Black
    2002 Corvette z06

STS on an 02 Zo6

Im looking for Pros and Cons on this kit. I looked at there website and it looks good, I was just curius to hear what people that have all ready done the kit think.

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by denbenZ06
    Im looking for Pros and Cons on this kit. I looked at there website and it looks good, I was just curius to hear what people that have all ready done the kit think.
    Well...Pros...kick in the pants power....some would say there is lag but I really wouldn't say much.....the Cons....I think you live in Georgia right????? It rains a lot in the south....and the air filters sitting right there in the back just beg to have water sucked up in them......believe me on that one....I had it happen to me.......STS made a cover to go around it but the design just needs to be changed to get that air filter away from the ground.....there are a couple more turbo kits for the corvettes out there that I think you might be happier with......

Sunset Orange
    '02 Formula

The filters on the Vettes are much higher and its not an issue. The C-5 kits are great; no clearance issues,twins that spool fast, fmic, etc.
    www.trtturbo.com
    TRT Turbo & Performance.
    '02 Formula, SOM,

Black
    2002 Corvette z06

Thanks guys I appreciate it. Im actually in Ca so rain, other then this year, realy wont an issue. What should I expect power wise out of this kit? Are the numbers they post true or have you been seeing any variation? What, power wise, should I keep the car at knowing that i want to keep the stock bottom end, heads and cam? I dont want to brake anything.

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by denbenZ06
    Thanks guys I appreciate it. Im actually in Ca so rain, other then this year, realy wont an issue. What should I expect power wise out of this kit? Are the numbers they post true or have you been seeing any variation? What, power wise, should I keep the car at knowing that i want to keep the stock bottom end, heads and cam? I dont want to brake anything.
    You can pretty much count on what they advertise as far as gain in HP.....but I'll tell you....do some looking around there in CA and you'll find someone that can fab you up a turbo cheaper than the STS kit.....just a thought.....but if you are looking at doing it yourself then it's pretty easy to install.......

Thread Information