Thread: bday

98 Formula
    06 duramax

bday

You know it's your bday when you get bday wishes from forums you haven't been on in 10 years. I still get one from that mustang forum we mods all signed up to that time to bust the horse shit spark plug guy that was over a bunch of years ago.......and for some reason a ford ranger forum.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

well happy b day you old maid...

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

I wished you happy birthday on a different forum

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

The hoover forum?

Happy Birthday BTW

98 Formula
    06 duramax

yeah...we sit around and talk vacuums and what not. Speaking of which.....I had to duct tape the dyson last week. I was using it in the truck with the hand attachment and must have pushed too hard and broke the plastic on the end of the handle. This is where I start to remind myself more and more of my dad......the hose and piece that broke is grey but I couldn't find my grey duct tape which would've matched so I used the black heavy duty shit on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean Green Z28 View Post
    Don't worry about understanding women. Women understand women, and they hate each other

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

You fancy ass dyson having MFer.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

it's been a good vacuum......not sure I'd say a $400 vacuum because you can buy a ton of cheap ass vacuums for that kinda money but it gets the job done. The one we had before this was an old ass electrolux that my wife got from her grandmother. That was a bad ass vacuum cleaner.....sum bitch would pull carpet up it was so powerful. Turn it on and all the damn lights in the house flickered kinda shit. It was about 50 years old probably though and just finally got to where it was time for a new one. One thing I will say about the dyson is how long the damn hose is when you break it down to use the handheld stuff.....I can do our 2 flights of stairs almost with it at the bottom still.

red
    95 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    it's been a good vacuum......not sure I'd say a $400 vacuum because you can buy a ton of cheap ass vacuums for that kinda money but it gets the job done. The one we had before this was an old ass electrolux that my wife got from her grandmother. That was a bad ass vacuum cleaner.....sum bitch would pull carpet up it was so powerful. Turn it on and all the damn lights in the house flickered kinda shit. It was about 50 years old probably though and just finally got to where it was time for a new one. One thing I will say about the dyson is how long the damn hose is when you break it down to use the handheld stuff.....I can do our 2 flights of stairs almost with it at the bottom still.
    I'm strongly considering banning you just for typing out a post that long about a vacuum cleaner.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

yeah...we sit around and talk vacuums and what not. Speaking of which.....I had to duct tape the dyson last week. I was using it in the truck with the hand attachment and must have pushed too hard and broke the plastic on the end of the handle. This is where I start to remind myself more and more of my dad......the hose and piece that broke is grey but I couldn't find my grey duct tape which would've matched so I used the black heavy duty shit on it.
    To be fair, we have a whole appliance repair section, remember? And if it was a clean enough break, use JB weld, shits like magic

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

My parents still use their Electrolux. Awesome vacuum.
    Boost gets you laid, unless your name is Jon.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by 5.0THIS View Post
    I'm strongly considering banning you just for typing out a post that long about a vacuum cleaner.
    carpets gotta be cleaned too......

Thread Information