Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1997 Grand Cherokee
    1999 Firebird.

Smile Aston Martin DBS pics finished.

This was the first one sold to the public, and went for a little more than $700,000 at auction!

1997 Grand Cherokee
    1999 Firebird.

black
    98 WS6

V12 FTMFW!

great pics as always

1997 Grand Cherokee
    1999 Firebird.

1997 Grand Cherokee
    1999 Firebird.

1997 Grand Cherokee
    1999 Firebird.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

wow! now thats a car! i honestly think this one is my favorite out of the three. Its overall the nicest. I'm sure people think im crazy but that thing just has looks performance, luxury and class.

That front tire has a bubble in it btw lol

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

$700,000 dollars, fucker better give me a blow job and wash and wax the fucking drive way for that much. I don't think it looks THAT much better then the ZR1. I would like to see a race, betting the ZR1 will eat it up on the twistys and straight line would be a good race.
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    $700,000 dollars, fucker better give me a blow job and wash and wax the fucking drive way for that much. I don't think it looks THAT much better then the ZR1. I would like to see a race, betting the ZR1 will eat it up on the twistys and straight line would be a good race.
    i think that figure had something to do with the "first one sold to the public bit" lol Rich people will dump ungodly money to have something .3 seconds before someone else. I just dont understand how you could HAVE to be the first one with that car, its not like you start seeing lots of em lol

As a technician i really feel for the techs that are faced with doing any kind of work on that car, interior especially. I cant possibly see how even the radio comes out without scratching the living shit out of all those beautiful pieces even using plastic trim tools.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    i think that figure had something to do with the "first one sold to the public bit" lol Rich people will dump ungodly money to have something .3 seconds before someone else. I just dont understand how you could HAVE to be the first one with that car, its not like you start seeing lots of em lol

As a technician i really feel for the techs that are faced with doing any kind of work on that car, interior especially. I cant possibly see how even the radio comes out without scratching the living shit out of all those beautiful pieces even using plastic trim tools.
    I feel for you, fucking touching anything on that damn thing. Be too nervous that I was going to destroy something.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    I feel for you, fucking touching anything on that damn thing. Be too nervous that I was going to destroy something.
    My luck is I'll never be faced wtih working on that. I'm not stupid enough to get a job with Aston and they're not stupid enough to give me one lmao

Theres no way that those ferrari and aston martin techs work flat rate thats for sure.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Ferrari was hiring a while back for a tech in Madison, WI. I wanted to apply and tell them all I had for experience was changing oil in a 1992 Chevy Corsica

Pewter
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6

wow! now thats a car! i honestly think this one is my favorite out of the three. Its overall the nicest. I'm sure people think im crazy but that thing just has looks performance, luxury and class.

good eye on the tire bulge... nothing like a damaged sidewall that will inevitably rip apart.

what I am curious to know is why does that car have a tire bulge, most are cause from hitting pot holes and curbs....

Navy Blue Metallic
    '00 Formy A4

I agree with you 100%. I've been in love with Astons ever since I saw a DB9 and Vantage roadster parked together here in town last summer. Those cars are like rolling works of art.

Silver
    00 Formula Firehawk

That freaking car is awesome. But I would never pay $700,000 for it. I am not sure I would pay half that much for one. But then again I have a problem paying $30,000 for a New G8 GT. I guess I am just too cheap.

Rodzilla Tha Cavity Filla zero_proto's Avatar

teal
    99 Z28 with an SS complex

wow that shifter is slick as hell

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Griner View Post
    That freaking car is awesome. But I would never pay $700,000 for it. I am not sure I would pay half that much for one. But then again I have a problem paying $30,000 for a New G8 GT. I guess I am just too cheap.
    i agree 700k is absurd. But i think the normal list for that is in the 200k range. Some people can actually afford that car and at least it looks like they get a hell of a car for 200k+. I know that the zr1 outperforms it and the ferraris too, but theres something about the Astons, like they got it all. The styling inside and out just looks awesome to me. It looks so functional too, like you could drive it all the time if you actually wanted to. The ferraris are beautiful and more reliable then ever but still too temperamental. The zr1 is the best daily and probably the best outright numbers but honestly even for what supercar performance for the 150k or whatever it is they go for GM really dropped the ball on things like the interior. Its not that bad but most standards, but once you get over 100k, you need better seats then that.

Wish I had an LS1. kickflippin1's Avatar

That is the first thing i noticed, lol. Guess its hard not to when you're surrounded by cars all day long.

Wish I had an LS1. kickflippin1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ibanez7 View Post
    good eye on the tire bulge... nothing like a damaged sidewall that will inevitably rip apart.

what I am curious to know is why does that car have a tire bulge, most are cause from hitting pot holes and curbs....
    If you look closely, by the bulge, you can see damage on the rim from where he either hit a curb or a pothole or something. There is also curb rash in a few other spots on the rim, as well.

Silver
    2007 CTS-V

So do you just pop into a dealership and start taking pics? Or you know people there?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information