Silver
    2016 Dodge Challenger

Video drivers for acer in vista

More problems with this laptop. In came pre installed with vista home basic. I let it automatically update. Sometimes when it updates the display drivers its darker than normal and cant adjust it enough to make it comfortable to see. I cant unistall reverse to old drivers for some reason. I tried to access the .inf folder with all the old drivers but it doesnt change. Any ideas?

Black
    1999 Trans am

Quote Originally Posted by redls1 View Post
    More problems with this laptop. In came pre installed with vista home basic. I let it automatically update. Sometimes when it updates the display drivers its darker than normal and cant adjust it enough to make it comfortable to see. I cant unistall reverse to old drivers for some reason. I tried to access the .inf folder with all the old drivers but it doesnt change. Any ideas?
    You could do a system restore to an eariler time, more specs on the computer and i can help you come up with soulitions. One thing you can try to do depending on your system is adjust the gamma and contrast ratio in the display setting. or update the driver via whom ever the manufature is.

Silver
    2016 Dodge Challenger

I tird doing a sytem restore and there was only a day beofre in there. I just reformated a couple of daysd ago and got things up and running. I tried to adjust the gamma and contrast but not enough. Also went to acer website but most of the drivers are for xp.
    Because windows updated the driver when I try to put something else on there it says I have the best driver. Thanks for the help though.

Acers are a little peculiar regarding drivers. Go back to their site and get the ones for XP as they may work.

Thread Information