Black / White
    '00 T/A M6/'19 Hemi Truck

Would you support more restrictive gun laws in your state?

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Kind of a vague question isn't it? I would say no, although I am not against all firearms regulation.... just most of it and pretty much all of it that these libtard politicians advocate for. They don't care how effective it is, how stupid it may be, how illogical it is, the fact that is doesn't really solve any problems. They just want anything to be passed sometimes.

Black / White
    '00 T/A M6/'19 Hemi Truck

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    Kind of a vague question isn't it? I would say no, although I am not against all firearms regulation.... just most of it and pretty much all of it that these libtard politicians advocate for. They don't care how effective it is, how stupid it may be, how illogical it is, the fact that is doesn't really solve any problems. They just want anything to be passed sometimes.
    it is vague. no argument there.
    2000 Black TA M6 - LT's, ORY, UMI Short Stick, TT2's, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Braided Lines, and Tuned by Vengeance SCCA and Car Show Approved
    2019 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Laramie Limited
    2015 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Sport Premium Hemi - Sold
    2010 Hemi Crew Cab Sport Premium - Tuner and HID's - Sold
    06 Quad Cab HHHHemi - Sold
    99 Hugger Orange Camaro - Sold
    97 Camaro - Sold

blue
    1999 TransAm

no!.. and here in OH, we've been pushing back and retaking firearms freedom, and clearing out conflicting and ambiguous language out of statute.. we just passed a major pro-gun reform overwhelmingly in our legislature, ..at the last minute of a lame duck!

Silver & Blue
    02 Camaro SS, 04 GTO

You can't get any more restrictive than in New Jersey. Only 4.5 gun licenses issued per 100,000 people. Second amendment means nothing in this state. That is why Krispy Kreme Christy will never go national and he will never be president.
    My ride is a 2002 Camaro SS SLP #3296 with 30k, LTH, 3" Y, CME, Frost tune, K&N, ported TB, Blackwing lid, Bellows, MSD, Denso Iridium, and 85mm MAF, Bilsteins, Eibach springs, SLP strut brace, Adj. Panhard, TA Girdle, UMI, Pro 5.0, Nitto NT555
    My wife has a 2004 GTO with the rare SAP, 18" wheels, K&N Cold Air System, MSD, Ported TB, Frost tune, Denso Iridium, Flowmaster cat-back, 3200 Yank, 75k

blue
    1999 TransAm

Quote Originally Posted by 2002ssslp View Post
    You can't get any more restrictive than in New Jersey. Only 4.5 gun licenses issued per 100,000 people. Second amendment means nothing in this state. That is why Krispy Kreme Christy will never go national and he will never be president.
    yep, but you have to give him credit for responding to the Brian Aitken situation, ...and it was anticipated he would've stepped in for the nurse from PA if she was convicted... that wouldn't have happened if you'd had a NJ democrat for governor...

Silver & Blue
    02 Camaro SS, 04 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by wileyCoyote View Post
    yep, but you have to give him credit for responding to the Brian Aitken situation, ...and it was anticipated he would've stepped in for the nurse from PA if she was convicted... that wouldn't have happened if you'd had a NJ democrat for governor...
    I agree with the Brian Aitken's matter but the PA Nurse should have never gone as far as it did. We need to have one gun law for all states as granted under the second amendment of the constitution. Then we can put in needed restrictions for felonies and mental conditions. What we have now in NJ is a total restriction of any carry for just about everyone. NYC is even worse. If you are a good American in good, competent standing and with proper training and licensing you should be able to carry anywhere, just like a pocket knife.

blue
    1999 TransAm

I agree with the Brian Aitken's matter but the PA Nurse should have never gone as far as it did. We need to have one gun law for all states as granted under the second amendment of the constitution. Then we can put in needed restrictions for felonies and mental conditions. What we have now in NJ is a total restriction of any carry for just about everyone. NYC is even worse. If you are a good American in good, competent standing and with proper training and licensing you should be able to carry anywhere, just like a pocket knife.
    oh, I agree 110%... ...just saying crispy probably isn't to blame for all the draconian gun/knife laws, ..and fortunately he's provided some relief via the aforementioned examples... I think there also were a couple new "gun laws" (anti-gun/freedom) that he vetoed...

Silver & Blue
    02 Camaro SS, 04 GTO

oh, I agree 110%... ...just saying crispy probably isn't to blame for all the draconian gun/knife laws, ..and fortunately he's provided some relief via the aforementioned examples... I think there also were a couple new "gun laws" (anti-gun/freedom) that he vetoed...
    New Jersey has been a Blue State for decades and it is not going to change anytime soon. The gun laws need to be changed in the courts and put on the ballots for future elections. Most New Jersey residents realize guns in the hands of trained, competent adults only makes the state safer for all citizens and if I were in a situation like that couple at the Short Hills Mall two years ago I would have wanted an armed citizen to come to my aide. We can't expect the police to be everywhere at all times.

blue
    1999 TransAm

New Jersey has been a Blue State for decades and it is not going to change anytime soon. The gun laws need to be changed in the courts and put on the ballots for future elections. Most New Jersey residents realize guns in the hands of trained, competent adults only makes the state safer for all citizens and if I were in a situation like that couple at the Short Hills Mall two years ago I would have wanted an armed citizen to come to my aide. We can't expect the police to be everywhere at all times.
    ...yep, but the courts move slow, ..and as i'm sure you know from being in NJ, ...judges can be biased toward ideology... I hope your comment about most residents realizing the importance and will change their voting "patterns"...

Silver & Blue
    02 Camaro SS, 04 GTO

...yep, but the courts move slow, ..and as i'm sure you know from being in NJ, ...judges can be biased toward ideology... I hope your comment about most residents realizing the importance and will change their voting "patterns"...
    That's all I want for Christmas.

Thread Information