The Herpes of LS1.com Modulistic's Avatar

gray
    07 duramax

boiling chicken breasts. any cooks in the hizzle?

alright, my ex bitch is gone and she used to cook me some chicken breasts by boiling it.

fucking tasty shit.

anyways, I set off the fire alarm when I cook spaghetti. no lie.

i want to try to cook some myself, cause it keeps some weight on me when I start swimming real long distances.

ok, so I got a fucking block of frozen ass chicken breasts (buddys chicken breasts, all vegetable fed, free range shit)

what the fuck do I do know? can I peel frozen chicken breasts off or will i fuck it up? and can I throw frozen ass chicken breasts in the boiling water?

how long do I cook it. all I have to season it is some garlic salt.

help.

gray
    07 duramax

k, so yall are like 0% help.

i threw a big chunk of frozen chicken into a pan of water. im going to heat it a bit and see if it will come apart so that it (the chicken part) is totally covered.

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

let it thaw out then when you cook in water. (which i wouldn't) put some salt pepper garlic, and chicken base that should hold the flavor. let me know

chef.

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

remember baby steps.

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

This shit is crackin me up!!!

gray
    07 duramax

hmm, well. I ruined my first batch.

i let it thaw a bit. like you said. what should I cook it in, if not water?

hmm. so I threw some garlic salt on it, cause thats all I have.

this other ex said to cook it till it all turns white, and I did. hopefully I wont get sick and die from this shit.

came out pretty good. kinda tough, but still good.

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Kewl!!! But when i get into something like that.....i think of 2 words....Mac Donalds!!!lolololol

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

you have to make sure the chicken is the same size thickness. pound the membrain a little.(the fat part) till it is even with the rest. that will help a lot. you can saute in a little oil on med heat. but remeber this isn't for kids you can get burn with the oil popping. my best advice go get a george forman grille, no bullshit i have one and love it. just cut into chicken and make sure it's not pink. you will be fine.

gray
    07 duramax

dude. I havent touched mcdonalds since I was in high school.

that is about the worst stuff you can put in your body, especially if you plan to exercise at all or do anything strenous.

youll be able to feel it when you get a little older, trust me.

Cyclone Grey Metallic
    2006 GTO

I prefer to buy the boneless skinless chicken breasts and grill them. Spice them with black pepper, garlic powder, and a little season salt. Periodically spray some lime juice on them and they stay very juicy, but get the nice charbroiled grill marks. People usually can't get enough of it whenever I make it.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Damn. I weeped a little reading that. How do you screw up boiling some chicken?? lol
    I'll give a quick and easy recipe that's good.
    Thaw the chicken out. Put it in the fridge overnight. Don't just lay it on the counter.
    After it's thawed pound them out flat. There's a utensil for doing this, it's a meat hammer but I'm gonna guess your ex took it with her so just use whatever hammer you have handy ( clean the shit off of it first).
    After it's pounded out flat put a 3/4" by 3/4" chunk of cheddar cheese in the middle of it and fold the breast around the cheese.
    Dunk the breast in melted butter and then dip it into crushed cheez-it crackers.
    Put the breasts in a muffin pan with the folds down so the pan keeps the breasts folded.
    Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 45 min to 1 hour.

I have to try this recipe

gray
    07 duramax

my kitchen would explode if I tried something like that.

dont boil chicken.

boiling chicken is dangerous, and disgusting.

even if done slowly, the moment chicken senses warmth the meat turns cooked, the difference between boiling and open fire is radiant heat finds a way to go through food and cook throughout.

boiling cooks the outsurface more quickly, creating an insulating shell, leaving the center raw and uncooked.

you can however, dice up chicken, cook in a pan, halfway, shred it with a fork, and then put it in a pot of broiling chicken broth/stock and make seasoned soup out of it. Or, pour it over some rice and the chicken will be moist and tender, but cooked.

1970 Fbody

Quote Originally Posted by MISFIT View Post
    dont boil chicken.

boiling chicken is dangerous, and disgusting.

even if done slowly, the moment chicken senses warmth the meat turns cooked, the difference between boiling and open fire is radiant heat finds a way to go through food and cook throughout.

boiling cooks the outsurface more quickly, creating an insulating shell, leaving the center raw and uncooked.

you can however, dice up chicken, cook in a pan, halfway, shred it with a fork, and then put it in a pot of broiling chicken broth/stock and make seasoned soup out of it. Or, pour it over some rice and the chicken will be moist and tender, but cooked.
    This idiot is right, don't boil it.

Here is what I do for a quick Chicken Marsala meal that takes about 30 minutes to make but is bad ass and you will have a second meal for the next night.

INGREDIENTS:
    * 4 boneless chicken breast halves without skin
    * 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
    * 1/2 teaspoon salt
    * 1/4 teaspoon pepper
    * tablespoons butter or margarine
    * 3 tablespoons olive oil
    * 4 to 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced (1/2 to 1 cup sliced)
    * 1/2 cup Marsala wine (cheap is fine, $6 a bottle at your grocery store usually)

PREPARATION:
    Pound chicken to 1/4" thickness between 2 sheets of plastic wrap. Combine flour, salt, and pepper; mix well. Heat oil and butter in a heavy non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Dredge chicken in seasoned flour mixture. Cook chicken until lightly browned on first side (about 2 minutes). Turn chicken and add mushrooms around the chicken pieces. Cook about 2 minutes more, until lightly browned; stir. Add Marsala wine to pan. Cover and simmer 10 minutes. Serve with hot cooked pasta or rice.

Also put in whole peeled garlic when you start cooking the chicken. As much or little as you want. I put in about 10 small ones and when they are done you eat them mixed in with the mushrooms and chicken becuase they are so soft and the flavor is fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by nosfed View Post
    This idiot is right, don't boil it.

Here is what I do for a quick Chicken Marsala meal that takes about 30 minutes to make but is bad ass and you will have a second meal for the next night.

INGREDIENTS:
    * 4 boneless chicken breast halves without skin
    * 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
    * 1/2 teaspoon salt
    * 1/4 teaspoon pepper
    * tablespoons butter or margarine
    * 3 tablespoons olive oil
    * 4 to 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced (1/2 to 1 cup sliced)
    * 1/2 cup Marsala wine (cheap is fine, $6 a bottle at your grocery store usually)

PREPARATION:
    Pound chicken to 1/4" thickness between 2 sheets of plastic wrap. Combine flour, salt, and pepper; mix well. Heat oil and butter in a heavy non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Dredge chicken in seasoned flour mixture. Cook chicken until lightly browned on first side (about 2 minutes). Turn chicken and add mushrooms around the chicken pieces. Cook about 2 minutes more, until lightly browned; stir. Add Marsala wine to pan. Cover and simmer 10 minutes. Serve with hot cooked pasta or rice.

Also put in whole peeled garlic when you start cooking the chicken. As much or little as you want. I put in about 10 small ones and when they are done you eat them mixed in with the mushrooms and chicken becuase they are so soft and the flavor is fantastic.

thank you rachel ray.

1970 Fbody

Quote Originally Posted by MISFIT View Post
    thank you rachel ray.

chameleon
    98 T/A

holy crap i didnt know emirel drove an ls1 boiling chickin is nasty takes all the fertillizer out and bird flu! the best way to go is a bad ass marinade let it sit in the fridge for 3 hours and either bake it or grill it!

chameleon
    98 T/A

holy crap i didnt know emirel drove an ls1 boiling chickin is nasty takes all the fertillizer out and bird flu! the best way to go is a bad ass marinade let it sit in the fridge for 3 hours and either bake it or grill it!

viruses taste so good.

Thread Information