Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Being Sarge in real life

I'm older than most on this forum. Not all ...but most....
    And us old dogs can learn new trick every once in a while. So I'll share
    Most of you know I have quite a few guns. I got lots of guns. Guy wanted a 30-06 I had. He is a good guy but didn't have much money. So he traded me a 20 year old Marlin Model 60 and paid the rest in cash. It was the only way he could do it. Now we all know the Marlin Model 60 is worth about $150 brand new. This thing had been under his bed for the last 20 years and looked like...well...it looked like it had been under his bed for 20 years.....
    I broke it down..every pin and spring and soaked em overnight in Hoppes #9. Cleaned the bore with Butch's. I got this thing back to new. Bought me some
    Remington 37g Super X High Velocity at ChinaMart. Bought a cheap ass scope at ChinaMart. 4X thing for $39.95. Three shots I had this thing on dead zero.
    I am gonna give it to my Grandson for his 6th birthday coming up.
    Well this morning I was walking to the kitchen and looked out Mama's big picture glass and there was two wolves up on top of the hill. About 100 yards. Now usually I would get my AK47 7.62X39 and send both the sum bitches to hell. I don't know what came over me but I got this stupid ass .22.
    Went on the back deck and got Wolf #1 dead nut in the cross hairs. Head shot @100 yards. You should see what that lil bitty .22 did to that wolfs head. Took his brains out. Dropped like a rock. Kiss my ass. I did not remember .22 being like that back in the day. I was surprised.

I return you to your regularly schedule programming.

Bone it like you own it FORD RECOVERY EXPERT's Avatar

Black / Stryker Blue
    2K WS.6/ 2K9 G8GT

Way to cap taht ass Sarge....

Impounded
    gmcheviac

my actual Mama needs to get some fresh .22 rounds. Hers are about 20 years old...

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    I'm older than most on this forum. Not all ...but most....
    And us old dogs can learn new trick every once in a while. So I'll share
    Most of you know I have quite a few guns. I got lots of guns. Guy wanted a 30-06 I had. He is a good guy but didn't have much money. So he traded me a 20 year old Marlin Model 60 and paid the rest in cash. It was the only way he could do it. Now we all know the Marlin Model 60 is worth about $150 brand new. This thing had been under his bed for the last 20 years and looked like...well...it looked like it had been under his bed for 20 years.....
    I broke it down..every pin and spring and soaked em overnight in Hoppes #9. Cleaned the bore with Butch's. I got this thing back to new. Bought me some
    Remington 37g Super X High Velocity at ChinaMart. Bought a cheap ass scope at ChinaMart. 4X thing for $39.95. Three shots I had this thing on dead zero.
    I am gonna give it to my Grandson for his 6th birthday
    Stopped reading here.

Inb4 "Well, he's a REAL mature 5 year old..."

Bone it like you own it FORD RECOVERY EXPERT's Avatar

Black / Stryker Blue
    2K WS.6/ 2K9 G8GT

inb4 "Ralphie"

Arctic White
    2000 Z28

I don't know what came over me but I got this stupid ass .22. Went on the back deck and got Wolf #1 dead nut in the cross hairs. Head shot @100 yards. You should see what that lil bitty .22 did to that wolfs head. Took his brains out. Dropped like a rock. Kiss my ass. I did not remember .22 being like that back in the day. I was surprised.

I return you to your regularly schedule programming.

Sight alignment sight picture... And yes even a .22 can kill...

yellow
    2004 gto

we have a few .22... shoot everything with em.

friends daughter has a .22 and she is 3.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    Stopped reading here.

just because you give it to him at 6 doesn't mean he gets to take it out and shoot it by himself whenever he wants. I let my 6 year old shoot my .22. No big deal. I'm there watching him and helping him with it. He can probably out shoot you.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

sarge.... I have a marlin model 99 carbine. My dad bought it in 1963 and it's a cheap ass gun and nothing special about it but I wouldn't trade it for anything because of it's history. That thing has killed just about anything that has 4 legs and hair at one point in time. Dad even shot one of our dogs with it when I was a little kid....dog had rabies.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    Stopped reading here.

Kid has already killed his first hog and deer this year with Grandpa's .223.
    I raise all my kids to respect guns. Dont be afraid of them but respect that they kill. That boy can pull a bolt out of my .223 and clean it. He knows guns. Now pistols scare him. He is too little a fella for a pistol as of yet.
    Guns are just a tool like a hammer or anything else. They have their place in your toolbox. For defense or hunting.

2011 Prius

Sarge your a good man, people should teach there kids how to respect guns and there not bad but a tool... That's how I was raised and how I will raise mind.

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

there was two wolves up on top of the hill. About 100 yards. Now usually I would get my AK47 7.62X39 and send both the sum bitches to hell.
    i dont know why but this made me laugh.

Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

good deal,nothing wrong with that but it is funny i always have a few people look at me kinda funny when i take my boy shooting,not so bad now but i started him at 3 yrs old and he has been nailing stuff like crazy with his little cricket .22 for the last year now (hell be 5 in october)

dont have any wolves here but i have nailed a coyote from a little over a 100yds out in the head with a .22 (same results)

i agree with the raise them right response,hell i still have the scar from my dads colt 1911 under my chin from when i was 4

not so smart on my dads part i will agree, i dont know what he was thinking there but damnit i respected his guns
    Last edited by dpinson; 09-13-2009 at 05:28 PM.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

"gun wont kill him if he points it in the right direction" lol I see nothing wrong with giving a 6 yr old a .22 as a bonding experience with grandpa in a controlled enviroment. Its not like you are gonna hand it to him and tell him to go play and let him keep it in his room lol

blue
    1975 camaro

its so the boy can shoot pedobear. gotta have protection

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    "gun wont kill him if he points it in the right direction" lol I see nothing wrong with giving a 6 yr old a .22 as a bonding experience with grandpa in a controlled enviroment. Its not like you are gonna hand it to him and tell him to go play and let him keep it in his room lol
    You don't know Sarge well do you, lil sum bich is gonna be hiding out in trees and shooting at unsuspecting pedestrians' feet and making them "dance" I don't know him either. But my grandpa got me a nice Daisy bb gun when I was three. He would pump it up ten times, put a bb in the chamber and I would shoot. Never got to mess with real guns when I was a little kid though. People thought my dad was crazy for putting me on a pw50 at four. Kids these days use training wheels on dirtbikes

blue
    1975 camaro

i got my first bike at 4 and busted my all quite a few times. by 5 i was riding wheelies

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

I agree with sarge on raising kids with guns...they arent something to shelter them from....if theyre gonna be around em at any point, it needs to start early.

My earliest memories were gun related....theres been atleast 2 birthdays in which i received a gun.

Black
    2001 Firebird TransAm WS6

first time i shot a gun was on a work trip to Texas (of course). I was 24 at the time.

Love buying generic GM's Nastyfoot's Avatar

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

Fixed

[QUOTE=Sarge;2054541]I'm older than most on this forum. Not all ...but most....That's why I walk around all day with a limp dick.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information