Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

Exclamation 2016 Chevrolet Camaro starts at $26,695

Filed under: Design/Style, Chevrolet, Convertible, Coupe, Performance
    The 2016 Chevrolet Camaro will start at $26,695, and the V8-powered SS will command $37,295. The visualizer is also live, so you can imagine your own.Continue reading 2016 Chevrolet Camaro starts at $26,695
    2016 Chevrolet Camaro starts at $26,695 originally appeared on Autoblog on Fri, 21 Aug 2015 10:35:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
    Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...

Silver
    '02 Trans Am WS-6, 6M

That pricing for the 1SS pretty much knocks me out of even considering a new one. I can't see my budget being higher than $35-37 out the door (tax, tags, title, etc). I would have to get about 7k in rebates and Corporate discounts to get to that number. Rebuilding the WS6 it is.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

I'm in same boat. With 1 in college and the other almost starting as the 1st one finishes knocks me out of any new cars for a decade. I'll wait and see if C6's start coming down in price

Hell quite a few nice C5's in my area for $20,000 price range.

I just wish GM would offer a bare bones Camaro like the Boss 302. Minimal electronics, doesn't need a radio or ac. Just engine, suspension, brakes, drive train. Rear seat optional.....I know they sell COPA's but they aren't street legal. So what was the point in selling them?

Silver
    '02 Trans Am WS-6, 6M

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    I'm in same boat. With 1 in college and the other almost starting as the 1st one finishes knocks me out of any new cars for a decade. I'll wait and see if C6's start coming down in price

Hell quite a few nice C5's in my area for $20,000 price range.

I just wish GM would offer a bare bones Camaro like the Boss 302. Minimal electronics, doesn't need a radio or ac. Just engine, suspension, brakes, drive train. Rear seat optional.....I know they sell COPA's but they aren't street legal. So what was the point in selling them?
    I am fine with having things like a radio and a back seat (why by a Camaro if you want a 2 seater?), but I dont need all of the "luxo-barge" options on a 1SS model. I dont need a choice of three 20 inch wheels for a 14 inch rotor, gimmie 19 inch... no, 18 inch wheels thats NOT running a 28 inch tire height. The spoiler isnt a necessity either. A cordless cell phome charger? Really? The Camaro is supposed to be a value proposition, front loading bling and baubles ups the price and not the value .
    Last edited by Whamhammer; 08-21-2015 at 01:03 PM.

Thread Information