
    yesterday isn't considered "the old days"

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

I was just laughing at the moment cuz by now i know all the cops prty well being the fast car in a local town with too many cops as is, so im looking forward to the next time one of them pulls me over

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

I didnt get caught by cops but i got caught by a mall security guard having a 3 sum in the "family rooms" aka sex room for me lol. All he did was kick us out for the night.
    Best part about that, i was only 15 at at time lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information