Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Boy kills dad with sledgehammer over videogame ban

14 year boy kills his father in his sleep with a sledge hammer after being grounded from playing computer games because he played for a week straight (Not banned in-game, hard to get point across with thread title limit).

http://www.news.com.au/technology/bo...853471820?=rss

A 14-YEAR-OLD boy in southern Russia has been charged with killing his father with a sledgehammer after his parents tried to stop him from playing computer games.

The unnamed boy in the coastal town of Tuapse, located by the Black Sea in Russia's southern Krasnodar region, bludgeoned his father to death while he lay sleeping, regional investigators said.

"At around 1am (local time) on April 12, the suspect dealt his sleeping father at least two blows on the head with a sledgehammer," the region's investigative committee said.

"The man died on the spot from a head injury.

A spokeswoman said the parents had taken away the keyboard as a disciplinary measure after he spent a week playing computer games.

After the killing, the boy's frightened mother gave him the keyboard back and the boy played computer games for several more hours until he fell asleep, the spokeswoman said.

At that point, the mother, who was not injured, contacted relatives who in turn called police.

The boy, who has no criminal record, is now being held in pre-trial detention.

At 14, he is old enough to be charged with murder under Russian law.
    First I was scared of having a daughter for fear that she would turn into a slut.

Now I'm scared of having a son for fear that he may kill me when dinner interferes with his raid time.

Strong wtf at sociopathic kids

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

How the fuck do you get "into" something that much that you'd kill somebody over it? Nevermind your own father. I have to wonder if a kid like that had undiagnosed mental issues long before this ever happened, to completely shut out the finality of a brutal murder like that. To be able to use a fucking sledgehammer as a weapon too.....

I call for legislation to straighten out all these fucking nerds that are so obsessed with video games lol

Black
    2001 WS6

omg- "After the killing, the boy's frightened mother gave him the keyboard back and the boy played computer games for several more hours until he fell asleep", the spokeswoman said.

wow...thats sick and disturbing...this is what happens when you dont allow parents to spank their kids for discaplinary actions
    Last edited by Ramairgod84; 04-18-2010 at 10:02 AM.

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

Saw this the other day on one of the major computer sites I go on all the time. Everyone is now waiting for someone like Jack Thompson to come out and blame the games not the parents or the obvious fact that something was seriously wrong with this kid.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

russians do some crazy shit have you guys seen the 3 guys 1 hammer vid?

Lots of kids there are born to mothers who drank during pregnancy. (But I'm eager to point out how vile the country is.)

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Damn, you might think super smash brothers is innocuous, but your child may go "star power" on your ass with a hammer when you take games away

Resident Mississippian BdAsBrd01's Avatar

Pewter
    2001 Trans Am

Now who wants to go out and adopt a Russian kid?

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by BdAsBrd01 View Post
    There is that lady that just shipped hers back. Sent him on a plane all by himself. 7 years old. She said she was in fear of him and that her life and home were in danger.

They are still trying to figure out if charges should be brought against her and Russia has halted all adoptions to US citizens since this happened.

Pewter
    2001 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    There is that lady that just shipped hers back. Sent him on a plane all by himself. 7 years old. She said she was in fear of him and that her life and home were in danger.

They are still trying to figure out if charges should be brought against her and Russia has halted all adoptions to US citizens since this happened.
    Yeah, read about it. Maybe she woke up with Jr. standing over her with a sledge hammer? Not defending her actions but some of those kids are and I'm sure the families don't get informed in advance.

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post

My cousin adopted a Russian baby. He is one of the best kids I have ever met. Though the kid may eat them out of house and home. Hes already taller then most kids twice his age.

If you have ever seen someone go through the adoption process for these kids you see just how messed up it is. The orphanages are beyond poor. Most of the babies are left in their bed for the majority of the day and paid very little attention. Whatever clothes and money they have is brought over by Americans. My cousin had to "donate" over $400 worth of new baby clothes with tags still attached beyond the fees they charge. The kids are mainly fed a diet of potatoes very little variety in their diets. Now my cousins kid will eat anything and everything very rarely will he turn up his nose at food and he was only a baby while there. But he remembers the lack of food and still gets upset if you try to take his food away before finishing.

She also told me alot of the kids have issues from neglect and mothers who did drugs and drank while pregnant. She got lucky only issue her kid has had is a speech impediment that has been easily corrected. But alot of the kids require alot of attention and have special needs that some people just aren't ready for hence you have incidents like the mom sending her kid back. And thats not even the first time something like this has happened. They have stopped adoptions in the past but they always resume since we supply them with so much needed money and food and adopt the majority of the kids.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Pewter
    2001 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    Click for full size

Pewter
    2001 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by raynor139 View Post
    My cousin adopted a Russian baby. He is one of the best kids I have ever met. Though the kid may eat them out of house and home. Hes already taller then most kids twice his age.

If you have ever seen someone go through the adoption process for these kids you see just how messed up it is. The orphanages are beyond poor. Most of the babies are left in their bed for the majority of the day and paid very little attention. Whatever clothes and money they have is brought over by Americans. My cousin had to "donate" over $400 worth of new baby clothes with tags still attached beyond the fees they charge. The kids are mainly fed a diet of potatoes very little variety in their diets. Now my cousins kid will eat anything and everything very rarely will he turn up his nose at food and he was only a baby while there. But he remembers the lack of food and still gets upset if you try to take his food away before finishing.

She also told me alot of the kids have issues from neglect and mothers who did drugs and drank while pregnant. She got lucky only issue her kid has had is a speech impediment that has been easily corrected. But alot of the kids require alot of attention and have special needs that some people just aren't ready for hence you have incidents like the mom sending her kid back. And thats not even the first time something like this has happened. They have stopped adoptions in the past but they always resume since we supply them with so much needed money and food and adopt the majority of the kids.
    Dude, I know living conditions are beyond pitiful over there and adopting a kid is a nice thing to do but a lot of airheads aren't ready for the problems that can come with it. Just look at the ratio of "adopted" dogs that get taken back to the pound because they didn't come house, leash, and kid trained. I can only imagine how bad it is for kids. But seriously, I was just making a joke about the "Misery" kid with the sledge hammer. No offense intended.
    Last edited by BdAsBrd01; 04-18-2010 at 07:29 PM.

Sebring Silver
    2000 CamaroSS

Click for full size
    I'm sorry, but I'd just have to straight up kill a kid that looked like that.....Gives me the heebie jeebies.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by rbob93 View Post
    I'm sorry, but I'd just have to straight up kill a kid that looked like that.....Gives me the heebie jeebies.
    Have you guys seen the movie? Ignoring the plot twist it's surprisingly close to many of the things said in this thread.

The orphan in the movie is even from Russia as well lulz.

Sebring Silver
    2000 CamaroSS

Have you guys seen the movie? Ignoring the plot twist it's surprisingly close to many of the things said in this thread.

OMG.....real movie??? Had no idea.....but I'm thinking I''d still kill it!

Now you got me wanting to see the flick! lol

Pewter
    2001 Trans Am

Haven't seen it either but it's on my list. Looks cool. "Season of the Witch" looks like another one that'll be interesting (not sure when it comes out). chick in it kinda looks like that "Ester" kid.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by rbob93 View Post
    OMG.....real movie??? Had no idea.....but I'm thinking I''d still kill it!

Now you got me wanting to see the flick! lol
    Haven't seen it either but it's on my list. Looks cool. "Season of the Witch" looks like another one that'll be interesting (not sure when it comes out). chick in it kinda looks like that "Ester" kid.
    Yep real movie lol.

It's actually pretty good. I don't know what it got in the ratings but I enjoyed it.

Bright Rally Red
    2002 Camaro 35thLE

Orphan will make you say "Holy Sh&t" if you do not catch the twist early.

Thread Information