Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

*** It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown October TRAIN ***

This is a discussion on *** It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown October TRAIN *** within the Almost Anything Goes forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; This week went by way too fast. Going to see a Fleetwood Mac tribute band tomorrow night. Always wanted to ...

Super Moderator

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

This week went by way too fast. Going to see a Fleetwood Mac tribute band tomorrow night. Always wanted to see the real deal but guess I'll have to settle for this.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

I have close to 200 miles on the Camaro in the last few weeks. She sounds amazing. Seems faster than before. Maybe cleaning the filter helped a little. It was black lol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    pajeff02 likes this.
    It's on jackstands.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/a little mods...

Made my day today. Got to finally run a qtr mile track. So use to 1/8 mile.
    Est low 12's base on camera times. they didn't have the computers up yet. Best 2 speeds were 125mph and 128-130ish as I crossed I looked down at speedo. Even shifted in 5th gear those 2 runs. 4th is a straight up monster with 4.11 gears.
    http://www.ls1.com/forums/f7/my-6-liter-build-174257/

http://www.ls1.com/forums/f8/my-8-8-rear-build-165553/

6.0L Block - Forged 403 built, breaking it in , Polluter Stg3 Cam, FAST 102mm Intake, NW102 TB, MSD wires, NGK TR6 plugs, Truck Coil Packs, LS3 Fuel Injectors, CC Pacesetter LT Headers, TS&P ORY, QTP e-Cutout, Magnaflow Muffler, 104mm Air Lid & Line Lock, Catch Can, Stage 2 T56 w/Viper shaft, PRO 5.0 Shifter, Tick MC, Monster Stg 4 Clutch, QT SFI BH, MWC DSL, UMI: SFC, PHB, LCA's, LCA Relocation Brackets & TA, Hotchkis Springs (1" Drop), YR1 Snowflake Wheels wrapped in NT555 tires & Custom Fab Ford 8.8 rear w/4.10 Yukon Gears, WSQ Hood, 3"CM Strange Eng Drive Shaft.

Horsepower never lies, but is often lied about!

Navy Blue Metallic

Even though the hurricane is coming it was a fun day. Gotta head home now and baton down for the storm.

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

got two racks of ribs and a venison backstrap smoking. adjusted the rear brakes on the bird and changed the oil in the truck.

Super Moderator

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Mowed at the office, mowed at the building, and trimmed at the house. That's enough grass for this weekend. Thank goodness it finally seems to have slowed down a bit.

Now in Summit LT1 Flavor! Y2KArcticSS's Avatar

Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

Saturday: Helped some friends move furniture (including a piano...) to their new house, and set up their entertainment center with the house's built in surround system. Pretty cool. Went home, wife mowed while I ran the weedwhacker, chilled out and relaxed for the evening.

Sunday: Practiced my archery skills with my little brother, sights on the bow are still dead on out as far as I care to shoot any deer. Changed oil in both cars, changed out LCAs on the T/A (and got punched in the face by one of the stockers, my brain was a little faster than my hand to block that stupidity), fixed a blinker problem until I get around to changing out the burnt up sockets, and found a fun new electrical problem where sometimes none of the interior dash/radio/window buttons work when you start the car. Not sure how to track that down as it is very sporadic...

2016 Summit White 1SS - The DD
    2001 NBM Trans Am WS6 - Wifey's Grocery Getter
    2000 Arctic White SS #1667 - Sold

Navy Blue Metallic

Hurricane wasn't bad for us. Lots of rain and some wind but nothing like I've been through before. No damage at all, hell never lost power.

Super Moderator

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Tusk was beyond good Saturday night. It was damn near spot on perfect. The singer covering Stevie Nicks was especially impressive and we thoroughly enjoyed the night.

Going to maybe hitch onto the trailer and extract it from the building tonight. Still storing a pile of my step-son's belongings that we need to get out of there in preparation for the winter parking-of-the-cars fest.

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    Hurricane wasn't bad for us. Lots of rain and some wind but nothing like I've been through before. No damage at all, hell never lost power.
    We only got rain and some wind in the middle of the day in New Orleans so we hung out in Harrahs during it. Went to bourbon street later in the afternoon and hung out at one of the bars throwing a hurricane party. New Orleans had a curfew starting at 7 and everyone had to be shut down by 10pm. So we stayed but at 830 they lifted the curfew and everyone on burboun st who had shut down reopened but it definitely killed their business on a Saturday night. Flight out was nice since it was clear and sunny but we had a layover in Atlanta and after leaving atl we caught up with the remnants in NC and that was 30 mins of turbulence.
    Mods - Lid, Skip Shift Eliminator, MGW shifter, UMI SFCs, Founders Lower Control Arms, Founders Panhard Bar, Founders Adj. Torque Arm, UMI Torque arm mount, MWC Drive shaft safety loop, KONI Yellows, Strano Springs, Strano Sway bars, UMI Upper and lower A Arms, 160 thermostat, TSP headers and TSP true duals Monster stage 2 clutch, racetronix fuel pump, Strange S60 rear axle and tune by Frost.

Super Moderator

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

May try to get out of the office on time tonight and bring the Trans Am down for its pre-flight T&T checks. Just for giggles, might even mount up the track wheels for the cruise in tomorrow night. The '40 is still languishing in the lift bay. My plans of busting ass on it last weekend turned into hours of mowing grass, working at the office, and watching the grandkids.

Super Moderator

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Rained all of yesterday afternoon and still wet this morning. Hoping to get out early enough this afternoon to make it down with the Trans Am to the cruise in. Forecast says sun by this afternoon. Not that they are ever right around here.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Holy shit I'm tired.

Navy Blue Metallic

Spaz,

How'd you do on the test?

Gray/ White
    10 Impreza 83 Thunderturd

Mornin
    83 Thunderturd even bigger turd probably LQ4 4L80 swap at some point
    Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    the guys here know how to find a nekkid chick farting into a cake but 2+2 stumps the shit out of 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    My brain must be defective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapper2003 View Post
    Says the king of mockery and shit talking

Super Moderator

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Actually went out to the garage this evening and worked on the '40. Finally.

Super Moderator

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Another dreary start to the day. Township clean up day so going to haul some junk down to the dumpsters... mostly old car parts.

Super Moderator

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Made good progress today on the '40. The fan shroud is cut and ready to install, transmission cooler is mounted, wires to the electric fans are pulled, and I went to Lowe's and picked up some weather stripping to seal the fan shroud. Came up short though when I went to run the new transmission cooler lines -- need fittings for the radiator that I just do not have in my collection of stuff.

Super Moderator

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Radiator fitting on the '40 is kicking my ass. It doesn't help that we have shit for places to shop around here. I need to get from 1/2" NPT to 5/16" flare for my second transmission cooler line and it just ain't happening. Going to try NAPA in the a.m. before I head to Court.

Super Moderator

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Success. After 2 trips to Autozone, 2 trips to Lowe's and 1 trip to Tractor Supply, I found the right combo using a part scabbed from the existing transmission cooler line setup and an adapter that I found buried in my fittings parts bin. Tomorrow's mission: bolt the fan clutch back on, tighten the belt, install the shroud and upper hose and dump in some 50/50 and I think I am there.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information