Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree8Likes

*** First Fool to Post - The April TRAIN ***

This is a discussion on *** First Fool to Post - The April TRAIN *** within the Almost Anything Goes forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Originally Posted by Zapper2003 Insurance sucks. Pay lots of money for something you hope to never use and get treated ...

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by Zapper2003 View Post
    Insurance sucks. Pay lots of money for something you hope to never use and get treated like a criminal when you do need to use it.
    no kidding....I think I've had 2 claims in the last 20 years. One was a deer that only damaged the hood and the other was some uninsured bitch ran her mirror down the side of my car and I needed a quarter repainted. Now if I add up premiums paid in those 20 years it would dwarf the cost of those repairs. I will say progressive was really easy to deal with both times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean Green Z28 View Post
    Don't worry about understanding women. Women understand women, and they hate each other

Electron Blue
    2002 Corvette Z06

We don't really see any issues with the AFM lifters past the early to mid GMT900 trucks. Most of the time it happens around 120k miles... lifters and sometimes cam.

2002 Z06 - Electron Blue Metallic
    D1 @ 14psi - E85 - Forged - Kooks LT's - Kooks exhaust - Mcleod RPX twin disc clutch - RPM trans - 100# ID injectors - Holley 12-1400 pump
    701 rwhp 687 rwtq

2015 Silverado Z71 5.3 - Midnight Edition
    OEM

2002 Z28: M6 NBM **sold**

Now in Summit LT1 Flavor! Y2KArcticSS's Avatar

Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

So the Wifey is sticking with the 4th gen, but not a Camaro. Looking like we're going with a WS6 this time. Found a nice one in OKC, 92k miles, NBM and black, staggered TT2 wheels, torquer v2 cam, and a bunch of other goodies. I'll give more detail and some pics if we end up with it, I've made the deal with the owner so long as the bank cooperates. These cars are old enough that it's a little harder to get through the system. I didn't realize that was any kind of issue lol, up until the last few years older cars were all I could afford. I have at least $1000 to put down, so it should be gravy at the price he accepted.

2016 Summit White 1SS

2000 Arctic White SS #1667 - Sold

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/a little mods...

I've never been a big fan of the 4th gen Camaros. Always thought they look boring as shit.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

catfish

Now in Summit LT1 Flavor! Y2KArcticSS's Avatar

Summit White
    2016 Camaro SS

I still have a thing for the catfish, but probably only because I owned one. I've always thought the T/As had the better, more aggressive muscle car look. I'm not disappointed.

Black
    99 WS.6 - Modified

Greetings
    pajeff02 likes this.
    It's not how fast you can go. It's how fast you can get there.

Follow us at www.facebook.com/RGCustoms

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/a little mods...

Walt!!!!!

where the hell you've been? You ghost on me with FB too....

Black
    99 WS.6 - Modified

Got busy with the bike shop and did some modeling for a while on the side. Got tired of social media on the personal side so I got rid of everything except the bike shop page. Moved houses again too. Lol. Probably be on here a bit more often.

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

I have never once had an insurance claim. Insurance companies should be giving me free hand jobs to get me to sign with them.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

helping neighbor with his 00 TA. I'm kinda stumped on an issue. He just did headers. He doesn't have a wideband yet but I told him we could at least ball park it using narrow band and get his LTFT's close. We did that and had the trims all -2 to 2 or there abouts. Just for shits and giggles I re-enabled the MAF and thought we would do a WOT run just to see what the stock mv's said and how close he was. Under WOT those readings were all over the place.....and I mean all over. I would see 33mv's, 40mv's, 80mvs, 850mv's. ect ect. under WOT. They seem to be switching fine cruising but wot they shit the bed. If it was 1 I would say a bad O2 or wiring but they're both doing it. They're brand new bosch 13111 sensors so there's no extension. Puzzling the shit out of me. It almost has to be a hardware or install issue with the O2's right? Why would they only do it under WOT though and what's the odds there's an issue with both? I've yet to get under there to look at things. I know people have hooked those up switched bank to bank and hooked them into the rear plugs and shit like that but don't remember the symptoms. I just can't think of a reason both would bounce so low like that other than a hardware issue.

Super Moderator

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

State Farm has been good to us -- we have had a damaged carpet claim (while being watched by a daycare provider, our girls sat on our brand new carpet in wet bathing suits and the chlorine bleached it), broken pipe at the Beaver house and almost $20,000 in damages, and, of course, Dawn and her myriad of deer assaults. Toss in a broken windshield here and there and we have had zero issues.

Tim, check with Hagerty as they currently insure our Trans Am.

Super Moderator

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Quote Originally Posted by Knight View Post
    Got busy with the bike shop and did some modeling for a while on the side. Got tired of social media on the personal side so I got rid of everything except the bike shop page. Moved houses again too. Lol. Probably be on here a bit more often.

About damn time you checked back in with us! We're on a countdown to Carlisle if you feel like coming out to sleep off a good drunk at our tent.

Black
    99 WS.6 - Modified

Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    About damn time you checked back in with us! We're on a countdown to Carlisle if you feel like coming out to sleep off a good drunk at our tent.
    If things weren't so damn busy here I certainly would. Maybe I can take that Saturday and ride up there for the day. It'd be great to see you guys again.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information