Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Ahhh 4th of july

The great thing about the 4th in my neighbor hood is we have a neighborhood wide BBQ.This year it was a bit more special,as there was many new faces. Between new neighbors,coworkers ect.(if i would have remembered I would have invited you and your family cammed) It is truely amazing how the neighborhood can get together and celebrate one of the most important holidays of the year.We had all races a few different faces ,and even different sexual oriantated people there,without a single disagreement or anything.It is a shame we cannot all get along like this all the time,not just individual neighborhoods but the whole world.

The food was great ,we had 4 grills going(including mine) we had chicken,hot dogs,hamburgers ,steaks,corn on the cob,sweet peppers,german potato salad(I made that) and many many more great food items.As for drinks we had beer ,soft drinks and in my case bacardi 101 and wild turkey 101. I also had a couple beers and a couple dr peppers.Yes as I am typing this I am incredibly buzzed feeling fine, and happy.Most importantly I am truely thrilled at what all soldiers past, present,and in the future has done,is doing and will do to keep our freedoms THANK YOU ALL.(Yes even you Sarge)

I am now going to finish my coffee have a smoke and pass the eff out,once again thankful for the freedoms I have.
    Last edited by cuervo25_1; 07-04-2009 at 06:42 PM.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Not one ounce of "D'RUH" today? Glad to hear ya had fun. I slept in and was in and out of consciousness all day.

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Not one ounce of "D'RUH" today? Glad to hear ya had fun. I slept in and was in and out of consciousness all day.

Nope between being away from the ass boss,and the alcohol it was a nice day.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by cuervo25_1 View Post
    I thought about buying a six pack of Guinness Extra Stout to celebrate the day, but I decided to be lazy instead. The Goat never moved outta the driveway.

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Oh and the most importanat putting the alcohol and being away from the boss in last place is the great Wife ,son,friends and neighbors I have. Still wish I remembered about it so I could invite you and yours Cammed. just more puarto rican, black,white ect but instead rolled up in 3 packages......Why the hell can't we all be multi cultural, then there is no effen way anyone can be raceist.

I can honestly say I live in a great section of the town.we had puarto ricans, whites,blacks,asians, and lord knows what else in the mix. we all talked to everyone,we all laughed,and we all had a great time. This neighbor hood is very much like a family,we all jump to help if someone needs it,we do have squabbles on occasion, but we all care for each other dearly.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Oh and the most importanat putting the alcohol and being away from the boss in last place is the great Wife ,son,friends and neighbors I have. Still wish I remembered about it so I could invite you and yours Cammed. just more puerto rican, black,white ect but instead rolled up in 3 packages......Why the hell can't we all be multi cultural, then there is no effen way anyone can be raceist.

I can honestly say I live in a great section of the town.we had puerto ricans, whites,blacks,asians, and lord knows what else in the mix. we all talked to everyone,we all laughed,and we all had a great time. This neighbor hood is very much like a family,we all jump to help if someone needs it,we do have squabbles on occasion, but we all care for each other dearly.
    Fixed. Oakland is a nice town. Quiet and peaceful, like my old hometown of Ridgewood. I miss living in Bergen County.

Thread Information