Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 7232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 824

LSX 434 Twin Turbo Project Pictures!

This is a discussion on LSX 434 Twin Turbo Project Pictures! within the Forced Induction forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; Originally Posted by Spikito One day, When I'm Oprah rich, I'm gonna call these guys. DUDE...THEY ARE UN FRIGGIN BELIEVEABLE!!! ...

  1. #521
    Member GORILLAVETTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    343

    Magnetic Red II
    2004 Vette

    Quote Originally Posted by Spikito View Post
    One day, When I'm Oprah rich, I'm gonna call these guys.

    DUDE...THEY ARE UN FRIGGIN BELIEVEABLE!!! WHEN YOU LOOK AT THAT MOTOR AND TURBO SET UP.....remember.......just about everything you see was hand fabricated. There are not many folks out there with that skill level.



    Oh and I am more like Oprah's driver rich!

  2. #522
    hanging around... LS1Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Henderson, Tx
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,674
    '99 -- Z/28 -- Pewter

    though i'd kept up from the beggining, i just read back through all the pages again.

    you mentioned early on this would be your 4th build. what were the other 3 (and cars they were in)

  3. #523
    3-Time F-Body Offender doozjamann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,365

    Pewter
    2000 SS Camaro

    Quote Originally Posted by GORILLAVETTE View Post
    It's SANTANA.........I am glad I didn't leave my Bubba Sparks cd in there!

    I would have loved to see that reaction, he we got what we did off of Santana.

  4. #524
    Member GORILLAVETTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    343

    Magnetic Red II
    2004 Vette

    Quote Originally Posted by LS1Jason View Post
    though i'd kept up from the beggining, i just read back through all the pages again.

    you mentioned early on this would be your 4th build. what were the other 3 (and cars they were in)

    1 head/cam vette
    2 427 vette
    3 blown 427 vette
    4 434 twin turbo

  5. #525
    James Bond Spikito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,546

    2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

    Quote Originally Posted by GORILLAVETTE View Post
    1 head/cam vette
    2 427 vette
    3 blown 427 vette
    4 434 twin turbo
    isnt that all on this same car?

  6. #526
    408 ci + 4000 stall = fun lancesT/A's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Abilene Texas
    Age
    33
    Posts
    345

    red
    2002 SS

    i think he means he has torn into the car 4 times or maybe he did new motors each time apparently he has enough money to do so lol

  7. #527
    Member GORILLAVETTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    343

    Magnetic Red II
    2004 Vette

    Quote Originally Posted by Spikito View Post
    isnt that all on this same car?

    Yep...all the same car. Speed is like takin pain pills the increse is great for about two months.....then ya want more. I hope 1000 rwhp will keep me satisfied for more than two months!

  8. #528
    3-Time F-Body Offender doozjamann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,365

    Pewter
    2000 SS Camaro

    Quote Originally Posted by GORILLAVETTE View Post
    Yep...all the same car. Speed is like takin pain pills the increse is great for about two months.....then ya want more. I hope 1000 rwhp will keep me satisfied for more than two months!
    You should be able to keep your foot out of it, or buy new tires every other day. That should keep you satisfied for a few months.

    Those sub 100 kicks are hell on tires.

  9. #529
    Member GORILLAVETTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    343

    Magnetic Red II
    2004 Vette

    Quote Originally Posted by doozjamann View Post
    You should be able to keep your foot out of it, or buy new tires every other day. That should keep you satisfied for a few months.

    Those sub 100 kicks are hell on tires.

    Actually it is hookin up every time. Those 345 MT's and that 3:15 rear seem to help a lot!

  10. #530
    3-Time F-Body Offender doozjamann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,365

    Pewter
    2000 SS Camaro

    Quote Originally Posted by GORILLAVETTE View Post
    Actually it is hookin up every time. Those 345 MT's and that 3:15 rear seem to help a lot!
    Nice

  11. #531
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Internets
    Posts
    51
    2002 Firebird Formula

    That car would rape my car...Please keep it out of Mississippi. I don't want that thing any where near my baby.


    JK. I see Corvettes and supercharged Mustangs in the area every now and then.
    Last edited by Stinger; 07-18-2009 at 08:43 AM.

  12. #532
    hanging around... LS1Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Henderson, Tx
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,674
    '99 -- Z/28 -- Pewter

    No updates this past week. He must be out enjoying all that power now.

  13. #533
    3-Time F-Body Offender doozjamann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,365

    Pewter
    2000 SS Camaro

    Quote Originally Posted by LS1Jason View Post
    No updates this past week. He must be out enjoying all that power now.
    He's planning his next build. 1000rwhp just isn't enough. Blown 572ci.

  14. #534
    hanging around... LS1Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Henderson, Tx
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,674
    '99 -- Z/28 -- Pewter

    Quote Originally Posted by doozjamann View Post
    He's planning his next build. 1000rwhp just isn't enough. Blown 572ci.
    Seeing as he doesn't intend to race it, other than once or twice at the strip, if he's not happy with 1000hp, he might as well go ahead and put a jet engine on the back of it and call it a day.

  15. #535
    3-Time F-Body Offender doozjamann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,365

    Pewter
    2000 SS Camaro

    Quote Originally Posted by LS1Jason View Post
    Seeing as he doesn't intend to race it, other than once or twice at the strip, if he's not happy with 1000hp, he might as well go ahead and put a jet engine on the back of it and call it a day.

    It will only be once. First pass they will ban him, for no roll cage.

  16. #536
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    c/s Colorado
    Posts
    15
    Good work. I can't imagine the cost. But this build is an inspiration for many of us turbo freaks out there.

  17. #537
    hanging around... LS1Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Henderson, Tx
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,674
    '99 -- Z/28 -- Pewter

    Quote Originally Posted by doozjamann View Post
    It will only be once. First pass they will ban him, for no roll cage.
    good point. guess he better make that first pass count!

  18. #538
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    15

    blue
    1994 camaro

    Talking

    wow this is an awesome build. If this were my car i would get into so much trouble...

  19. #539
    Member GORILLAVETTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    343

    Magnetic Red II
    2004 Vette

    Quote Originally Posted by LS1Jason View Post
    No updates this past week. He must be out enjoying all that power now.

    Well Jason......the motor is back out of the car!

    We got a few last minute "go fast" updates we decided to do.

    More information is on the way..................................

  20. #540
    hanging around... LS1Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Henderson, Tx
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,674
    '99 -- Z/28 -- Pewter

    Quote Originally Posted by GORILLAVETTE View Post
    Well Jason......the motor is back out of the car!

    We got a few last minute "go fast" updates we decided to do.

    More information is on the way..................................
    Like it won't already go fast enough.

Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 7232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. PT twin turbo LSx
    By 20ws6speed01 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-03-2010, 03:55 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-16-2009, 01:45 AM
  3. Help: New Twin project.
    By Slow-sbcTT-Poke in forum Forced Induction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 01:01 PM
  4. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-14-2006, 06:49 PM
  5. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-28-2005, 08:00 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •