Impounded

NBM
    99 z28

Thumbs up bored earlier, took pics...

of my beater for the next week or so till i get my car in the shop and find out whats wrong w/it.

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/n...18-2008075.jpg

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/n...18-2008074.jpg

god i love this truck!!

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Nice truck, who does it belong to?

Impounded

NBM
    99 z28

thanks. one of my dads toys.

Red
    2000 Camaro SS #3574 A4

.......I've been wanting one of those trucks ever since my grandpa sold his.

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

I really do love those trucks. My dads got a 70 something thats has a 355 in it. Rusted to pieces in need frame off resto, bbbuuuuttt

One of my buds spent 15k and 2 years getting restoring his 70 c10. Still working on the interior and 383 and well.. wood bed, complete frame off resto. Wrecked it sophmore year and got it back at the end of junior year.

The principal had one of those trucks as a kid and gave him the thumbs up turn it loose one of the last days at HS.
    The first car show that summer(minutes after this picture) he had some girls in the back and he gave us a wink and pulled out sideways and watched them roll and smack the tailgate and scream
    It was great.

Impounded

NBM
    99 z28

what year was your grandpas blue?

that is effing sharp looking joshie.

my dads has a 383 stroker in it also. interior is two tone black/turqiouse to match exterior. i will snap a pic tomorro.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by JoshieDoom View Post
    I really do love those trucks. My dads got a 70 something thats has a 355 in it. Rusted to pieces in need frame off resto, bbbuuuuttt

One of my buds spent 15k and 2 years getting restoring his 70 c10. Still working on the interior and 383 and well.. wood bed, complete frame off resto. Wrecked it sophmore year and got it back at the end of junior year.

The principal had one of those trucks as a kid and gave him the thumbs up turn it loose one of the last days at HS.
    The first car show that summer(minutes after this picture) he had some girls in the back and he gave us a wink and pulled out sideways and watched them roll and smack the tailgate and scream
    It was great.

Click for full size
    Nice f'n truck

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird

No shit. The kids 18 and it was his DD for the first year. He hydroplaned one day into a ditch and crunched everything to the cowl. Replaced it all with new LMC parts and busting ass everyday after school at his family owned business. I bought him bleeder screws and blasted/painted the calipers for him and fabbed some new tranny lines
    Sorry to jack the thread but he had all the sarge aged guys giving him cards for local organizations for him to join. I remember that day well. Its when I got the word that my friends Trans Am was for sale... and now im here....

BTW this is also another 18 year old kids ride. It was a DD also at the time. 70 dodge dart swinger special!

Sorry to thread jack but these are too nice not to post. All DD's

Impounded

NBM
    99 z28

^^^ badasss. you keep posting pics of badass early 70's('70-72) model chevy shortbeds and you can jack this thread all you want!!! nice duster also. what i like the most about your replies is that you said both of them are DD's. i love seeing badasss old muscle cars/trucks on the road. i love the attention they bring/get. i was talkin to my dad earlier and i think i just might have talked him into letting me run his truck at the track one weekend pretty soon. that would be asss loads of fun. i also tried to get him to let me take his '72 stingray to work tomorro instead of the truck. yea, well, looks like i'll still be rollin in the truck tomorro. lol

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Thats the same truck in Dazed and Confused right? THe black one that lays the sweet marks?

Impounded

NBM
    99 z28

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    Thats the same truck in Dazed and Confused right? THe black one that lays the sweet marks?
    hell yea!! lol that is a badass truck in that movie!

"thats what i like about them high school girls. i get older, they stay the same age."

^^couldnt help it. sorry to quote, but that is my favorite movie, and that is of my favorite lines from that movie.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer Sooner View Post
    hell yea!! lol that is a badass truck in that movie!

"thats what i like about them high school girls. i get older, they stay the same age."

^^couldnt help it. sorry to quote, but that is my favorite movie, and that is of my favorite lines from that movie.
    Simple movie, not a high budget block buster but its just a great movie. It was done perfect, and the cars are great in it. Cept for my Fords not getting any love at all

Impounded

NBM
    99 z28

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    Simple movie, not a high budget block buster but its just a great movie. It was done perfect, and the cars are great in it. Cept for my Fords not getting any love at all

so true.

hmmm. come to think of it, i agree. i dont remember seeing any old stangs or anything.

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird

Ahh I forgot! When I was out with my skittle friend(neon) crusing we had a 70 something c10 pull up and rape our ear drums. We pulled in next to him in a lot and he had a lt1-m6 with heads/cam that his dad let him borrow for the night. I havent seen him since I got the trans am. It was way before I even had an account on this site. Hopefully Ill get some nice pics labor day weekend.

Thread Information