98 Formula
    06 duramax

brag about my kid time....

I never played soccer.....still don't really know the rules.....still don't care for it either but I love watching my daughter play it. She's a beast on the field. It helps she's way bigger than the other girls too. I got a couple of her goals with the phone today.....she had 6 altogether. The one video I didn't get that I regret is the one right in front of me when there was a throw in from the side line. The opposing player tried to step in front of Chloe to get position on her. Chloe threw a hip check into her and almost knocked her down. I was sitting right next to the parents on the other team ( learned a while back to sit down by their goal because that's where Chloe will end up) and they bitched the whole game about how much Chloe was man handling their team. They didn't know she was my daughter until she started scoring and looking over at me then they were whispering back and forth a lot.

worked with her on this a couple weeks back....told her to start shooting from further out:

taking one by force:
    Last edited by 0rion; 10-01-2013 at 05:34 PM.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Soccer was my least favorite of TJ's sports choices as well. Only did one season. Then off to baseball for 2, the skate parks a few years and then pretty much landed permanently at the BMX tracks. He even had me racing for a few years. It was a blast.

She is bigger than everyone else. I'll bet she's a bit intimidating to the other girls. Is she whooping on Zack on a regular basis yet?

98 Formula
    06 duramax

You would have to know Chloe to know how she is. She is a sweet heart. She's just a thoughtful little person.......until she steps onto the field. Early on I had to explain to her that taking the ball from girls was the object of the game and her size is an attribute that she should use and that she wouldn't hurt the other girls by pushing them around some. It finally "clicked" and she's a beast on the field now. Zach is no contest for her. Me and him throw the football around out back and Chloe plays defensive back. Zach plays receiver and Chloe guards him and then tackles him if he gets the ball. I gotta get Chloe tackling him on video because it's funny as hell. She wraps him up, lifts up and drives with her legs then makes sure to drive him into the ground with her shoulder. My wife bitches at me because she says I'm making Chloe a tomboy but I'm not teaching her anything she doesn't want to learn. Truth be told if I had my way Chloe would be playing pee wee football. No way that's gonna happen though because the wife says it'll get both of them made fun of at school. For now I'll just have to live with soccer.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Please do. I'd love to see it

You've unleashed the power within And there is nothing wrong with tomboyish athletic abilities as long as she still knows how to look pretty in pink. It's a win/win

Thread Information