Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 313293031323334353637 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 660 of 824

LSX 434 Twin Turbo Project Pictures!

This is a discussion on LSX 434 Twin Turbo Project Pictures! within the Forced Induction forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; Originally Posted by Will@apf You did just fine the other day...but you scared the crap out of me... i dont ...

  1. #641
    Member GORILLAVETTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    343

    Magnetic Red II
    2004 Vette

    Quote Originally Posted by Will@apf View Post
    You did just fine the other day...but you scared the crap out of me... i dont like to ride just drive...

    Now ya know how I feel when I ride with you. At least I don't preface driving with "you know I have nothing to live for"!

  2. #642
    Senior Member bluehawk2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hickory, NC
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,492

    midnight blue
    2000 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by GORILLAVETTE View Post
    Hey......no problem. I just don't want to over estimate things. Hell, 1000 rwhp is really more than most roads can handle anyway!
    oh I get what you mean, and a 1000 rwhp is a freakin lot for a street car period lol its the big red monster haha. I reread it and it did sound pretty harsh lol so my apology on that one.

  3. #643
    Member GORILLAVETTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    343

    Magnetic Red II
    2004 Vette

    Quote Originally Posted by bluehawk2000 View Post
    oh I get what you mean, and a 1000 rwhp is a freakin lot for a street car period lol its the big red monster haha. I reread it and it did sound pretty harsh lol so my apology on that one.

    Listen I appreciate everyones opinion. Lots of folks can't understand why I am not racing it on the strip. I appreciate there comments but I had built exactly what I wanted. It's not going to please everyone but that's Okay cause it pleases me!

  4. #644
    Alabama Member bamaz28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    heart of dixie
    Posts
    1,215

    06 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
    02 superchipsZ28 M6(sold)

    1000 HP ISNT TO MUCH, I MEAN HELL CAN THERE BE TOO MUCH ?

    my cousin's uncle would scare you, he owns a construction company and has invested mega bucks into his 57 bel air. 383 ci, afr heads, forged bottom end.
    engine alone in the low 1000's and his fogger n2o puts him in the 2000's ! yes street car and street tires she'll break em lose at 120mph.

  5. #645
    Junior Member Will@apf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by bamaz28 View Post
    1000 HP ISNT TO MUCH, I MEAN HELL CAN THERE BE TOO MUCH ?

    my cousin's uncle would scare you, he owns a construction company and has invested mega bucks into his 57 bel air. 383 ci, afr heads, forged bottom end.
    engine alone in the low 1000's and his fogger n2o puts him in the 2000's ! yes street car and street tires she'll break em lose at 120mph.
    so a 1000 shot on a street car?... nice.... see matt we should have done that!
    Last edited by Will@apf; 10-29-2009 at 08:40 AM.

  6. #646
    Alabama Member bamaz28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    heart of dixie
    Posts
    1,215

    06 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
    02 superchipsZ28 M6(sold)

    Quote Originally Posted by will@apf View Post
    so a 1000 shot on a street car?... Nice
    1/2 line coming in the front and one in the back, the car is teal and white. Has a mustang front suspension wish i had some pics of it. The tires are stock style and white walls....lol talk about a sleeper its mind blowing.

  7. #647
    Alabama Member bamaz28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    heart of dixie
    Posts
    1,215

    06 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
    02 superchipsZ28 M6(sold)

    Quote Originally Posted by will@apf View Post
    so a 1000 shot on a street car?... Nice.... See matt we should have done that!
    you wouldnt happen to be the yellow c6 that came thru the f-body gathering back in may would ya ?

  8. #648
    Junior Member Will@apf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by bamaz28 View Post
    you wouldnt happen to be the yellow c6 that came thru the f-body gathering back in may would ya ?
    sure am... about 2 years ago?

  9. #649
    Alabama Member bamaz28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    heart of dixie
    Posts
    1,215

    06 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
    02 superchipsZ28 M6(sold)

    Quote Originally Posted by will@apf View Post
    sure am... About 2 years ago?
    i do believe, didnt you race sombody from the show ?

  10. #650

  11. #651
    Junior Member Will@apf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by bamaz28 View Post
    i do believe, didnt you race sombody from the show ?
    NOPE i dont do that kinda thing....

  12. #652
    Alabama Member bamaz28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    heart of dixie
    Posts
    1,215

    06 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
    02 superchipsZ28 M6(sold)

    Quote Originally Posted by will@apf View Post
    im almost certain it is, i have a pic of your car cruising thru the show. I need to find it now

  13. #653
    Alabama Member bamaz28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    heart of dixie
    Posts
    1,215

    06 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
    02 superchipsZ28 M6(sold)

    Quote Originally Posted by will@apf View Post
    nope i dont do that kinda thing....
    well in that case i heard you had 1000hp and raced something ?
    I also heard the cops may have been involved....anyway i beleive its your car. By the way i love it !

  14. #654
    Junior Member Will@apf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by bamaz28 View Post
    well in that case i heard you had 1000hp and raced something ?
    I also heard the cops may have been involved....anyway i beleive its your car. By the way i love it !
    that night it was 1300 rwhp... i was just behind 2 people that might have kicked it a little...lets say i just got a birds eye view of it...

  15. #655
    Alabama Member bamaz28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    heart of dixie
    Posts
    1,215

    06 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
    02 superchipsZ28 M6(sold)

    Quote Originally Posted by will@apf View Post
    that night it was 1300 rwhp... I was just behind 2 people that might have kicked it a little...lets say i just got a birds eye view of it...
    lol, i heard ya come by the entrance to the show, that bitch was movin !

  16. #656
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dearborn hts,mi
    Posts
    26

    opel blue
    1999 Olds Alero

    Thumbs up cool.

    thats what i like too see the hp at the wheels... At 700hp and up at the wheels your doing something... Hauling ass!!!! There a guy over in germeny with a old gen 2 trans am with a 502 blown s/c and a 9inch rear end making 1100 at the wheels from what i can read, its in german.
    So when does the car go for dyno in the car??

  17. #657
    Member GORILLAVETTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    343

    Magnetic Red II
    2004 Vette

    Quote Originally Posted by Alero5.7liter View Post
    thats what i like too see the hp at the wheels... At 700hp and up at the wheels your doing something... Hauling ass!!!! There a guy over in germeny with a old gen 2 trans am with a 502 blown s/c and a 9inch rear end making 1100 at the wheels from what i can read, its in german.
    So when does the car go for dyno in the car??

    Who the hell knows! We are still waiting on gaskets for the headers. Now going on a month waiting for crying out loud!

  18. #658
    Senior Member bluehawk2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hickory, NC
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,492

    midnight blue
    2000 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by GORILLAVETTE View Post
    Listen I appreciate everyones opinion. Lots of folks can't understand why I am not racing it on the strip. I appreciate there comments but I had built exactly what I wanted. It's not going to please everyone but that's Okay cause it pleases me!
    Yea of course their is going to be alot of haters out their, but its what you want and you have what I call a master pieace my friend, and I am sure you have worked very damn hard for it to.

  19. #659
    Junior Member Will@apf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by GORILLAVETTE View Post
    Who the hell knows! We are still waiting on gaskets for the headers. Now going on a month waiting for crying out loud! HINT HINT!!
    Fixed it for ya!

  20. #660
    Member GORILLAVETTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    343

    Magnetic Red II
    2004 Vette

    Quote Originally Posted by Will@apf View Post
    Fixed it for ya!


    Still love ya though. I know it's not your fault and your at the mercy of the "company" but damn................

Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 313293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. PT twin turbo LSx
    By 20ws6speed01 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-03-2010, 03:55 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-16-2009, 01:45 AM
  3. Help: New Twin project.
    By Slow-sbcTT-Poke in forum Forced Induction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 01:01 PM
  4. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-14-2006, 06:49 PM
  5. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-28-2005, 08:00 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •