Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

how do you install java games to cell phones ?

anybody know how to do this ?

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

The only way I know of is to download them from your providers website through your phones browser. This usually comes with a $5.99 fee.

However, I'm sure theres stuff on the net you can download and load onto a unlocked phone, if you have one, to get what you want.

Silver
    2016 Dodge Challenger

Not all phones use java, some use brew. Do a search here might help. Its a good forum.

http://www.howardforums.com/

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

ok been working on this a while I got it to work on another phone still working on mine.............

The easiest way i have found to put these games on your phone is simple and should work for everyone who has a memory card in there phone,
    First you need a data link cable to attach to your pc
    once attached goto my computer and there should be your memory card normally it will be named 'removable disk (f' or some other letter
    double click this icon and this is your phones memory now you will need to goto the 'tools' tab and click 'folder options',
    next click the 'view' tab, what we need to do here is to allow you to see all the available folders in your phone memory that are normally hidden, so to do this you will need to 'check' the box to allow you to see the 'hidden files',
    also 'un check' the box that says 'Hide protected operating system files'
    then it will ask you if your sure you want to show these files just click yes, Then 'apply' now you will notice some extra folders appeared in the phone memory folder here it has all the phones programs etc best not mess with any of it!
    The folder we need should be labeled 'kjava' or at least have java in the folder name this is where the games are stored on your phone
    now all you need to do is copy the executable jar file file from the game of your choice and paste to the folder on ur phone please note only copy the java file dont copy the entire folder it may not work, after transferring all the games you want i would reset the viewing folder options just incase you mess with a file you shouldn't, to do this simply click the restore option the the folder i showed you earlier, next remove the data link cable now you will be able to install the games goto applications and click on memory card then install new here will be all the files you transfered simply click on the java file and install.
    hope you enjoy,

this works.........I gotta figure out how to get my phone to show up as a f drive when I connect it to my pc

Thread Information