Thread: sts kit?????

black
    01 Z28

sts kit?????

whats up guys i have a 01 z28 m6 with free mods and loudmouth and cai i have been lookin for a way to achieve around 500 hp or more along with fuel upgrades would this kit be a good way to go there is a guy i live by with a 02 SS with all slp upgrades and i want to not only win but crush him would be great i know i could prob just put 100 shot on and win but i want boost plus some juice later on down the road afr heads and cam of course what should i do??? thanks in advance also what would it take to stomp a 03 cobra cai full exhaust and pulley and tune that thing runs pretty dam good
    Last edited by gsxrsteve; 06-26-2007 at 07:46 AM.

Black
    2002 Camaro SS

See my post "My car is DONE!". I just put an STS kit on my car and made 538 at the wheels.

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

The one thing I do not like about the STS kit is the oiling issue.......some others are having the same problems......STS's answer was to put two pumps in line on the system....I think that's crazy! But once you start really getting up into the power some people are having a problem with the pump evacuating the oil out of the turbo and pushing it to the front of the car, up over the firewall, and into the valve cover.....While I have my turbo in the back like the STS I wish I had just took the time and put it up front where it belongs......if you haven't spent the money yet look at some of the kits that are up front......then you dont have to worry about oil issues......

Thread Information