Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

11.30 1/4 mile at 142mph - Our twin turbo C5 Z06

This is a discussion on 11.30 1/4 mile at 142mph - Our twin turbo C5 Z06 within the Forced Induction forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; http://www.exoticperformanceplus.com...Car.php?car=26 Many of you have read the horrors that we encountered installing the twin turbo kit that the customer had ...

  1. #1
    Member Exotic Performance Plus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Columbia City, Indiana
    Posts
    124

    Hugger Orange
    1999 Z28

    Smile 11.30 1/4 mile at 142mph - Our twin turbo C5 Z06

    http://www.exoticperformanceplus.com...Car.php?car=26


    Many of you have read the horrors that we encountered installing the twin turbo kit that the customer had purchased for us to install on his Corvette.
    Yesterday the customer (Randy) called and said his car went spinning down the track to a 11.30 at 142 mph, and the track officials mentioned to him that he was letting off before the finish line!!!! Randy had never gone down a dragstrip until we built his car for him, naturally the 1/4 times will start to drop as he gets some laps under his belt. We hadn't heard from Randy for awhile, turns out he was over in China on business. Bob
    Check out our huge website at http://www.exoticperformanceplus.com

    Your Midwest Moser Specialist - We price match!

    Your Midwest ATI ProCharger Specialist - We only sell the best supercharger, the ATI ProCharger! We price match! 260 244-4808

  2. #2
    Member transam98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Herrin, IL
    Age
    32
    Posts
    417

    White
    2003 Ram 2500

    I cant get the video to come up.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Saskatchewan
    Age
    36
    Posts
    90

    White
    1998 Camaro SS

    nope, no video

  4. #4
    TT-FRC
    Guest
    Good stuff. How much boost?

  5. #5
    TT-FRC
    Guest
    Good stuff. How much boost?

  6. #6
    Member Exotic Performance Plus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Columbia City, Indiana
    Posts
    124

    Hugger Orange
    1999 Z28

    Thanks! 14 psi. Bob

  7. #7
    turbojoe
    Guest
    great MPH.. you should be able to run a much quicker et
    with some bite. What type of fuel management are you
    folks using?

    Regards,

    Joe Copson

  8. #8
    Senior Member ss~zoso~ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    )
    Posts
    9,128

    SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

    yea i think we get it, no need to post ne more

  9. #9
    Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

    Ed Blown Vert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    San Diego, Ca
    Posts
    50,746

    Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

    Thats sweet Bob.

  10. #10
    Member M6HUGGERSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    san diego
    Age
    37
    Posts
    499

    millenium yellow
    2002 corvette Z06

    is this the blue one that made like 850rwhp?

    thats a killer MPH.....

    is a 9.99@155 mph possible?

    id love to see some street vids.....
    315rwhp 98 SILVER Z28 (3500lbs)- SOLD
    400rwhp 99 HUGGER SS (3375lbs)- SOLD
    340rwhp 02 YELLOW Z06 (3040lbs)

  11. #11
    Member transam98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Herrin, IL
    Age
    32
    Posts
    417

    White
    2003 Ram 2500

    how about getting that video working. I would really like to see it.

  12. #12
    Member Exotic Performance Plus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Columbia City, Indiana
    Posts
    124

    Hugger Orange
    1999 Z28

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by transam98
    how about getting that video working. I would really like to see it.
    I'm working on it. Thanks! Bob

  13. #13
    Member Sprfstz28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    34
    Posts
    153

    Black
    97 z28

    Looks great man! I just read that whole deal last night.. when I saw how they had sent you those molds I died laughing... Anyhow, looks great!
    -SprFstZ28

  14. #14
    Member Exotic Performance Plus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Columbia City, Indiana
    Posts
    124

    Hugger Orange
    1999 Z28

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Sprfstz28
    Looks great man! I just read that whole deal last night.. when I saw how they had sent you those molds I died laughing... Anyhow, looks great!
    Thanks! The customer called me last week and said they finally sent him some real parts, but they sent him two of the same side... Bob

  15. #15
    Member koolaid_kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    209

    Arrest Me Red
    1997 Formula

    Perhaps you should move the other turbo to the other side...

  16. #16
    Maxcom
    Guest

    Rice Burner VS. Camaro SS 2000

    Hi everyone, I'm automotive student and I got friend that is a rice burner fan and thinks that a Saburu Impreza STI 2005 can knock the socks off of the Camaro SS 2000 stock. I really want to know which car would win in a race. What really irks me is that my friend said that the Saburu is a all wheel drive and can put out all the horse power and torque in all four wheels and can beat the Camaro SS. I said to myself how the F*** can it beat the camaro. An all wheel drive vehicle that has the front wheels in gear, divides half the horsepower in the wheels and slows it down, but thats my theory of that rice burner. Would anyone know which car would win?

  17. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Northern Ireland / UK
    Age
    43
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxcom
    An all wheel drive vehicle that has the front wheels in gear, divides half the horsepower in the wheels and slows it down, but thats my theory of that rice burner. Would anyone know which car would win?
    Obviously you have never driven one.

    Subarus are very good cars, and can be made to go pretty damn fast.

  18. #18
    Member koolaid_kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    209

    Arrest Me Red
    1997 Formula

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxcom
    Hi everyone, I'm automotive student and I got friend that is a rice burner fan and thinks that a Saburu Impreza STI 2005 can knock the socks off of the Camaro SS 2000 stock. I really want to know which car would win in a race. What really irks me is that my friend said that the Saburu is a all wheel drive and can put out all the horse power and torque in all four wheels and can beat the Camaro SS. I said to myself how the F*** can it beat the camaro. An all wheel drive vehicle that has the front wheels in gear, divides half the horsepower in the wheels and slows it down, but thats my theory of that rice burner. Would anyone know which car would win?
    Ummm, are you sure that you are in the right thread?
    BTW, the actual answer is: The 4wd adds weight, but also adds traction by splitting the power to 4 wheels instead of just 2.

  19. #19
    Member Exotic Performance Plus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Columbia City, Indiana
    Posts
    124

    Hugger Orange
    1999 Z28

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by koolaid_kid
    Perhaps you should move the other turbo to the other side...
    Damn, why didn't I think of that... That must of been what HP Performance had in mind. Bob

  20. #20
    Maxcom
    Guest
    Right, I never driven the Subaru but I riden in one and I didn't get the chance to see my friend push through the gears and I also tried finding the best forum where i could post my question. I'm justing asking if anyone here would know or been on a track with one, a Camaro SS 2000 VS. Subaru STI Impreza 2005 both vehicles stock I just want to know for myself.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. UR Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo - Standing Mile
    By glhs422 in forum Multimedia Section
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 07:02 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-16-2009, 01:45 AM
  3. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-14-2006, 06:49 PM
  4. FS/trade:93.5 toyota SUPRA twin turbo,lo mile,stock with mods...MUST SEE!
    By 427muscle in forum Vehicles For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-22-2006, 08:37 AM
  5. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-28-2005, 08:00 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •