Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

A bit of culture this evening.

Dawn and I went to see Barrage at the University tonight for the third time. We originally caught their show on PBS years ago back when it was the original cast. After that, I surprised Dawn with what she thought was a trip to Niagara Falls. But, that was only a stop over on the way up to the Hummingbird Centre in Toronto.

We saw them again several years ago at a theatre in northcentral PA. The group has been around for about 15 years now. Even though the cast has gone through several changes in membership it remains truly an extraordinary event to attend. The musical talent of the members is really amazing. Violin is the primary instrument, but they do it all. Tonight's show was in Mansfield which was a surprise to both of us. Glad we caught the ad on the radio last week or we would not have known about it and missed out.

Here's a sample -- there are some vids on YouTube, but I can't seem to locate the ones from the original cast. This is audio only: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44oxMNjBM3Q"]Sing, Sing, Sing[/ame]

No haters now...

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Who

Love buying generic GM's Nastyfoot's Avatar

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

I think the trip to Niagra Falls might have been better......

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Quote Originally Posted by Nastyfoot View Post
    I think the trip to Niagra Falls might have been better......

Both were very good... just in different ways.

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

Excellent!

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

Quote Originally Posted by Nastyfoot View Post
    Excellent!
    In all honesty, I have an eclectic taste of music and this sounds pretty cool. It's great to find music. I found an artist through this site named Joe Bonammasa by a random post. Now one of my favorite artists

black 01 red 73
    01 z28 and 73 z28

i lasted 10 seconds

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by twozs View Post
    i lasted 10 seconds
    16 but I had scrolled all the way down here and had to scroll back up. I was hating that shit at about 5 seconds.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    Dawn and I went to see Barrage at the University tonight for the third time because we like shitty music. We originally caught their show on PBS years ago back when it was the original cast which sucked a little more than this cast. After that, I surprised Dawn with what she thought was a trip to Niagara Falls. But, that was only a stop over on the way up to the Hummingbird Centre in Toronto. She almost kicked my ass for making her think she was spending a fun filled weekend in Niagra Falls only to find out we were watching a shitty musical group that no one has ever heard of.

We saw them again several years ago at a theatre in northcentral PA because Dawn had forgotten how shitty they were and I had drugged her. The group has been around for about 15 years now which is amazing considering how terrible they are. Even though the cast has gone through several changes in membership, because even the guys that make this music think it sucks, it remains truly an extraordinary event to attend if you're deaf, gay, or deaf/gay. The lack of musical talent of the members is really amazing. Violin is the primary instrument, which is the very first sign of shitty music, but they do it all if it makes them sound terrible. Tonight's show was in Mansfield which was a surprise to both of us because normally Mansfield is known for it's good taste in music. Unfortunately we caught the ad on the radio last week or we would not have known about it and missed out on a really crappy night of music.

Here's a sample of their truly terrible ass music -- there are some vids on YouTube, but I can't seem to locate the ones from the original cast because they all died of ear poisoning. This is audio only which should be enough to make you puke:

No haters now...except 0rion

fixed

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Don't know what it is, but I really like violin/fiddle music. Must be all the times I listened to "Devil Went Down to Georgia" as a kid.

Thread Information