Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

2010 F1 season

This is a discussion on 2010 F1 season within the Formula 1 and Rally Racing forums, part of the Racing Forums category; it is funny...even tho i root for Ferrari ....i still hate Alonzo soo much that i dont root for him..and ...

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

it is funny...even tho i root for Ferrari ....i still hate Alonzo soo much that i dont root for him..and i really hate hamilton ......so many douche bags in F1.....i am happy to see webber doing so well.

NASCAR Go Fast, Turn Left ntimid8r's Avatar

383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

I'm with ya on that. I never really liked Alonso or Hamilton. Although Hamilton is quite the talent. But the further back I see them on the grid...the better.

98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by ntimid8r View Post
    I'm with ya on that. I never really liked Alonso or Hamilton. Although Hamilton is quite the talent. But the further back I see them on the grid...the better.
    i never liked how hamilton thought he was god's gift to the world his rookie season and how it seems like his whole damn family is headsetted up and in the pit and shit ..never liked that......and i dont like alonzo either from back in the Schumacher vs alonzo days .......

383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

I think Hamilton and (Kyle) Busch are two pea's in a pod. Very talented drivers but make enemies with their lack of being humble. Yeah, another thing that bugs is when a family is in the pit's like they're VIP's. See it alot at the local short track when a rich kid comes in with all the top notch gear...then here comes mom, dad and sis in the pits with radios and what not. All the while the crew works their ass off in the hot sun all day.

Sunfire Yellow
    02 Collector Edition T/A

Yeah baby! Finally a dedicated track specifically for F1 is coming to Austin Texas for 2012 to 2021.

383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by LS2GTO View Post
    Yeah baby! Finally a dedicated track specifically for F1 is coming to Austin Texas for 2012 to 2021.
    So far things are "looking good" for that to happen. When they asked Bernie Ecclestone a few questions about it, he didn't seemed too thrilled....but that guy is so misleading when he talks on air about stuff. But hopefully it all works out and it comes to fruition.

98' trans am

So far things are "looking good" for that to happen. When they asked Bernie Ecclestone a few questions about it, he didn't seemed too thrilled....but that guy is so misleading when he talks on air about stuff. But hopefully it all works out and it comes to fruition.
    yeah a week ago they were talking to some guy about the track and he said the development and planning is basically already done. they are just waiting to hammer out some details with f1 and start building

383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

Well last weekends race at Istanbul provided some entertainment. Nothing like turmoil between teammates to create some on track excitement. Team Red Bull is going from "nothing could be better" to "how stupid was that!!". Then Team McLaren had a slight bit of teammate ego stepping over the edge but at least they handled it better and took the 1,2 finish. Oh and how about the 4th place finish from Mr. Schumacher....will he get a podium finish soon? Running much better now and we're not quite half way through the season.

Two weeks before they race in North America. Okay, it's Canada but at least I can watch the race without having to record it at 4am.

383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    yeah a week ago they were talking to some guy about the track and he said the development and planning is basically already done. they are just waiting to hammer out some details with f1 and start building
    That's usually the problem. Hammer out boils down to money and who's going to step up and make it happen. I'm optimistic it'll come together but wouldn't be the first time things fell apart.

98' trans am

That's usually the problem. Hammer out boils down to money and who's going to step up and make it happen. I'm optimistic it'll come together but wouldn't be the first time things fell apart.
    true...true

Sunfire Yellow
    02 Collector Edition T/A

Only a few races left. Like him or not Lewis Hamilton can drive and his singer/dancer girlfriend is pretty hot.

98' trans am

Only a few races left. Like him or not Lewis Hamilton can drive and his singer/dancer girlfriend is pretty hot.
    i hate him so there for i only think negative of him.

Sunfire Yellow
    02 Collector Edition T/A

Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    i hate him so there for i only think negative of him.
    Confesed hater or just a taste of envy! Either way I like your honesty.

98' trans am

Confesed hater or just a taste of envy! Either way I like your honesty.
    i hate his attitude and how he thinks he is the best racer ever..and how he treats his engineers.

383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

Post Race #14 (Monza, Italy)

The points championship has turned around. Monza can be a crazy track and teams Ferrari and McLaren-Mercedes took different approaches with car set up. One for straight away speed and one for downforce/handling. Hamilton really effed himself up at the beginning of the race. But I'm pulling for Mark Webber to win it all this season so it's looking pretty good right now.

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

my dads in singapoor (sp) right now he said it will be there again. he saw it about this time last year.

383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

That was a good race. Hope your dad got good seats for it....but it doesn't look like there's any bad seats either. Pretty cool to have a night race for F1!

HUGE change in the points with Hamilton crashing. Bad enough he crashed out at Monza on lap 1 but now he crashed the following race. I thought that was stupid of him to try and make a pass on the outside to contest a corner. He definitely came down onto Webber, albeit Webber could've given him the room. But when the championship is on the line like that...no one's going to give anything away. Oh well, foolish move cost him.

2010 Nissan Sentra SR dd
    2001 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

Damn. That finale was awesome. I think that has to be my favorite track setup. Nightime, by the marina, with all that cool modern architecture and lighting, and the underground tunnel at the end of pit lane, lol.

Good race though. Congrats to Sebastian Vettle. Winning the race and the championship at the same time. That's pretty awesome.

383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

I agree about the race track....very cool! Didn't want to see Vettel win the championship though. Immature kid in many ways but damn, he can drive the wheels off a race car! Webber had it everything going for him most all season but that rain race in Korea killed it for him.

Sunfire Yellow
    02 Collector Edition T/A

Great season for F1. It was anyone race in the points for the top four. In the end I think Vettel deserved the win but not the Championship. I'd would have like to see Webber win it all but he had loss to many points due to his 2 DNF so late in the season.

I hope next season they loosen the FIA rules a bit and let the teams and drivers play with 1000hp engines as Button stated earler in this season.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information