Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Brothers getting seriously out of control....

As some of you may know i have a 13 year old brother. He's a good kid he really is just he has a problem with WEIGHT. It's turning him into a slob. He is 5'5 19x pounds. That is absolutley unbelievable for his age. He's a huge kid he weighs more than me and i'm 17. Everytime i ask him "hey man let's go play catch" he says "No thats ok" and continues to sit on his ass and play ps3. He sneaks food when i'm not home or when my parents aren't home. We tried locks, they don't work he'll find something else to snack on. He is a gearhead such as myself and is a really cool kid just can't stop eating. Everytime we ask him to get on the scale he doesn't want to for some unknown reason, like he's scared or something. He doesn't get teased at school at all (well except for this one kid in my grade level who i ended up fighting) and is as happy as can be just has some kind of weird addiction to food and it makes him sit down and play video games ALL day. I take him out since i have a ride, he doesn't like going out all the time and usually likes to spend his weekends at his freinds house stuffing his face while they play PS3.

Well, LS1.com what should i do to stop him from killing himself with food or potentially making himself be prone for diabeties, high blood pressure etc.

Basically, how can i get him to get up off of the ps3 and loose some weight? I work out regulary and try to get him to go with me he refuses. I just don't get it. How would you solve this problem?

Thanks for reading.

Bone it like you own it FORD RECOVERY EXPERT's Avatar

Black / Stryker Blue
    2K WS.6/ 2K9 G8GT

Locking him in the closet, and malnurishing him for 6 mon. should do the trick...

98 Formula
    06 duramax

hammer to ps3 will stop that....hammer to fingers will stop the eating. Seriously though, some people are just eaters. If he don't want to stop then there's nothing you can do to make him. If he's happy then don't worry about it.

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    hammer to ps3 will stop that....hammer to fingers will stop the eating. Seriously though, some people are just eaters. If he don't want to stop then there's nothing you can do to make him. If he's happy then don't worry about it.
    Yea, i'm worried though. he's happy for now until he goes to the doctors and gets a physical and they come back talkin bout he has diabetes. I don't want that to happen to him that'd suck ass.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

just be honest with him... tell him he's a fat bastage and he is literally killing his self...

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Dump him.

Wait, nevermind.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

He'll slim down once his friends start getting pussy and he isn't.

Black
    2001 Ws6

Quote Originally Posted by Transamws6 View Post
    As some of you may know i have a 13 year old brother. He's a good kid he really is just he has a problem with WEIGHT. It's turning him into a slob. He is 5'5 19x pounds. That is absolutley unbelievable for his age. He's a huge kid he weighs more than me and i'm 17. Everytime i ask him "hey man let's go play catch" he says "No thats ok" and continues to sit on his ass and play ps3. He sneaks food when i'm not home or when my parents aren't home. We tried locks, they don't work he'll find something else to snack on. He is a gearhead such as myself and is a really cool kid just can't stop eating. Everytime we ask him to get on the scale he doesn't want to for some unknown reason, like he's scared or something. He doesn't get teased at school at all (well except for this one kid in my grade level who i ended up fighting) and is as happy as can be just has some kind of weird addiction to food and it makes him sit down and play video games ALL day. I take him out since i have a ride, he doesn't like going out all the time and usually likes to spend his weekends at his freinds house stuffing his face while they play PS3.

Well, LS1.com what should i do to stop him from killing himself with food or potentially making himself be prone for diabeties, high blood pressure etc.

Basically, how can i get him to get up off of the ps3 and loose some weight? I work out regulary and try to get him to go with me he refuses. I just don't get it. How would you solve this problem?

Thanks for reading.
    I hate to say this but burn out his PS3 and show him there is a world out there... I was lkind of like him when I was 9 to 14 than I had my first taste of puss and I was never home till I was 23 I meet wify =0)

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    just be honest with him... tell him he's a fat bastage and he is literally killing his self...
    Yea, i'd hate to lay it on him like that. But sometimes thats what you gotta do.

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

[QUOTE=SeVeReDiStOrTiOn;2052750]He'll slim down once his friends start getting pussy and he isn't.[

Could happen man.

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Quote Originally Posted by War Theory View Post
    I hate to say this but burn out his PS3 and show him there is a world out there... I was lkind of like him when I was 9 to 14 than I had my first taste of puss and I was never home till I was 23 I meet wify =0)
    Yea he has yet to get that lol

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

That won't work...he's 13 you think he cares if he's fat or killing himself. Hell you think you're invincible until deep in your 20's. Just be the example for him and show him what kind of poon being in shape brings home...he'll catch on.

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    That won't work...he's 13 you think he cares if he's fat or killing himself. Hell you think you're invincible until deep in your 20's. Just be the example for him and show him what kind of poon being in shape brings home...he'll catch on.
    Ya know, he really doesn't seem to have an interest in girls yet. It's all about him and his ps3. but i'm sure that'd change when he gets my age and realizes girls think he's ugly.

Bone it like you own it FORD RECOVERY EXPERT's Avatar

Black / Stryker Blue
    2K WS.6/ 2K9 G8GT

1. Sell PS3 while he's at school
    2. Video him crying when you tell him
    3. Post video on 4chan
    4. ???
    5. Profit

Blue

Have a sitdown/intervention or something. He obviously doesnt care or doesnt seem himself the way he is. Maybe a shrink? Try and have a bro and bro talk,or better yet put him on adderal,then he wont wanna eat.

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Quote Originally Posted by FORD RECOVERY EXPERT View Post
    1. Sell PS3 while he's at school
    2. Video him crying when you tell him
    3. Post video on 4chan
    4. ???
    5. Profit
    lol i was thinking about hiding the ps3 for a while but we all know what he's gonna do "mom! chris took my ps3 and won't give it back to me!" then i'd be in trouble.

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Quote Originally Posted by tornado View Post
    Have a sitdown/intervention or something. He obviously doesnt care or doesnt seem himself the way he is. Maybe a shrink? Try and have a bro and bro talk,or better yet put him on adderal,then he wont wanna eat.
    No idea what adderal is lol.

But yea i'm 100% positive he doesn't see himself as such a big person. He probably thinks he's one of the other kids at his school in his grade level, 100 pounds 5'5.

The sit down and talk method has been done before, "Shut up Chris before i tell mom and dad because you keep talking about my weight it's none of your business". lol that doesn't work well. But good suggestion for sure man.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by Transamws6 View Post
    No idea what adderal is lol.
    It's the medication for ADD/ADHD.

It's basically legal meth.

A side effect is appetite and weight loss.

Black
    2001 Ws6

GET him a girlfriend.....screw it if you have to pay for it just do the right thing show him the light.....

2011 Prius

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post

A side effect is appetite and weight loss.
    Where can I get some?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information