Black
    2002 Camaro SS (crashed)

Mass Effect (360)

So whos finished this? I've got some questions.

Black
    1999 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Soltakr View Post
    So whos finished this? I've got some questions.
    I might be a bit late but I've beaten this game 5 times now so ask away.

Black
    2002 Camaro SS (crashed)

I beat it too, great game.. very fun. thanks for the help
    Okay two questions

1) under my profile I picked "soldier" which does not get the omi tool. So while driving around I come across downed satalites and it asks if I want to "salvage" but then says tech level too low. Whats up with that?

2) during the missing (can't remember the name) where your on the ice planet and you have to track down some chick who has brought the Rackni back to life (lobster looking creatures) you have to go up to the bar and talk to some guy to get clearance to leave the space dock. While I talked to him and nothing happend. I got to leave but under the mission and objective screen it was never "clearned" I think it was a glitch in the game.

Black

Quote Originally Posted by Soltakr View Post
    I beat it too, great game.. very fun. thanks for the help
    Okay two questions

1) under my profile I picked "soldier" which does not get the omi tool. So while driving around I come across downed satalites and it asks if I want to "salvage" but then says tech level too low. Whats up with that?

2) during the missing (can't remember the name) where your on the ice planet and you have to track down some chick who has brought the Rackni back to life (lobster looking creatures) you have to go up to the bar and talk to some guy to get clearance to leave the space dock. While I talked to him and nothing happend. I got to leave but under the mission and objective screen it was never "clearned" I think it was a glitch in the game.

1) You need somebody in your party with points put into the Electronics skill to salvage parts and hack damaged computers.

2) Did you get into the room with the Russian scientist after you got permission? He tells you how to set off a bomb on the outside killing all the rackni. I believe you have to do that before killing Benezia (the blue alien chic).

Black
    2002 Camaro SS (crashed)

1) okay so I can have someone in my group that has the tool just need more points.. Great

2) maybe your right but I let the Rackni leave after killing Benezia, so I think were talking about a different part. When you first land the radio voice says that you can not leave without clearance. So you go through the security and talk to the secretary of the main alien guy at his desk. And she said you have to take to some guy "up at the bar" to get clearance to leave. well I had a chat with the guy sitting at the bar and got to leave after I finish killing that main women. however after you hit start button that gives you all your objective and side mission, the clearance leave mission never got cleared
    Last edited by Soltakr; 06-04-2008 at 10:23 AM.

Black

2) Ya, we where talking about different parts. Not sure why it didn't clear unless you didn't do the side part of the mission in which you where supposed to get him to testify against the head of that entire facility after you killed those people for him and got his evidence back. Long sentence....

Black
    2002 Camaro SS (crashed)

Aww, I never did that. Well Guess I will have to buy a used copy and play it again. This time all renegade haha, thanks again.
    Last edited by Soltakr; 06-05-2008 at 11:57 AM.

Black

Some of the things the characters say while playing renegade are pretty funny.

Thread Information