Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

anyone else surprised at olympics

I don't ever remember the Chinese being so dominant with this many Gold medals in the Summer Olympics.

I always knew they were good in gymnastics because they breed the kids from like 2 years old and more then likely falsefy documents so girls younger then 16 can participate, but what I am surprised at is the number of gold medals for weightlifting, shooting and rowing.

Hell I can even understand judo and badminton and archery, but what the hell is going on in the other events.

Am I crazy or does it seem like China either spent years preparing for their home olympics, or is there possibly some other reason they are doing so well this year???

NBM
    98 trans am

idk but our basketball team is dominating haha. as for everything else goes, i have no idea. maybe they're more disciplined?

Impounded
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China_a...ummer_Olympics

here's what they won, a lot of the dinky sports IMO. But give the chinese credit. In 10 years the chinese will be the top power in the world, bceause they don't dick around with political correctness and all the bull shit that holds us back.

Old: 00 WS6, 02 Z06, 79TA
    11 F350 CC 6.7L

Quote Originally Posted by Firehawk1120 View Post
    China either spent years preparing for their home olympics....
    I'd say that pretty much said it.

Black
    '02 WS6

I heard that for the first time they actually allowed foreign coaches to come in over the past few years to train their athletes. Obviously you would want to do everything you can to do well with the olympics in your country.

Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar

'98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

i dont even wanna talk about the womens gymnastics. #1 the US handed them the damn gold *wtf happened to our perfect girls!?!* #2 they cheated, those girls are to young. NO WAY are they 16, they look like 12 year olds (there has been a huge argument about that and people want the IOC to investigate further)... not that im saying i want the gold stripped from them because no matter what their age, they were better. but it still sucks...

back 'n better than ever Kjz99z28's Avatar

White/Black
    1999 Z28

I can't figure out what happened to the whole individual un-even bars for Liukin.

She TIED the Chinese girl in points. Exactly. But somehow she ended up with a silver?

I missed the event, so maybe someone can explain it to me.. but I'm sick of the girls gymnastics. When they really are better than everyone else, so be it. But when a Chinese girl falls to her knees in an event, or a Chinese guy falls off the still rings, and they both medal instead of other athlete's not from China that had decent routines and DIDN'T fall................... Something seems off.

01 WS6 Midnight Blue

Quote Originally Posted by Kjz99z28 View Post
    I can't figure out what happened to the whole individual un-even bars for Liukin.

She TIED the Chinese girl in points. Exactly. But somehow she ended up with a silver?

I missed the event, so maybe someone can explain it to me.. but I'm sick of the girls gymnastics. When they really are better than everyone else, so be it. But when a Chinese girl falls to her knees in an event, or a Chinese guy falls off the still rings, and they both medal instead of other athlete's not from China that had decent routines and DIDN'T fall................... Something seems off.
    THANK YOU!
    exactly what ive been saying
    I feel horrible for shawn johnson, i really thought she was comin home with a team and all around golds. it must SUCK to have the person who won the all around gold... in the hotel room u have to stay in, but shes still being possitive, i admire that. i would be pissed.

01 WS6 Midnight Blue

Quote Originally Posted by SLIM_DURST View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China_a...ummer_Olympics

here's what they won, a lot of the dinky sports IMO. But give the chinese credit. In 10 years the chinese will be the top power in the world, bceause they don't dick around with political correctness and all the bull shit that holds us back.
    the worst part is, this asshole has a point...
    but this isnt the political section.... so back to the olympics

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Statistically speaking, when you have ~25% of the worlds population you're bound to have a few people that excell at things.

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

The olympics are on?

Black as Wesley Snipes
    09 Mazda 3, 12 Z1000

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    The olympics are on?
    Thats what I'm thinking

red
    2000 trans am ws.6

they are the Host country...what did you expect would happen?? lol

01 WS6 Midnight Blue

^^^ good point!
    i bet they arent comin back to the US for awhile, since we just hosted one in 96 atleast i think thats when we hosted it lol

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by ls1blackbeauty98 View Post
    ^^^ good point!
    i bet they arent comin back to the US for awhile, since we just hosted one in 96 atleast i think thats when we hosted it lol
    Yes, Atlanta 1996.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    Statistically speaking, when you have ~25% of the worlds population you're bound to have a few people that excell at things.
    This.

Black
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by Kjz99z28 View Post

It was kinda like the gymnist that were on last night where they run jump off the spring board ect(forget what its called) Anyways the U.S. girl had 2 ok landings and the chinese girl had a good landing and then a bad landing right on her knees but yet her score for her horrible landing was still better than the U.S girls ok landings. Even falling on here knees she still ends up with a bronze medal and pushed the U.S. girl to fourth. It was really pathetic how obvious they made it that the chinese teams are favored since there the host nation.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

What about in the Girls Vault final for gymnastics when alicia sacrimone had 2 decent vaults and barely lost her balance but didnt medal. Yet the Chinese girl who fell on her fuckin knees and shins gets a bronze.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by JonB View Post
    It was kinda like the gymnist that were on last night where they run jump off the spring board ect(forget what its called) Anyways the U.S. girl had 2 ok landings and the chinese girl had a good landing and then a bad landing right on her knees but yet her score for her horrible landing was still better than the U.S girls ok landings. Even falling on here knees she still ends up with a bronze medal and pushed the U.S. girl to fourth. It was really pathetic how obvious they made it that the chinese teams are favored since there the host nation.
    haha what you said lol

Quote Originally Posted by Firehawk1120 View Post
    I don't ever remember the Chinese being so dominant with this many Gold medals in the Summer Olympics.

I always knew they were good in gymnastics because they breed the kids from like 2 years old and more then likely falsefy documents so girls younger then 16 can participate, but what I am surprised at is the number of gold medals for weightlifting, shooting and rowing.

Hell I can even understand judo and badminton and archery, but what the hell is going on in the other events.

Am I crazy or does it seem like China either spent years preparing for their home olympics, or is there possibly some other reason they are doing so well this year???
    They are messing with these kids ages because in gymnastics age is the curse. Also china is winning so much because its in china. The judging is fucked up and people are noticing this. They have to be 16 to compete yet a year earlier one of the girls was 14...

The real winners are the ones that do not count on judges and just look how many of those china has been wining compared to the rest of the world.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information