Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Fox LS Drag Pack

This is a discussion on Fox LS Drag Pack within the LSx Retrofit and Swap forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; One thing I've noticed, especially more so out here it seems, is that trailers hold their value. Never a bad ...

One thing I've noticed, especially more so out here it seems, is that trailers hold their value. Never a bad investment. New trailers are also more expensive out here than they were back East. Used trailers, even 10-15 year old trailers, still bring 3/4 of the price of a new one so you really can't get hurt on one.

black
    2004 gto

Fox LS Drag Pack

I've had 3 trailers , one open and two enclosed . I probably had each one for three years and when i sold them I made money on every one . They definitely retain there value .

One neat thing about AZ and trailers here, is that you buy a tag once and it's good for the life of the trailer. So the trailer virtually costs you nothing sitting here. I have one 28' enclosed and 2 flat bed trailers. One flat bed is a 18' car trailer and the other is a smaller utility trailer. My father bought his own 24' enclosed as well. They all have their purpose and worth keeping around.
    The flat bed car trailer I have is titled 1990, so it's 27 years old. I took it in on trade as payment. Great little trailer with pullout ramps that tows very nice. It's been so handy to have I can't make myself part with it. Keeps me from taking the enclosed everywhere when I don't need the protection. Great thing about it, is that if I wanted to sell it, I can get within $1500 of the cost of a new one with a metal bed and LED lights and upgrade if I wanted. But it just doesn't give me a reason to.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    kingls1 likes this.

Silver
    1999 Trans-Am, 2012 Sonic

As far as the mustang I have gathered some parts over the winter such as Seat, Fuel cell, BBK Headers, Fire system for the car, electric fan, Tail Shaft housing for the Transmission.
    As soon as the weather breaks I will be ordering the K-Frame and cage. All I see problems with this project are the current and beginning stages of a basement remodel, driveway finish and at work... we are moving into summer season in a few months and road work galore...
    Somewhere in between I plan on building a car...

- - - Updated - - -

As far as the mustang I have gathered some parts over the winter such as Seat, Fuel cell, BBK Headers, Fire system for the car, electric fan, Tail Shaft housing for the Transmission.
    As soon as the weather breaks I will be ordering the K-Frame and cage. All I see problems with this project are the current and beginning stages of a basement remodel, driveway finish and at work... we are moving into summer season in a few months and road work galore...
    Somewhere in between I plan on building a car...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information