Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arizona Police

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Arizona Police

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb9tTDws18o[/ame]

04 Cobra 'vert - M6 mysti
    02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

Disturbing if true. His own partner is giving the statements which is very unusual, but if the guy really did it this way, good for the partner to speak the truth and not try to protect the partner as we non-LEOs tend to expect them to do, probably from too much tv cop show brainwashing.

I also find the trend to shoot dogs while investigating/responding to calls quite lame as well. See those stories more and more.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Depends on the dog, If its a breed like a lap dog, then no, if its a rott/pit bull/ german shep/dobberman, I can't fault them. Now if LEO was to just walk in and shoot my dog because it was sitting there yeah I get pissed, but if dog attacks then LEO has justification. Dogs like that can do massive injuries.

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

I believe their was excessive force used in this situation, and that the partner is telling the truth, the guy at the end is trying to draw attention away from that fact and justify what this cop as completely done wrong.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

The victim was an idiot. Lying to the police after the homeowner gave them permission to enter.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

He probably didn't know the mother gave him permission.

Don't get me wrong I'm not supporting either side, just calling what I see in the video.

its short but its skinny. jiveass's Avatar

pewter
    99 trans am

this shit is goin on a lot lately....bunch of hoe ass shit....

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    The victim was an idiot. Lying to the police after the homeowner gave them permission to enter.
    I see what you did thar

02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    Depends on the dog, If its a breed like a lap dog, then no, if its a rott/pit bull/ german shep/dobberman, I can't fault them. Now if LEO was to just walk in and shoot my dog because it was sitting there yeah I get pissed, but if dog attacks then LEO has justification. Dogs like that can do massive injuries.
    Yeah I understand that, sure, but I've seen stories about guys shooting friendly dogs that were running up to say hi, as dogs are prone to do. They don't seem to wait to determine intent, they just say they were threatened and shoot the animal. That may be true to some extent, and there's probably adrenaline running as well, but still... Especially when they are on the property of the animal, they should be willing to get the owner to restrain the animal first before shooting it.

Just my 2 cents.

02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    He probably didn't know the mother gave him permission.

Don't get me wrong I'm not supporting either side, just calling what I see in the video.
    Yeah that's how it seems from the info in the video.

Wait.........WHAT??!! LoneGunman's Avatar

Hugger Orange
    '99 Camaro Z28

Why is this "police brutality" shit always posted here? All this does is bait people into talking shit about cops, then the mods hand out infractions Why are'nt videos of cops doing GOOD DEEDS posted, and asked to comment on? No offense to the OP, I'm just sayin

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Quote Originally Posted by LoneGunman View Post
    Why is this "police brutality" shit always posted here? All this does is bait people into talking shit about cops, then the mods hand out infractions Why are'nt videos of cops doing GOOD DEEDS posted, and asked to comment on? No offense to the OP, I'm just sayin
    I didn't comment on the video. Doing good deeds is their job

02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

Quote Originally Posted by LoneGunman View Post
    Because we pitiful humans in our puny society have learned to tune out the every day good things and only react to the really bad things.

And talking about a single cop who is featured in a big news story, whose own partner says he done wrong, isn't the same as talking shit about cops...

QuickSilverMetallic
    2005 GTO M6

Sigh......

Here's my take on it.....

1 - If it's true, then he needs to face the death penalty just like any other murderer that is caught and found guilty.

2 - Motherfucking stupid asses that get into fights/arguements and call the cops, only to not want the cops to hurt/bother/ anyone while responding to a domestic violence call (usually the most dangerous calls anyway) need to have their fucking throats stomped on until they shit blood.

3 - I've never owned a pit bull, or a german shepherd but have been around a few of them. I have a 3yr old Rott that is 90lbs, and he is the 7th one I've owned. I've NEVER had any of my dogs even remotely look to be aggressive towards anyone, cause I RAISED them that way. So anyone who makes a comment about those types dogs blah blah blah, is a fucking retarded ass dipshit. A fucking pocket pussy dog like the little bitches carry around in their bags can be just as harmful as a big one if the need warranted it.

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Quote Originally Posted by CamaroFan71 View Post
    Sigh......

1 - If it's true, then he needs to face the death penalty just like any other murderer that is caught and found guilty.

2 - Motherfucking stupid asses that get into fights/arguements and call the cops, only to not want the cops to hurt/bother/ anyone while responding to a domestic violence call (usually the most dangerous calls anyway) need to have their fucking throats stomped on until they shit blood.

3 - I've never owned a pit bull, or a german shepherd but have been around a few of them. I have a 3yr old Rott that is 90lbs, and he is the 7th one I've owned. I've NEVER had any of my dogs even remotely look to be aggressive towards anyone, cause I RAISED them that way. So anyone who makes a comment about those types dogs blah blah blah, is a fucking retarded ass dipshit. A fucking pocket pussy dog like the little bitches carry around in their bags can be just as harmful as a big one if the need warranted it
    as a former shepherd owner, they aren't to be messed with (took a chunk out of what he thought was an intruders leg) but was trained not to act un-provoked. Sounds like the cop just snapped and killed the guy and dog..

QuickSilverMetallic
    2005 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by wheeliE-maxx View Post
    as a former shepherd owner, they aren't to be messed with (took a chunk out of what he thought was an intruders leg) but was trained not to act un-provoked. Sounds like the cop just snapped and killed the guy and dog..
    I stand corrected. My wife just reminded me our dog hates our neighbor, but the guy is a complete fucking weirdo. Other than him, he growled at a plumber during our recent house addition that came in and leaned on his kennel scaring him. Otherwise never a problem.

Wait.........WHAT??!! LoneGunman's Avatar

Hugger Orange
    '99 Camaro Z28

Sigh......

3 - I've never owned a pit bull, or a german shepherd but have been around a few of them. I have a 3yr old Rott that is 90lbs, and he is the 7th one I've owned. I've NEVER had any of my dogs even remotely look to be aggressive towards anyone, cause I RAISED them that way. So anyone who makes a comment about those types dogs blah blah blah, is a fucking retarded ass dipshit. A fucking pocket pussy dog like the little bitches carry around in their bags can be just as harmful as a big one if the need warranted it.
    ha ha, good point!

Impounded
    gmcheviac

I stand corrected. My wife just reminded me our dog hates our neighbor, but the guy is a complete fucking weirdo. Other than him, he growled at a plumber during our recent house addition that came in and leaned on his kennel scaring him. Otherwise never a problem.
    yeah, apparently the natural gas meter guy hopped the fence and tried to run from thor.. didn't work out too well

its short but its skinny. jiveass's Avatar

pewter
    99 trans am

So anyone who makes a comment about those types dogs blah blah blah, is a fucking retarded ass dipshit. A fucking pocket pussy dog like the little bitches carry around in their bags can be just as harmful as a big one if the need warranted it.
    yes...this statement just made my dick hard as i cannot stand uneducated people who say that pit bulls are killers and nobody should be allowed to have one....every breed of dog bites people, its just that pit bulls have a rep of being fight dogs, so they automatically assume they are mean....fuckin vultures.... end rant.

Impounded
    gmcheviac

yes they can all be aggressive, but my 5 pound faggot dog couldn't even break your skin doing it. A big dog will

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information